Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos (59375 Views)

The Best Tablets,gsm And Laptop Repair/training Centre In Lagos?. / Become A Laptop Repair Consultant In 3 Days Making N250k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
Contact us today:

Office Address: 6, Otigba Street, Computer Village, Ikeja.
Phone No: 08034012374
BB PIN: 25DF99CD
WHAT'S APP: 080834012374

...Try us today,your computer will smile again.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
J0nyb0y: Please my laptop 'space-bar' and letter 'M' buttons suddenly stop w0rking. It was w0rking fine before i switchd it off. wen i turn it on and had to type my paswd. Wit m included, i discover it was nt w0rking. Had to use an external keyboard. Any solution to this please?

I guess your keyboard needs to be replaced.there is nothing you can do about the keyboard Spacebar and letter M.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 5:30am On Aug 06, 2013
If we satisfy you tell others and if we don't please tell us.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by zevous: 5:47am On Aug 06, 2013
How much is 4gig ddr2 ram and 250 gig hard disk for hp compaq 6735s laptop
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
J0nyb0y: Please my laptop 'space-bar' and letter 'M' buttons suddenly stop w0rking. It was w0rking fine before i switchd it off. wen i turn it on and had to type my paswd. Wit m included, i discover it was nt w0rking. Had to use an external keyboard. Any solution to this please?

I'm sorry you will need to replace the the KB.those keys can be replaced but the chances that they would work is tiny.bring it to our office for proper dignoses.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
KolaShangOne: I have a dv4 and I will like to change the carcass. How much will it cost me?

It will cost you NGN15,000 to replace the carcaSs.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
zevous: How much is 4gig ddr2 ram and 250 gig hard disk for hp compaq 6735s laptop

4GB Ram - NGN6,000
250GB HDD - NGN7,000

1 Like

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by josephenang(m): 1:28am On Aug 10, 2013
Pls sir, my Hp 630 screen is broken. Hw much can I get a new screen? $ is ur branch office @ Ibadan?
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by lumidee: 5:46am On Aug 10, 2013
My hp pavillion dv2000 screen is broken aw much will it cost me to av it replaced.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:57am On Aug 13, 2013
josephenang: Pls sir, my Hp 630 screen is broken. Hw much can I get a new screen? $ is ur branch office @ Ibadan?

It depends on the size of the laptop screen

Cost of a new 15.6'' or 15.4'' screen is NGN11,000. And sorry we don't have office in Ibadan.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2013
lumidee: My hp pavillion dv2000 screen is broken aw much will it cost me to av it replaced.

To fix the screen wll cost you NGN9,000 including fixing fee.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by ikare(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
hello.i hv ds IBM ThinkPad.it powers on but doesn't display.i am told it has something to do either with d screen or d motherboard. whichever is d case, how much will I need to shell out to fix it. plus it has no hard disk/drive.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2013
ikare: hello.i hv ds IBM ThinkPad.it powers on but doesn't display.i am told it has something to do either with d screen or d motherboard. whichever is d case, how much will I need to shell out to fix it. plus it has no hard disk/drive.

Yes you are correct, the cause of the problem might be either the RAM(memory),screen,processor or the motherboard.we need to diagnose it to be able to know what's rensposible for the blank screen. bring it to us:

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
Thanks for your patronage and recommending us to others.

Cybercom Systems Services
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:23am On Aug 26, 2013
Ģoo∂ morning all, how was your weekend.have a great week ahead.

CyberCom Systems Repair.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2013
Welcome to our page, we are here to always help you solve your problems.contact us now !

CyberCom Systems
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
Thanks for your patronage

Cybercom Systems Team
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
How to Take Good Care of Your Laptop Computer

Keep liquids away from your laptop. As tempting as it might be to drink coffee, soda, water or any other liquid near your laptop, accidents can happen all too easily. Alternatively, use a cup with a cover on it, so even if it does spill, the liquid doesn't go anywhere. Spilled liquids may damage the internal micro electronic components or cause electrical injury to the laptop. Short circuits can corrupt data or even permanently destroy some parts. The solution is very simple: Keep your drinks away from your computer. Even if you're careful, someone else might bump into your desk or you.

Having an available antivirus software would help. Even if you know what you download, it may contain a virus that can lead to a circuit error or software problem in your system hardware or software. It may also slow down the system operations and performance.

Keep food away from your laptop. Don't eat over your laptop, the crumbs can go down between the keys in the keyboard and provide an invitation to small bugs. The crumbs can also damage the circuitry. Worse, it makes the laptop look dirty if there are crumbs and food stains on it.

Always have clean hands when using your laptop. Clean hands make it easier to use your laptop touchpad and there will be less risk of leaving dirt and other stains on the computer. In addition, if you clean your hands before use, you will help reduce wear and tear on the coating of the laptop caused by contact with sweat and small particles that can act upon the laptop's exterior underneath your wrists and fingers.

Protect the LCD display monitor. When you shut your laptop, make sure there are no small items, such as a pencil or small ear-phones, on the keyboard. These can damage the display screen when shut; the screen will scratch if the item is rough. Close the lid gently and holding from the middle. Closing the lid using only one side causes pressure on that hinge, and over time can cause it to bend and snap.

Hold and lift the computer by its base, not by its LCD display (the screen). If you lift it by the screen part alone, you could damage the display or the hinges attaching it to the base. The display is also easily scratched or damaged by direct pressure – avoid placing pressure on it.

Don't pull on the power cord. Tugging your power cord out from the power socket rather than putting your hand directly on the plug in the socket and pulling can break off the plug or damage the power socket. Also, if you have the power point near your feet, avoid constantly bumping into the plug or you could loosen it and eventually break it.

Plug in accessory devices into their proper slots. Always look at the symbols on the laptop carefully before inserting devices. Jamming a phone line into an Ethernet port or vice versa could damage the sockets, making it impossible to use them again. It is very important to observe this step.

Handle any removable drives with care. Floppy drives or CD drives that have been removed from your laptop can easily get crushed, dropped or pressed if you are careless. Put them straight into a bag or a storage box/case for safe keeping if you are not putting them back into the laptop.

Check to see if labels are affixed securely before inserting media into your laptop computer. Media such as CDs, DVDs or floppy disks should not have any loose label parts that might jam inside the laptop drive. Never insert undersized CDs, as these can damage the disk player permanently.

Insert drives into their slots carefully and at the correct angle. Pushing the wrong drive into a socket, or at an angle, or even upside down can jam it.

Don't expose your laptop to rapid temperature changes. When bringing your laptop indoors during winter, don't turn it on immediately. Instead, let it warm to room temperature first. This will avoid any potential for damage to the disk drive from condensation forming inside the machine. Avoid heat from sunlight as well.

Don't leave your laptop in a car. Not only do the insides of cars experience large temperature swings that could damage a laptop, but a laptop (or laptop bag) is an inviting target for a smash and grab thief.

Have the unit cleaned annually to remove internal dust. Get this done by a computer professional, or do it yourself if you can. If dust accumulates, the system cannot cool itself correctly. Heat can destroy the motherboard.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
Your Laptop is being problematic ?...why cant you bring it to us for proper checkup/troubleshooting ?

Contact us today:

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
Come for your laptop repair @
CYBERCOM LAPTOP REPAIR CENTRE
Contact Us today:
What's App: 08034012374
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2013
I assure you, your computer is safe with us ! We have serviced/repaired over 100s of Laptops and still counting.HONESTY is our watch word.we don't collect money before service...we are simply the best!

Contact Us today:
What's App: 08034012374
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by Kevdee4reel(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
i av an Hp 630 and noticed it stopped charging, took it out for testing and learnt its the power IC. Then, it could come on but not charge, after a while i noticed it doesnt come on except the battery charger is inserted. Now, it doesnt come on anymore. Some dude told me that the motherboard could be dead but i feel its some IC's that needs changing. Pls can this be fixed, im really worried
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by Kevdee4reel(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
your whatsapp contact isnt working. Pls getting a new motherboard for an HP 630 goes for how much and i really hope this issue is one that can b fixed cos i honestly wouldn't want to change the motherboard, not at this time of finacial difficulties.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
Kevdee4reel: your whatsapp contact isnt working. Pls getting a new motherboard for an HP 630 goes for how much and i really hope this issue is one that can b fixed cos i honestly wouldn't want to change the motherboard, not at this time of finacial difficulties.

I apologize.its the bad network. the cost is #25,000 only (including fixing fee)
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:26am On Sep 23, 2013
Good morning, how was your weekend ?

Laptop Repair, Sales and Services

Contact us today:
WHAT'S APP: 08034012374

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/pages/Cybercom-Systems-Repair/266372120052026?id=266372120052026&_rdr

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 12:29am On Sep 28, 2013
Thanks guys. Your patronizing is our strength.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 3:36am On Oct 02, 2013
Good morning all !

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/pages/Cybercom-Systems-Repair/266372120052026?id=266372120052026&_rdr

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
LAPTOP USERS: BEWARE!

A couple lost their 25 year old son in a fire at home on June 4th. The son who had graduated with MBA from the University of Wisconsin-Madison two weeks earlier had come home for a while. He had lunch with his dad at home and decided to go back to clean up his hostel room. His father told him to wait, to meet his mother, before he went back for a few days. He decided to take a nap while waiting for his mom to come back home from work. Some time later their neighbors called 911 when they saw black smoke coming out of the house.
Unfortunately, the 25 years old died in the three year old house. It took several days of investigation to find out the cause of the fire.
It was determined that the fire was caused by the laptop resting on the bed. When the laptop was on the bed cooling fan did not get the air to cool the computer and that is what caused the fire. He did not even wake up to get out of the bed because he died of breathing in carbon monoxide emitted out of burnt laptop.
The reason I am writing this to all of you is that I have seen many of us and also our brothers& sisters sons&daughters friends&family using the laptop while in bed. Let us all decide and make it a practice not to do that. The risk is real. Let us make it a rule not to use the laptop on bed with blankets and pillows around. Please educate as many people as you can.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hello Everyone, We now have UK used Laptops for sale.They all clean and in good condition.

Contact us today:

WHAT'S APP: 80834012374

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2013
Contact us today:

WHAT'S APP: 80834012374

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2013
*CYBERCOM SYSTEMS SERVICES*

Is your Computer completely dead,Slow or it just needs Servicing.At CSS,we can help!

We don't believe in charging you just to tell you what's wrong with your computer, which is why we offer FREE INSPECTIONS

Why choose Us ?

- Customer satisfaction - The job isnt done until you're happy with our work
- Proven service - We have help hundreds of people in servicing their computers.
- Competitive rates - Tell us how much you can afford to get your comuter fixed we will help out of our flexibilities rates !
- Free Computer checkup: you don't have to pay for diagnoses.
- Honest computer advice and friendly service
- No fix, No fee, if for a good reason we can't fix your computer, we won't charge you a dime.
- Over 7 years exp repairing a wide range of desktop and laptop branded machines.
- CompTIA and Microsoft certified Engineers.

WHAT WE DO:
We can fix both desktops & laptops including;

Laptop screen replacements
Laptop power jack repairs
Laptop keyboard replacement
Laptop power problems
Blue screen errors
Memory upgrades & replacement
Hard drive upgrades & replacement
Performance tune-ups
Windows Installations
Virus removal
Spyware removal
Data recovery
Computer assembly
Custom built computers
Hardware upgrades
Software installations
Backups
Home internet setups
Wireless internet setups

Looking for a low cost laptop?
Just after a part for your computer?
Send Us a message and ill do my best to help you out.

Brands I repair:
Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Gateway, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba and more..

OUR CONTACT:

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
We can fix both desktops & laptops including;

Laptop screen replacements
Laptop power jack repairs
Laptop keyboard replacement
Laptop power problems
Blue screen errors
Memory upgrades & replacement
Hard drive upgrades & replacement
Performance tune-ups
Windows Installations
Virus removal
Spyware removal
Data recovery
Computer assembly
Custom built computers
Hardware upgrades
Software installations
Backups
Home internet setups
Wireless internet setups

Looking for a low cost laptop?
Just after a part for your computer?
Send Us a message and ill do my best to help you out.

Brands I repair:
Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Gateway, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba and more..

OUR CONTACT:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Best Uk Used Laptops @ Wholesale Price Update 2019 / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! / Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.