Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Durability And Maintenance Of Volvo S80 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Durability And Maintenance Of Volvo S80 (2941 Views)

Advice Pls Base On Cost, Durability And Class / Euro/American Vs Asian Cars (Reliability, Durability & Performance) / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of VOLVO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Durability And Maintenance Of Volvo S80 by davou4eva(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2013
Hi House, Please can anyone tell me about Volvo S80, i mean the cons and pros of it and i will appreciate every response as soon as possible before putting my money on it.

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Durability And Maintenance Of Volvo S80 by Biggy505(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2013
run from dat car if u dont have money to maintain it or u dont have anoda car for sub.To maintain dat car is very expensive if u get to daleko there r lot of them lying down there but if u dont believe me take a trip there urself and make some enquiry then u can decide on wat to do.BUT AS FOR ME PICK RACE. STAY BLESS
Re: Durability And Maintenance Of Volvo S80 by davou4eva(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2013
Thanks for your response. I appreciate.
Re: Durability And Maintenance Of Volvo S80 by fm7070: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Biggy505:
run from dat car if u dont have money to maintain it or u dont have anoda car for sub.To maintain dat car is very expensive if u get to daleko there r lot of them lying down there but if u dont believe me take a trip there urself and make some enquiry then u can decide on wat to do.BUT AS FOR ME PICK RACE. STAY BLESS

The car is not as bad and expensive as you've said.
Before you can conclude, you will have to compare other cars of similar function.
However, in my candid opinion, the car is good and not so expensive to maintain
You just need the right and trustworthy persons to work on your car which applies to other cars
Volvo parts are generally cheap compared to other cars. Just go Ladipo yourself and you will be surprised
Does @Biggy505 use volvo? I use volvo all the way and I'm a big time traveller. I do nothing less than 5,000km/month with my volvo
Do not be discouraged!

1 Like

Re: Durability And Maintenance Of Volvo S80 by nurey(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Looking at the volvo S80 from outside and the maker you will just look away but when you step inside you will think you are in a BMW, that car is nice but not as common as the s40, s60, v40/60 (station wagon) AWD and the XC90 suv.

Generally all cars a good if you take time to learn about their scheduled maintenance and how things work on them I think that car comes with inline 6 cylinder against the popular V6 mechos are used to.

A family friend owns one and the leather interior with upto date gadget is something to wow potential owners. Also its cheaper and will stand you out than the over rated and bland toyota camry. No pun intended
Re: Durability And Maintenance Of Volvo S80 by chucky234(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2015
nurey:
Looking at the volvo S80 from outside and the maker you will just look away but when you step inside you will think you are in a BMW, that car is nice but not as common as the s40, s60, v40/60 (station wagon) AWD and the XC90 suv.

Generally all cars a good if you take time to learn about their scheduled maintenance and how things work on them I think that car comes with inline 6 cylinder against the popular V6 mechos are used to.

A family friend owns one and the leather interior with upto date gadget is something to wow potential owners. Also its cheaper and will stand you out than the over rated and bland toyota camry. No pun intended
Overrated and bland Toyota, pun intended.
Re: Durability And Maintenance Of Volvo S80 by BamBamK: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2021
chucky234:
Overrated and bland Toyota, pun intended.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Camry Constantly Jerking And Revving Crazily Before Changing Gears / I Want This Car / Wil My Lost Temporary Driver's License Deny Me The Permanent License?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.