Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States (21570 Views)

Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) / Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Joyfullyme: 11:22am On May 16, 2013
The declaration of a state of emergency by the president in these states generated much interest from Nigerians but since then we have not heard any news from inside the states. Fellow Nairalanders if you have any information on happenings in those states please update us.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by nairalad: 11:28am On May 16, 2013
As far as we know they have just double the number of troops in these areas Datz all. What are the Civilian governors doing in the government houses if State of Emergency in place? Just more road blocks and harassment of civilians Datz all.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by qualified(f): 12:34pm On May 16, 2013
nairalad: As far as we know they have just double the number of troops in these areas Datz all. What are the Civilian governors doing in the government houses if State of Emergency in place? Just more road blocks and harassment of civilians Datz all.

are u in any of d States, or u are speculating? If yes, which State? Be specific in ur report pls

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by GentleNaaz(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2013
All d aboki don dy migrate sharp sharp
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by phemmy88(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2013
nairalad: As far as we know they have just double the number of troops in these areas Datz all. What are the Civilian governors doing in the government houses if State of Emergency in place? Just more road blocks and harassment of civilians Datz all.

wats ur point
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by phemmy88(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2013
Gentle Naaz: All d aboki don dy migrate sharp sharp

make dem no migrate come south oo

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by GentleNaaz(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2013
Joyfullyme: The declaration of a state of emergency by the president in these states generated much interest from Nigerians but since then we have not heard any news from inside the states. Fellow Nairalanders if you have any information on happenings in those states please update us.
d latest now is dat people r still inhaling oxygen n exhaling Carbondioxide in dose places

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by donwilly3: 12:56pm On May 16, 2013
notin is goin on in d state but we will soon get som news so donot be in a hurry but i pity dose wey stil dey dere but i am suspecting goverment dere is invovled some how
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Akwusike: 12:56pm On May 16, 2013
Ok, following..
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by KakBala: 12:56pm On May 16, 2013
I'm in Jimeta in Adamawa state.. Presently, police have been relieved of their job.. Ive not seen any police checkpoint 2day.. I heard d soldiers have arrived.. I'm hoping to see them start their work 2day..

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by hollandis(f): 12:58pm On May 16, 2013
Jonathan caused the death of civilians and the surge of boko haram .He would have arrested buhari during the first election for his violent and inciteful remarks.Since he got away with it , it only put strength in the minds of the trouble makers

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by 1shortblackboy: 1:00pm On May 16, 2013
KakBala: I'm in Jimeta in Adamawa state.. Presently, police have been relieved of their job.. Ive not seen any police checkpoint 2day.. I heard d soldiers have arrived.. I'm hoping to see them start their work 2day..
my guy stay safe o

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by antontech(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2013
following
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Mustymohd2: 1:01pm On May 16, 2013
phemmy88:

make dem no migrate come south afterall 2ey are d spounsoroo
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by johndwayy(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2013
Army begins offensive against Boko Haram, raids Sambisa camp
May 16, 2013 | 12:34 pm

KANO – Nigeria has begun an offensive against Boko Haram Islamists, raiding camps in a remote northeastern park, while more than 2,000 troops have been deployed to retake territory seized by the insurgents, a military source told AFP Thursday.

“Our men raided some terrorist camps in the Sambisa Game Reserve,” in Borno state, said the senior officer who requested anonymity. “So far 2,000 troops have been deployed to Borno,” he added, declining to comment on the forces sent to the other affected states of Yobe and Adamawa.(AFP)

Source: www.vanguardngr.com
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by KakBala: 1:03pm On May 16, 2013
1 shortblackboy: my guy stay safe o
i'm a girl o.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by oloriooko(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2013
Waiting to hear that the forces behind bh have been crippled
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Ochek: 1:06pm On May 16, 2013
hollandis: Jonathan caused the death of civilians and the surge of boko haram .He would have arrested buhari during the first election for his violent and inciteful remarks.Since he got away with it , it only put strength in the minds of the trouble makers

Do you really know anything about civil and democratic proceedings? As much as i dislike that fanatic - Buhari, i must categorically say, GEJ acted as best as he could under those circumstances of the "bleep talks" that were uttered. And to say GEJ caused it make we wonder if u re a citizen of Nigeria or just another foreigner on NL

6 Likes

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by vizboy(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2013
johndwayy: Army begins offensive against Boko Haram, raids Sambisa camp
May 16, 2013 | 12:34 pm

KANO – Nigeria has begun an offensive against Boko Haram Islamists, raiding camps in a remote northeastern park, while more than 2,000 troops have been deployed to retake territory seized by the insurgents, a military source told AFP Thursday.

“Our men raided some terrorist camps in the Sambisa Game Reserve,” in Borno state, said the senior officer who requested anonymity. “So far 2,000 troops have been deployed to Borno,” he added, declining to comment on the forces sent to the other affected states of Yobe and Adamawa.(AFP)

Source: www.vanguardngr.com
na so the war don start
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Pedagogue: 1:10pm On May 16, 2013
[quote author]Jonathan caused the death of civilians and the surge of boko haram .He would have arrested buhari during the first election for his violent and inciteful remarks.Since he got away with it , it only put strength in the minds of the trouble makers[/quote]

Buhari's "violent and inciteful remark" energised boko haram? U are 1 of the many that sheepishly believe d propaganda of PDP!!!

I'll be glad if u can mention/name any associate(political or otherwise of Buhari that has been arrested for having connections to boko haram!

None, my dear, none!!!

All d suspects that have so far been arrested/questioned either belong to PDP or ANPP!!! I hate propaganda!!! Let's discuss facts!

I aint holding brief for the rtd. General, I just believe d Buhari boko haram typology is unwarranted !

15 Likes

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by duality(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2013
There is no need for threads like this. for security reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 16, 2013
Updates will start flowing soon but expect some media blackouts in some cases for security reasons. We are on top of the situation and there is no need to worry

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by fallingsky(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2013
ok oh.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 16, 2013
The war has just began. God help us.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by born2fuckpussy: 1:17pm On May 16, 2013
vizboy: na so the war don start
yes, the war have started, sooner...government will be recruiting from west, south,east and train them for 2weeks, giving soldiers uniform to fight the northerners boko haram/citizens.....but I suspect the arab are the financial backup for northerners but USA/ israel will not rest, it is operation hawk them down
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Joyfullyme: 1:20pm On May 16, 2013
KakBala: i'm a girl o.. Lol
Hmmm for you to still be there you done pass man oo lol

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Emusan(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2013
phemmy88:
make dem no migrate come south oo

which south there?

South-West, South-South, South-East.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Capnd143(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2013
#. . . .Cheif of defense staff says that the 2000 troops have been increased into 3000 and the have deployed the brutal "Desert force 1"

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Capnd143(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2013
Reserved.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by emeseilari: 1:27pm On May 16, 2013
As far as we know they have just double the number of troops in these areas Datz all. What are the Civilian governors doing in the government houses if State of Emergency in place? Just more road blocks and harassment of civilians Datz all.
You have no idea of and about what you are talking Datz all.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 16, 2013
KakBala: I'm in Jimeta in Adamawa state.. Presently, police have been relieved of their job.. Ive not seen any police checkpoint 2day.. I heard d soldiers have arrived.. I'm hoping to see them start their work 2day..
keep safe, praying for u guys. I have friends from adamawa. They're happy about the soe. Keep safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / Dayo Fadahunsi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.