Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why Are Men Attached To Video Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Are Men Attached To Video Games (1077 Views)

Why Do Females Hate Video Games? / Cool Video Games We Played In The 90's!!! Add Yours / 5 Signs To Show That You Are Addicted To Video Gaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Attached To Video Games by SeanT21(f): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2008
when my brother, boyfriend or male friends are playing they seem not to care about their surrounding. Why are guys so in love with video games?

Can ya ll gamers help me.
Re: Why Are Men Attached To Video Games by spoilt(f): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2008
It drives me crazy. My guy friends would play till their thumbs are blistered. I guess at heart all men are 13. undecided
Re: Why Are Men Attached To Video Games by rite2salas(m): 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2008
both male and female are attached to video games only with the male % a lil bit higher. I guess it helps you think faster and more effectively. Excessive playing of video games have lead to some deaths. In South Korea, Lee Seung Seop died after playing Starcraft for over 50 hours. In Jinzhou, China, Xu Yan died after playing online games for over 15 days during the Lunar New Year holiday and an unnamed 30 year-old died in Guangzhou, China after playing for 3 days straight

once a gamer always a gamer cool
Re: Why Are Men Attached To Video Games by pein(m): 5:32am On Apr 23, 2008
SeanT21:

when my brother, boyfriend or male friends are playing they seem not to care about their surrounding. Why are guys so in love with video games?

Can ya ll gamers help me.

simple.Escapism
Re: Why Are Men Attached To Video Games by TheSly: 5:38am On Apr 23, 2008
Its so cool. . . . . . .Especially if you play it with your partner. . . so lovely cool
Re: Why Are Men Attached To Video Games by justbones(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2008
men are attached to video games because ,
and also because ---------------------------------
then --------------------------------

or they just love it smiley
Re: Why Are Men Attached To Video Games by iice(f): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2008
Not only men although like someone mentioned, the number of men surpasses that of the women.
It's also as someone mentioned. . .a way to escape. . .
To relieve stress, to have fun. . .addiction grin
I am a gamer but not chronic like i would whither away without playing for days grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Attached To Video Games by LASIEFAIRE(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2008
play Halo 3 LIVE you will understand,

(1) (Reply)

Black Ops Glitch? / Entertainment / Play Station 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.