Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:32 PM

Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? (2244 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia / How Many Ghazwas Did Our Prophet Pbuh Participated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by pmc01(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2013
For those who have little knowledge of history, a pagan had earlier sought the hand of Aisha in marriage before the Prophet (PBUH) was commanded by Allaah (God) through Angel Jubril to do likewise. It was only after the pagan discontinued his interest in the proposed marriage, for the fear of not been requested to become a Muslim that Abu Bakr (Aisha's father) agreed to give out Aisha (RA) in marriage to the Prophet (PBUH). (Please, refer to authentic Scholars of Sunnah for ref).

How then can you claim Aisha was too young to be married to the Prophet (PBUH)?

#Have you any sense at all?

In case you also don't know, a certain Catholic Gazette claims 'Virgin Mary was just twelve years old' when she married 90 year old Joseph, the carpenter. (Please, refer to Wikipedia for ref).
So, how does the figure(s) of a lady's age determine when she should be married or not?

#Surely, common sense is for a reserved few only (the true believers in the oneness of God).

1 Like

Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by kelvin1191(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2013
Pls Nairalanders, will u give out ur daughter out 4 marriage @ the age of 9 or 12? Wont u fell like u are raping her @ that age? Even @ 16, i wont give my daughter out o!
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by pmc01(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2013
kelvin1191: Pls Nairalanders, will u give out ur daughter out 4 marriage @ the age of 9 or 12? Wont u fell like u are raping her @ that age? Even @ 16, i wont give my daughter out o!
Good for you!
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by pmc01(m): 2:27pm On May 16, 2013
[/quote]
So, what are you doing here?
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by kazlaw2000: 6:06pm On May 16, 2013
@op, thanks. i personally dont see the reason for all the hype about our mother, Aishah(RA) age when she married.
this has been a tradition in all cultures before now. Or you think marrying from 24 years-upwards has always being the norm?
btw, who doesnt crave for a fresh and young body. it depends on how you define paedophillia.
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by dexmond: 6:19pm On May 22, 2013
pmc01: For those who have little knowledge of history, a pagan had earlier sought the hand of Aisha in marriage before the Prophet (PBUH) was commanded by Allaah (God) through Angel Jubril to do likewise. It was only after the pagan discontinued his interest in the proposed marriage, for the fear of not been requested to become a Muslim that Abu Bakr (Aisha's father) agreed to give out Aisha (RA) in marriage to the Prophet (PBUH). (Please, refer to authentic Scholars of Sunnah for ref).

In case you also don't know, a certain Catholic Gazette claims 'Virgin Mary was just twelve years old' when she married 90 year old Joseph, the carpenter. (Please, refer to Wikipedia for ref).
So, how does the figure(s) of a lady's age determine when she should be married or not?

#Surely, common sense is for a reserved few only (the true believers in the oneness of God).

You did not quote your sources, this makes everything you said to be conjectures, they are not to be taken serious.
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by alexis(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2013
dexmond:

You did not quote your sources, this makes everything you said to be conjectures, they are not to be taken serious.

I wonder how it clarifies anything without any reference or sources. As a matter of correction, she was 6 when he married her and consummated the marriage at 9. I will gladly provide references from muslim holy books if requested.

What OP fail to understand is when Mohammed first wife was alive, she never married any other women. It was after Khadija death that Mohammed went on a marrying spree.
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by dexmond: 11:55am On May 23, 2013
alexis:

I wonder how it clarifies anything without any reference or sources. As a matter of correction, she was 6 when he married her and consummated the marriage at 9. I will gladly provide references from muslim holy books if requested.

What OP fail to understand is when Mohammed first wife was alive, she never married any other women. It was after Khadija death that Mohammed went on a marrying spree.

Tank alexis, kindly go ahead and provide references backing your claims.
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by alexis(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2013
dexmond:

Tank alexis, kindly go ahead and provide references backing your claims.

Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)

If anyone disputes this Hadith, please provide proof
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 23, 2013
pmc01: For those who have little knowledge of history, a pagan had earlier sought the hand of Aisha in marriage before the Prophet (PBUH) was commanded by Allaah (God) through Angel Jubril to do likewise. It was only after the pagan discontinued his interest in the proposed marriage, for the fear of not been requested to become a Muslim that Abu Bakr (Aisha's father) agreed to give out Aisha (RA) in marriage to the Prophet (PBUH). (Please, refer to authentic Scholars of Sunnah for ref).

"So what" The what is that can u honestly allow ur sister or daughter leave your home at age 9 to go get married?

catholic gazette? laughable
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 23, 2013
[quote ![/quote]Honestly

dexmond:

He has no source
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by LagosShia: 1:28pm On May 25, 2013
please review-Aisha was not neither 6,9 or 12 when the Prophet (sa) married her:

www.nairaland.com/846958/tell-me-why-mohammed-married
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by deols(f): 5:51pm On May 25, 2013
@Op, would you give your 9 yr old daughter out in marriage?
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by pmc01(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2013
Those asking for ref on the must have missed the part where I asked you to check wikipedia for the Mary part and sound Islamic cleric for the Aisha part. Please, try read in between the lines, thanks.

@last poster, If you are refering to a nine year old that was matured enough to be rightly called 'mother of the faithfuls' or the one that was intelligent enough to transmit that much knowledge, the why not? The point is the rates of attaining maturity is varying, which makes age just a figure.
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by dexmond: 2:57pm On May 26, 2013
^^^^
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to mewhile I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him,and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58,Number 234).

Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58,Number 236)

Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.' Then you were shown to me, the angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said (to him), 'Uncover (her), and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.'" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87,Number 140; see also Number 139)

I know is difficult to believe that prophet of Islam married Aisha at 6 and had sex with her at 9. The evidence from the Hadiths and Sunah is overwhelming. I chose to believe the sacred books than what Deols and Pmc01 are saying. There are evidence all over the internet. Deols, Jesus loves little children not having them for pleasure. Aisha was playing on a swing for Gods sake and you are saying she was a lady? In another Sunah we were told she was 18 when the prophet died. You guys should stop deceiving people, even if Islam is the right way for mankind, why all these lies?
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by deols(f): 3:31pm On May 26, 2013
@pmc01, my question is not on whether Aisha(r.a) was fit for her role but on the practicality of marriage to minors in this era.
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by dexmond: 3:41pm On May 26, 2013
deols: My question is not on whether Aisha(r.a) was fit for her role but on the practicality of marriage to minors in this era.

This is the position Muslims should have taken not denying it. Moreover, marriage to prebuscent girls is wrong at all times. Was Khadijat not a full woman when the prophet married her? why little Aisha?
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by tbaba1234: 4:05pm On May 26, 2013
Why would you look at the 7th century with 21st century goggles. Just a century ago, the legal marriage age in the UK was 7 years old. That is 100 years ago.

In semetic culture, when a woman starts her menses she is a woman. According to the catholic encyclopedia, Mary was 12 when she had Jesus. That was perfectly normal. Would you also blame Joseph for marrying a 12 year old.

Do you think you can compare a young girl growing in the desert to girls carrying school bags today? Besides the fact that they are bigger, do you think they had to get secondary and tertiary education? Immediately, it was time for marriage, they got married. There was not much else to look forward too. It was a normal phenomenon and not one of the enemies of the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) saw anything wrong with it. Not one raised an objection.

You now wear your 21st century goggles to examine a 7th century phenomenon. Ridiculous! The people best placed to raise objection did not.

Even in this age , 13 year olds get married, go to southern US. For many of us, we might have different guages for maturity but for the ancient jew or arab, once a girl starts her menses, she is mature. If you can investigate your own family history, you would find many 9-12 years brides in your family.I can guarantee that.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by tbaba1234: 4:07pm On May 26, 2013
dexmond:

This is the position Muslims should have taken not denying it. Moreover, marriage to prebuscent girls is wrong at all times. Was Khadijat not a full woman when the prophet married her? why little Aisha?

Khadija was once married, do you know her age of her first marriage?
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by dexmond: 4:27pm On May 26, 2013
tbaba1234: Why would you look at the 7th century with 21st century goggles. Just a century ago, the legal marriage age in the UK was 7 years old. That is 100 years ago.

In semetic culture, when a woman starts her menses she is a woman. According to the catholic encyclopedia, Mary was 12 when she had Jesus. That was perfectly normal. Would you also blame Joseph for marrying a 12 year old.

Do you think you can compare a young girl growing in the desert to girls carrying school bags today? Besides the fact that they are bigger, do you think they had to get secondary and tertiary education? Immediately, it was time for marriage, they got married. There was not much else to look forward too. It was a normal phenomenon and not one of the enemies of the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) never saw anything wrong with it. Not one raised an objection.

You now wear your 21st century goggles to examine a 7th century phenomenon. Ridiculous! The people best placed to raise objection did not.

Even in this age , 13 year olds get married, go to southern US. For many of us, we might have different guages for maturity but for the ancient jew or arab, once a girl starts her menses, she is mature. If you can investigate your own family history, you would find many 9-12 years brides in your family.I can guarantee that.

The Quran is good for all ages, the prophet is the best for mankind. Would you rather we go back to the 6th century were we could marry children? The bible never mentioned the age of Mary. We dont follow dictionary but the Bible. I believe the same goes for you, it is either the Quran, the Hadiths or the Sira, any other book does not represent the facts of your religion.
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by tbaba1234: 5:04pm On May 26, 2013
It is not a Quranic injunction, it is a cultural perception of maturity. Who exactly is a child? For different people, the definition is different. Besides, I do even why this is even a discussion, it is not a religious tenet. It was perfectly normal at the time. Cultures change over time.

The catholic encyclopedia puts Mary age at 12, perfectly normal for the time.
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by dexmond: 5:20pm On May 26, 2013
tbaba1234: It is not a Quranic injunction, it is a cultural perception of maturity. Who exactly is a child? For different people, the definition is different. Besides, I do even why this is even a discussion, it is not a religious tenet. It was perfectly normal at the time. Cultures change over time.

It is the Sunnah of the prophet. The prophet commanded that Muslims should follow his Sunnah. By refusing to do as he did you are not following his Sunnah. We were told that Islam is complete. Here you are telling us that the issue of child marriage is cultural as if Islam makes a distinction between politics and religion. For your information, the best of Muslims is the one that is obedient in following the way of the prophet including marrying children like Sani Yerima of Zamfara state..
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by tbaba1234: 5:55pm On May 26, 2013
His only sunnah here is marrying a girl at maturity, his culture defines maturity as after a girl's menses. We use different measures today. Again, it was a socio-cultural phenomenon. Your brains are there for a purpose. Why don't you get your daughter married at 12, since Mary was married at 12.

The Zanfara governor went against the law of the land which is haram in Islam in the first place. The minimum marriage age in saudi and egypt is between 16-18 years.

It seems you just enjoy replying.
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by alexis(m): 6:27am On May 27, 2013
tbaba1234: Why would you look at the 7th century with 21st century goggles. Just a century ago, the legal marriage age in the UK was 7 years old. That is 100 years ago.

Do you think you can compare a young girl growing in the desert to girls carrying school bags today? Besides the fact that they are bigger, do you think they had to get secondary and tertiary education? Immediately, it was time for marriage, they got married. There was not much else to look forward too. It was a normal phenomenon and not one of the enemies of the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) saw anything wrong with it. Not one raised an objection.

Please provide AUTHORITATIVE REFERENCES to your claims. Whether marrying a 6 year old girl is right or not, it doesn't speak well of the morality of a man that is called a "Holy Prophet"

Also, can you tell us from the Bible where Mary was 12 when she married Joseph.

1 Like

Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by sino(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2013
alexis:

Please provide AUTHORITATIVE REFERENCES to your claims. Whether marrying a 6 year old girl is right or not, it doesn't speak well of the morality of a man that is called a "Holy Prophet"

Also, can you tell us from the Bible where Mary was 12 when she married Joseph.

Did you even read what you quoted? Are you also anti-logic? Even in the recent past, brides were young, refrences where made, still you choose to ignore.
Did you just mention morality? Come on dude, even at that, you have no point cos it was acceptable, socially acceptable norm.

I don't know how this is affecting you guys, his enemies didn't object to it, and his followers didnt dispute the legitimacy of such marriage, wetin come be your own?

The position of Islam on marriage of females is clearly stated, and it is when they attain maturity.

If you are having problem with a marriage that took place over 1400 years ago, then you can travel back to the past and go dissolve the union.
Daz all! cool
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by alexis(m): 5:20am On May 28, 2013
sino:

Did you even read what you quoted? Are you also anti-logic? Even in the recent past, brides were young, refrences where made, still you choose to ignore.
Did you just mention morality? Come on dude, even at that, you have no point cos it was acceptable, socially acceptable norm.

I don't know how this is affecting you guys, his enemies didn't object to it, and his followers didnt dispute the legitimacy of such marriage, wetin come be your own?

The position of Islam on marriage of females is clearly stated, and it is when they attain maturity.

If you are having problem with a marriage that took place over 1400 years ago, then you can travel back to the past and go dissolve the union.
Daz all! cool

What is the source of the reference oh, before you call me anti-logic! I responded to the "Mary was 12 statement" - WHAT IS THE REFERENCE OR SOURCE THAT MARY WAS 12?. The Hadith CONFIRMS Aisha was 6, did the Bible confirm Mary was 12.

The poster is trying to legitimize the fact that Mohammed married a 6 year old kid is the same as Joseph marrying a 12 year old girl. Clearly, you see that 6 and 12 are VERY VERY DIFFERENT. A 12 year old can baby-sit a 6 year old and their is a HUGE DIFFERENCE IN THEIR AGE. If it was socially acceptable holds no water because Mohammed is the only prophet in HISTORY that married a 6 year old kid. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, YOUR HADITH IS THERE TO CROSS REFERENCE.

Whether is is right or not is not my concern - Mohammed had enough wives (most of them quite young), it didn't speak well of a "Holy Prophet" to marry a kid whether in 7th century arabia or in 21 century Nigeria.

Let me ask you - when does a girl reach maturity, at what age?

I don't have problem with the marriage mate - If Mohammed was in my neighborhood, he would be a registered sex offender and will never be allowed near ANY child.
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by sino(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2013
alexis:

What is the source of the reference oh, before you call me anti-logic! I responded to the "Mary was 12 statement" - WHAT IS THE REFERENCE OR SOURCE THAT MARY WAS 12?. The Hadith CONFIRMS Aisha was 6, did the Bible confirm Mary was 12.

The poster is trying to legitimize the fact that Mohammed married a 6 year old kid is the same as Joseph marrying a 12 year old girl. Clearly, you see that 6 and 12 are VERY VERY DIFFERENT. A 12 year old can baby-sit a 6 year old and their is a HUGE DIFFERENCE IN THEIR AGE. If it was socially acceptable holds no water because Mohammed is the only prophet in HISTORY that married a 6 year old kid. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, YOUR HADITH IS THERE TO CROSS REFERENCE.

Whether is is right or not is not my concern - Mohammed had enough wives (most of them quite young), it didn't speak well of a "Holy Prophet" to marry a kid whether in 7th century arabia or in 21 century Nigeria.

Let me ask you - when does a girl reach maturity, at what age?

I don't have problem with the marriage mate - If Mohammed was in my neighborhood, he would be a registered sex offender and will never be allowed near ANY child.

Facts you need to understand,

1. The prophet(SAW) married Aisha(RA), there was a proposal, it was accepted, parents of the bride gave consent.

2. People did not see it wrong in his days, even his worst enemies back then, who will do anything to spoil his name, didn't see anything wrong with the union, they were NEVER bothered about it.

3. History as numerous proofs(some of which had been posted here) of young age in regards to women during marriage.

4. Maturity in regards to marriage is relative, 7th century's marriage maturity cannot be used as standard to today's marriage maturity because, society changes (and that is the beauty of Islam, it is universal, maturity is the key word). Aisha(ra) was mature for marriage when she married the Prophet(SAW).

5. Marrying at 6 or 9 is not a tenet of Islam, what Islam stipulates is maturity, which entails physical and intellectual maturity.

6. You like arguing, and fallacious argument aint good for no one. On the issue of Mary, mother of Jesus(AS), did the Bible tell us the age of Mary? The fact is that, marriage during this period was around 12-14 years(google is your friend). We know that she was betrothed to Joseph, and we know that she gave birth as a virgin(according to the Bible),which places her age within 12 and 14,(if you have contrary opinion, pls let us see). Weather 12, or 14, in this modern day, what will you call that? Will you give your daughter's hand in marriage at these age?

7. Finally, you need stop this your obsession with this issue, it's not healthy for you. It doesn't diminish the Prophet(SAW) in any way, nor will it sway his followers to believe your sentiments... And a discerning mind would understand...
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by alexis(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2013
sino

1. The prophet(SAW) married Aisha(RA), there was a proposal, it was accepted, parents of the bride gave consent.

To encourage scholarship, research and learning; I humbly ask that you provide authoritative references to backup your statement. It is on record that Aisha father wasn't in support of his 6 year old daughter getting married to Mohammed. I can back it up with proof from the Hadith if you like.

2. People did not see it wrong in his days, even his worst enemies back then, who will do anything to spoil his name, didn't see anything wrong with the union, they were NEVER bothered about it.

Again, you have provided no reference. The burden of proof is on you. To dis-arm your argument, all I need is only ONE reference of someone complaining of it.

3. History as numerous proofs(some of which had been posted here) of young age in regards to women during marriage.

We are specifically talking about Mohammed here and the action of marrying a child. Please don't divert to history smiley

4. Maturity in regards to marriage is relative, 7th century's marriage maturity cannot be used as standard to today's marriage maturity because, society changes (and that is the beauty of Islam, it is universal, maturity is the key word). Aisha(ra) was mature for marriage when she married the Prophet(SAW).

Unfortunately, you need to tell me, prove that she was MATURED. What is the litmus test of maturity? The number 6 is the same in 7th century Arabia as it is the same in 21st century Nigeria.

5. Marrying at 6 or 9 is not a tenet of Islam, what Islam stipulates is maturity, which entails physical and intellectual maturity.

Again, what is maturity when it comes to a 6 year old?

6. You like arguing, and fallacious argument aint good for no one. On the issue of Mary, mother of Jesus(AS), did the Bible tell us the age of Mary? The fact is that, marriage during this period was around 12-14 years(google is your friend). We know that she was betrothed to Joseph, and we know that she gave birth as a virgin(according to the Bible),which places her age within 12 and 14,(if you have contrary opinion, pls let us see). Weather 12, or 14, in this modern day, what will you call that? Will you give your daughter's hand in marriage at these age?

Really, google is now an authority on the Bible smiley. My challenge is simple - if you can prove she was 12 or 14 from the Bible, then I will rest my case. We didn't learn about Mary from Google, neither did we learn about Allah from google. I hope you get my point.

7. Finally, you need stop this your obsession with this issue, it's not healthy for you. It doesn't diminish the Prophet(SAW) in any way, nor will it sway his followers to believe your sentiments... And a discerning mind would understand

Again, I don't care if he married a baby. My point is a "Holy Prophet" wouldn't engage in such acts. It brings his prophet-hood into question. It places a BIG question mark on his morals. Use your common sense and don't leave it in a dust-bin with it comes to your faith.
Re: Aisha (RA) Married The Prophet (PBUH) At Age Nine. So What? by sino(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2013
^^^
*Sighs*
Same old stuff, okay o, it raises a big question about his morals abi? Well, that is your opinion, and you are entitled to it.

There are lofty opinions about this great man, about his life and behaviours, by scholars of good repute, Muslims and Non-Muslims alike, which drowns your opinion totally!
If you want them, i'll gladly present them to you with pleasure wink

Peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Of Prophet Muhammad PBUH – The Stories Of Hazrat Muhammad PBUH / Underrated Issue / Juju And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.