Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos - Technology Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos (59389 Views)

The Best Tablets,gsm And Laptop Repair/training Centre In Lagos?. / Become A Laptop Repair Consultant In 3 Days Making N250k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by IamPrince1: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hello my Acer E11 mini laptop dropped from a desk while it was on, it has refused to boot correctly when i on it, sometimes it can show windows but no application will show. What do you think is wrong with it and how much will it cost me to fix. The pc is a gift from a friend in USA and it has not been tampered with, barely a year. Thanks
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today." -- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
IamPrince1:
Hello my Acer E11 mini laptop dropped from a desk while it was on, it has refused to boot correctly when i on it, sometimes it can show windows but no application will show. What do you think is wrong with it and how much will it cost me to fix. The pc is a gift from a friend in USA and it has not been tampered with, barely a year. Thanks

Thanks for contacting us !

I think your PC is having what is called hard drive (HDD) or operating system (OS) malfunction as a result of the fall.I can't give you solution here but I can only suggest you bring it to us. It will cost you between N4,000 (fixing the OS) and N8,000 (replacing the HDD).We will not charge you for troubleshooting or diagnoses.Check on profile for more information about us.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by generalstingz(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hello Op! A friend's Laptop was placed near the window. When rain fell, the breeze brought in water which poured on it and it has since stopped powering and charging.
Any help
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
generalstingz:
Hello Op! A friend's Laptop was placed near the window. When rain fell, the breeze brought in water which poured on it and it has since stopped powering and charging.
Any help

Thanks for contacting us!

The problem is a a result of water pour.The water has damaged some chips and needed to be replaced.i will advice you to bring it to our office for proper check.

Check our profile for more information! Thanks
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
generalstingz:
Any help

Thanks for contacting us...

The problem is a a result of water pour.The water has damaged some chips and needed to be replaced.i will advice you to bring it to our office for proper check.

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
generalstingz:
Any help

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by IamPrince1: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2016
MurphyInc:

Thanks for contacting us !

I think your PC is having what is called hard drive (HDD) or operating system (OS) malfunction as a result of the fall.I can't give you solution here but I can only suggest you bring it to us. It will cost you between N4,000 (fixing the OS) and N8,000 (replacing the HDD).We will not charge you for troubleshooting or diagnoses.Check on profile for more information about us.
ok. It is obviously hard disk problem because d system just showed "windows detected a hard disk problem, back up ur files immediately to prevent infomation loss.... Start the back up process...."
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by eniolaamoda: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
MurphyInc:

Dell630 keyboard how much to change
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Dell630 keyboard how much to change

Dell 630 keyboard is N4,000

Thanks
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2016
"Some people dream of success while others wake up and work."
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2016
"The successful warrior is the average
man, with laser-like focus."
-- Bruce Lee
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by DharkPoet(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Good evening, I have a broken hinge situation, the right hinge of my hp 15 is broken and it has affected the top lcd cover, but the screen is still working perfectly. How much to fix this and may I chip in, how much to change the entire casing(chassis). Thanks.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
DharkPoet:
Good evening, I have a broken hinge situation, the right hinge of my hp 15 is broken and it has affected the top lcd cover, but the screen is still working perfectly. How much to fix this and may I chip in, how much to change the entire casing(chassis). Thanks.

Hello,

I need to know the type and model of laptop. Please kindly provide me with system information thanks.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Thanks for your support!
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 5:52am On Jul 03, 2016
Let your Hardwork speak for you....
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 5:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Hardwork pays
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by DharkPoet(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
MurphyInc:

Hello,

I need to know the type and model of laptop. Please kindly provide me with system information thanks.
Sorry for replying late, it's a HP 15, AMD A8, Let me know how much it would take to fix it, currently, I think my screen is also having flex issues. Thanks.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 5:29am On Jul 11, 2016
DharkPoet:

Sorry for replying late, it's a HP 15, AMD A8, Let me know how much it would take to fix it, currently, I think my screen is also having flex issues. Thanks.

The hinges, screen cover and the screen signal cable will cost you N14, 000
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:04am On Jul 14, 2016
Thanks for your business. We appreciate it.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by vickifeanyi47(m): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2016
MurphyInc:
Thanks for your business. We appreciate it.
Oga Murphy Good morning sir
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 5:17am On Jul 16, 2016
vickifeanyi47:

Oga Murphy Good morning sir

Good morning to you.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by vickifeanyi47(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
MurphyInc:

Good morning to you.
Pls its Victor...I lost your contact and that of uncle Lanre. please kindly send it to me
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by bisotec(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2016
Kindly give me the price of replacing a broken hp 630 screen
Thanks
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by cybercares(m): 7:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Trust is a virtue. Thanks for trusting us.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by cybercares(m): 6:33am On Jul 22, 2016
We enjoy giving our customers the value for their money.

Thanks for coming
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by cybercares(m): 5:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Thanks for your trustin us. You make us better.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by cybercares(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
We will always do our best to give you that unique service you really deserved.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 4:25am On Jul 29, 2016
We are here to attend to your questions, keep them coming.

Thanks
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by cybercares(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Joy.......
Happiness.......
Health......
All these and many more are my wishes for you. !
Happy New Month....
GOE:: - God Over Everything
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by Donaghy: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hello OP, my Toshiba Satellite C855-S5133 power jack appears bad. How much would be needed to fix it? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply)

Best Uk Used Laptops @ Wholesale Price Update 2019 / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! / Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.