Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno (27867 Views)

Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics / BOKO HARAM: Sambisa Forest As Big As Enugu —buratai / Women Rescued From Boko Haram Sambisa Had Been Communicating With Militants - NA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by karlmax2: 1:37pm On May 16, 2013
BREAKING News;army Begins Offensive Against Boko Haram, Raids Sambisa Camp

KANO – Nigeria has begun an offensive against Boko Haram Islamists, raiding camps in a remote northeastern park, while more than 2,000 troops have been deployed to retake territory seized by the insurgents, a military source told AFP Thursday.

“Our men raided some terrorist camps in the Sambisa Game Reserve,” in Borno state, said the senior officer who requested anonymity. “So far 2,000 troops have been deployed to Borno,” he added, declining to comment on the forces sent to the other affected states of Yobe and Adamawa.(AFP)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/breaking-news-army-begins-offensive-against-boko-haram-raids-sambisa-camp/

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by tomakint: 1:48pm On May 16, 2013
Thumbs up to Gen. Ihejirika on this one! To the new improved Nigerian Army, I say kill them (Boko Haram) all!

9 Likes

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 16, 2013
This is just the beginning.
Dem go hear wee!

2 Likes

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 16, 2013
I hope they didn't capture them to be jailed only for a jail break to set them free
One man one bullet is the motto
I hope they are adhering to that

28 Likes

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Okijajuju: 2:24pm On May 16, 2013

15 Likes

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by cnwamo(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2013
Good News
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Okijajuju: 2:24pm On May 16, 2013
grin
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by DICKtator: 2:25pm On May 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Lilimax(f): 2:25pm On May 16, 2013
Fish out all of them in their various caves and camps.
Deal with them severly by feeding them with pigs.
NDI ARA!!
smiley smiley
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 16, 2013
Nor be all dis1 i wan hear. Bring me d head of shekau, abu qaqa & co. Go boys go go go

8 Likes

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Smooyis(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2013
Hoping the momentum can be sustained. I pray God for His intervention. And for peace in Nigeria. God save our people.

2 Likes

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by DICKtator: 2:27pm On May 16, 2013
karl max: BREAKING News;army Begins Offensive Against Boko Haram, Raids Sambisa Camp

KANO – Nigeria has begun an offensive against Boko Haram Islamists, raiding camps in a remote northeastern park, while more than 2,000 troops have been deployed to retake territory seized by the insurgents, a military source told AFP Thursday.

“Our men raided some terrorist camps in the Sambisa Game Reserve,” in Borno state, said the senior officer who requested anonymity. “So far 2,000 troops have been deployed to Borno,” he added, declining to comment on the forces sent to the other affected states of Yobe and Adamawa.(AFP)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/breaking-news-army-begins-offensive-against-boko-haram-raids-sambisa-camp/
Wonder what they found there? P.ORN movies, Jay Z albums,Black Sabbath,cigarettes,rum,whisky,dildos ,vaseline and Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant DVD Collections
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 16, 2013
Waiting for BH version, then I can deduce the truth from both.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by petipeti: 2:28pm On May 16, 2013
What abaut their women? All of their chicks will get their stomach loaded with 15kg of spermatozoa conco mixture.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by MrFord1: 2:28pm On May 16, 2013
Good to hear this.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by theripper2: 2:28pm On May 16, 2013
Hahahahahahahah, shoot dem all, and re-shoot dem for confirmation. Jihadists must meet their virgins in their depraved heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Ejovwoke(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2013
War start.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Darejyde(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2013
Kill every thing that moves, man, woman, children even those in the womb, cattles and take no prisoners neither keep any of the spoils for your self feed their cacasses to the pigs f**king bastards the are all gona die. God bless Nigeria!!!!!!........

4 Likes

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 16, 2013
You people should pray for me,I have family members still there
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Mintayo(m): 2:33pm On May 16, 2013
Lilimax: Fish out all of them in their various caves and camps.
Deal with them severly by feeding them with pigs.
NDI ARA!!
smiley smiley

babe u wicked o...lols
pigs ke? U no wan make dem land in paradise?cheesycheesy
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Annie2gud(f): 2:33pm On May 16, 2013
Tough one for them Allah boiz.mac clatunji where is lacasa.there is fire on the mountain.

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Dumkele1: 2:34pm On May 16, 2013
babyosisi: I hope they didn't capture them to be jailed only for a jail break to set them free
One man one bullet is the motto
I hope they are adhering to that
even tho i hate killin.i just av to agree with u.attack the shepherd and the flock will scatter

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Patdedon(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2013
They were given more than enough time and chance to repent but they wouldn't

. . . No rest for the wicked..
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 16, 2013
No sympathy abeg, kill them all.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by mistiff007(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2013
Darejyde: Kill every thing that moves, man, woman, children even those in the womb, cattles and take no prisoners neither keep any of the spoils for your self. God bless Nigeria!!!!!!........
C'mon men,How bout them Yanrinyan's(bonus) and cattles(Good BBQ). grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 16, 2013
Patdedon: They were given more than enough time and chance to repent but they wouldn't

. . . No rest for the wicked..

sayeth The Lord of Hosts my broda

NOt my words or yours
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by brownlord: 2:37pm On May 16, 2013
The subsidiary of boko haram on nairaland wont be happy with this developement, they will soon come here to rain abuse on our Nig. Army, they know themselves

Thumbs up JTF, more bullet to ur riffle, kill any living thing u see there, when you shoot, look out for their spirit, and shoot as well, by the time you are done, they will understand what it means to hold a nation with the best foot soldiers in africa to ransom, kill them all, parade we advnce in forward

3 Likes

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by tspun(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2013
we need more attach on them pls. Nice start.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Okijajuju: 2:39pm On May 16, 2013
babyosisi: You people should pray for me,I have family members still there

They need to evacuate there now!! angry The president might just order a nuclear strike on that state soon.

3 Likes

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by israel007: 2:40pm On May 16, 2013
Go boyss

Go boysss

Go boyssss
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by omobabalegba: 2:40pm On May 16, 2013
Good! But my fear is how the Amnesty Committee intends to open the dialogue they have been commissioned to do? Is it the same BH they want to dialogue with? I think the committee should be dissolved immediately.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 16, 2013
Okija juju:

They need to evacuate there now!! angry The president might just order a nuclear strike on that state soon.

We have talked and talked and talked
The thing don taya me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“we Give You Seven Days To Reverse 400% Land Use Tax” – NBA Threatens Ambode / Pictures Of The Reconstruction Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Express Today / Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.