Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police (4177 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / LG In Gombe Converts Toilets To Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 16, 2013
Philanthropist donates toilets to police

Chairman of Mellos Group of companies, Mr. Abimbola Ayo-Yusuf, has donated a block of toilets and bathrooms to the Bode Thomas Police Station, Surulere, Lagos.

Yusuf said the facilities were to ameliorate the sufferings of men and officers of the police and detainees of the station, according to a statement on Wednesday.

He also said the gesture was to discourage the detainees from throwing their faeces into the nearby canal.

He said, “I am always moved any time I visit this police station and see officers looking for where to freshen up.”

He called on well-meaning Nigerians to assist the government in rendering assistance to government agencies, so the workers could do their job diligently.

The Minority Leader, House to Representatives, representing Surulere Constituency I, Femi Gbajabiamila, berated the police authorities for diverting certain amount of money budgeted for police welfare to other areas.

Minority Leader of the House of Representatives, Mr. Femi Gbajabiamila

He said, “If the men of the Police were comfortable, they would be happy to discharge their duties to the best of their abilities and the country would be better off.”

He lamented that in spite of all the hardship they faced, the police were not adequately catered for. He added that the Boko Haram problem could not be solved because Nigeria could not provide equipment for its police

Commander, Area C Police Command, Alhaji Abullahu Karuwa, an Assistant Commissioner of Police, who represented the state Commissioner, called on members of the public to continue to assist the police with facilities and useful information.

Source
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Tolexander: 12:48pm On May 16, 2013
He said, “I am always moved
any time I visit this police
station and see officers looking
for where to freshen up.”
what deal has this man with police to make him a perpetual visitor to the station!
Hope there isn't anything hidden!
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Isokoman1(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2013
Na today...
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by martyns303(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2013
Of all the things to aid the police, a toilet? As in toilet! Wait! As in where to sh*#t? Wait wait wait, as in shittiinng? cheesy
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 16, 2013
why not donate a few fishes so there will be more fish-heads to go around at the Police training College?? grin
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by yuzedo: 12:54pm On May 16, 2013
martyns303: Of all the things to aid the police, a toilet? As in toilet!
Maybe he did it cos he knows the Police is full of sh*!t and thus need to "discharge"? wink undecided

2 Likes

Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by rozayx5(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2013
martyns303: Of all the things to aid the police, a toilet? As in toilet!

I weep for Nigeria when i see this kind of comment, you have not given a pin to the development of this country and here you are criticizing
undecided undecided cry

5 Likes

Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by GentleNaaz(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2013
Nigeria Police is another name for poverty. Sorry if u, ur papa, mama, or sibling na police
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Orikinla(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2013
They really need toilets.
But I hope they can keep them clean? grin
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Dewze(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2013
@Gentle Naaz. And Gentle Naaz is another name for 'not helping poverty'.
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 16, 2013
S:hit is real, so kudos to this generous philanthropist wink
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 16, 2013
I hope he rembered to label it male and female to avoid sergent Bello was peeping at on me when I was making use of the toilet o.
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by redsun(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2013
Police station without descent mere toilets in the 21st century metropolitan lagos? Na wa oo.
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 16, 2013
The Minority Leader, House to Representatives, representing Surulere Constituency I, Femi Gbajabiamila, berated the police authorities for diverting certain amount of money budgeted for police welfare to other areas.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The same Femi Gbaja that stole his client's money in Atlanta and was suspended by the State bar after which he ran away to Nigeria to join ACN is now condemning looters
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wonders shall never end!

I say wonders shall never never end

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Pacesetter2: 1:34pm On May 16, 2013
He tried but wait so the FG can prove a conducive environ for her securities
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by martyns303(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2013
rozayx5:

I weep for Nigeria when i see this kind of comment, you have not given a pin to the development of this country and here you are criticizing
undecided undecided cry
Not a pin huh? How about u donate the toilet papers needed to wipe their a*#.
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 16, 2013
martyns303: Of all the things to aid the police, a toilet? As in toilet! Wait! As in where to sh*#t? Wait wait wait, as in shittiinng? cheesy

What's wrong with donating toilets? At least he's helping. He's doing what the gov't should be doing.

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Okijajuju: 2:01pm On May 16, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by ninja4life(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2013
chidindufrank: I hope he rembered to label it male and female to avoid sergent Bello was peeping at on me when I was making use of the toilet o.
Lol wetin him go peep at dat black flat yansh roflmao
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by nekaa(f): 6:01pm On May 16, 2013
Of all things? Toilets?
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by gerald09(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2013
Tolexander:
what deal has this man with police to make him a perpetual visitor to the station!
If that is the only thing u got out of dat story, u get serious "Hater syndrome"
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by gerald09(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2013
Tolexander:
If that is the only thing u got out of dat story, u get serious "Hater syndrome" seek a transformer to hug b4 ur symptoms worsen.
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 16, 2013
Politics
Next Election things
undecided
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 16, 2013
Just give it 6 months,they will enter bush begin do shot put as usual
Dirty things
Haven't you all seen police barracks
They are pigs by nature
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by anonimi: 6:39pm On May 16, 2013

The Honourable(?) should berate himself for RECEIVING millions monthly in Abuja beyond what is recommended by RMAFC, which

* denies public agencies of more funds for doing real work for the citizens.
* encourages others to seek government money without working as he and his fellow legisLOOTERs are doing.
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by dedons: 7:40pm On May 16, 2013
I think say police no dey sh*t
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 16, 2013
Who say police no dey shiite before

Abeg give them mobile toilets on check points...
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Donmichaelz(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2013
rozayx5:

undecided undecided cry
Mumu d guy is a member of Rep,give me his position and see who wil b more efective
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by Tolexander: 10:34pm On May 16, 2013
gerald09:
If that is the only thing u got out of dat story, u get serious "Hater syndrome" seek a transformer to hug b4 ur symptoms worsen.
why do you have to post the shiit twice?
If you are so much touched by the post, admission space is not yet full in cemetery go and book yours!
Re: Philanthropist Donates Toilets To Police by bigfatng01: 3:10pm On May 17, 2013
[size=15pt]this is so nice [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". / Breaking!!! Bukola Saraki Decamp To PDP. Removes APC Logo / I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.