Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos (59401 Views)

The Best Tablets,gsm And Laptop Repair/training Centre In Lagos?. / Become A Laptop Repair Consultant In 3 Days Making N250k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2013
Laptop Repair Services

If your laptop is broken (hardware or software) or it’s not running efficiently, we can get you fixed at maximum speeds.

Don’t rush to buy a new computer without first checking if your current laptop can be repaired. It’s often significantly cheaper to repair a laptop than get a new one and it’s easier on the user to keep using the same machine.

Some of the laptop repair services we offer are:

DC Jack Repair: DC Jacks on the majority of will loosen with normal usage. We repair DC Jacks and you can trust the quality of the work will exceed the original manufacturer.Computer-Repair. Laptop Repair Services

Motherboard Repair: Motherboards are essential to your computer since they control Audio, Video, Power, USB, Firewire, and Keyboard/Touchpad. If you are experiencing hardware issues, have your motherboard checked and we will determine if you need to replace it or if we can repair it.

LCD Replacement: Is your screen cracked? Does it fade to black? Are images flickering? We can handle all of these issues and more.

Laptop Keyboard Repair and Replacement: Many people mistakenly think they need a new laptop if there are issues with their keyboard. Whether it’s a water spill or missing keys, we can help. Keyboard replacement is affordable and increases the lifespan of your laptop.

Touchpad Replacement: Are you having trouble controlling the cursor? Is it skipping around or responding slowing? We can help.

Virus, Spyware & Malware: We can help with the removal of viruses and malware and can also set you up to avoid threats in the future.

Overheating: Does your laptop get really hot? Has it progressed to the point where it overheats and shuts down? We can check out and repair your cooling system. This is crucial to avoid motherboard damage, so make sure you get help at the first signs of trouble.

Data Recovery: We offer data back-up and data recovery services.

We can typically handle any laptop repair you need, even if you don’t see it listed above. Please contact us for all your laptop repair needs. Don’t forget that we also offer preventative maintenance, which is so much better than dealing with repairs.

Call/WhatsApp: +234-803-4012-374, +234-807-0812-367

2 Likes

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by ikare(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2013
i have an ibm thinkpad that needs a hard disk and i think the board is faulty because its not displaying. whats d estimate for repairs?
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by Nobody: 4:06am On May 20, 2013
I can find my laptop receipt and those police in that computer village too dey disturb.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2013
kenis: I can find my laptop receipt and those police in that computer village too dey disturb.

That's the thing of the past, they don't longer harass people.street trading is no longer allowed and no police is allowed to search our customers.if you are not still convinced just come and i will come and pick you outside computer village.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:54am On May 28, 2013
You Laptop is safe with us.

Contact us today:

Office Address: 6, Otigba Street, Computer Village, Ikeja.
Phone No: 08034012374
BB PIN: 25DF99CD
WHAT'S APP: 08034012374
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by rexxiemuzic: 7:51am On May 28, 2013
Pls how much can repair hp g7000 sreen?
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by powerblaze(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2013
my system hp g62 has a fan problem and a power button switch prolem.. the cable connecting the power button with the board is bad...
wat will it cost to fix it? talk well o angry
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2013
rexxiemuzic: Pls how much can repair hp g7000 sreen?

HP G7000 screen is N11,000 + N500 fixing fee.all equal to N11,500.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
powerblaze: my system hp g62 has a fan problem and a power button switch prolem.. the cable connecting the power button with the board is bad...
wat will it cost to fix it? talk well o angry

All will cost you #8000 only.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
Don't throw your bad Laptop[size=8pt][/size] in the trash...We can help you fix it all up again.

Contact us today:

WHAT'S APP: 080834012374

...Try us today,your computer will smile again.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by jerome84(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
gudevenin, please how much can i get a complete Board for Compaq mini.

Please respond to :doublejuliet2000@yahoo.com
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
jerome84: gudevenin, please how much can i get a complete Board for Compaq mini.

Please respond to :doublejuliet2000@yahoo.com

You can get it for #22,000 only
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
Don't throw your bad Laptop in the trash...We can help you fix it all up again.

Contact us today:

WHAT'S APP: 080834012374

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
Thanks for your patronage!tell your friends and family about us !
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
Thanks for making us proud to help you, We love you all
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2013
Thanks for your support !Reccomend us to others and we will always be Ģoo∂ to you.

CyberCom Systems Services
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2013
We are here to listen to your complaints and comments

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by KolaShangOne(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2013
I have a dv4 and I will like to change the carcass. How much will it cost me?
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by fashrola(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
i have a hp probook 4515s, whenever i on the system, when it gets to a certain level of usage it trips off, when you try to put it back on it hardly comes on until you leave for sometime before it turns on...what could be the problem?
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2013
fashrola: i have a hp probook 4515s, whenever i on the system, when it gets to a certain level of usage it trips off, when you try to put it back on it hardly comes on until you leave for sometime before it turns on...what could be the problem?

From your little explanation, I think your system is overheating. that's d readson it trips off when the processor is hot.

You can bring it to us for proper diagnosis.

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2013
KolaShangOne: I have a dv4 and I will like to change the carcass. How much will it cost me?

#15,000
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 5:29am On Jul 20, 2013
Thanks for making us better.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by oddy1113: 7:33am On Jul 20, 2013
Our service to our customers is beyond comparison with any other laptop service center in India . Laptop repair service experts and I wish to know your personal experience .

doctors note
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2013
oddy1113: Our service to our customers is beyond comparison with any other laptop service center in India . Laptop repair service experts and I wish to know your personal experience .

doctors note

Wow ! I'm so happy to meet a colleague from another country.

I'm A+,Network,CCNA certified technician.I have over 10 years experience in IT and Communications skills.I've worked with various IT companies before I set up my own computer repair outlet.

I will like to knoow more about you
Please, drop your contact infos.

For more infos about me you can contact me through the following:

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:02am On Jul 23, 2013
Thanks for your partronage !

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2013
We love you all and thanks for your partronage.Please tell others about us.

Cybercom Systems Services
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ramadan Kareem to all our Muslim brothers and sisters.May Almighty Allah answer our prayers.

Greetings from:

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2013
Ģoo∂ Monday morning !!!

We love and care about you.have a great week ahead.

CyberCom Systems
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2013
Welcome to our page, we are here to always help you solve your problems.contact us now !

CyberCom Systems
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by J0nyb0y(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Please my laptop 'space-bar' and letter 'M' buttons suddenly stop w0rking. It was w0rking fine before i switchd it off. wen i turn it on and had to type my paswd. Wit m included, i discover it was nt w0rking. Had to use an external keyboard. Any solution to this please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Best Uk Used Laptops @ Wholesale Price Update 2019 / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! / Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.