Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

First Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees 2013 (apply) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees 2013 (apply) (12302 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

First Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees 2013 (apply) by careernaira: 2:42pm On May 16, 2013
First Bank recruitment for Graduate Trainees 2013

First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme.

First Bank is Nigeria's largest and most successful tier-1 financial institution, operating from over 650 branches across the country. Driven by a vision to be the clear leader and Nigeria's bank of first choice, First Bank has continued to reinvent itself with a view to sustaining its leadership position in the marketplace on all parameters.

click link below to read more:

http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers/recruitment/
Re: First Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees 2013 (apply) by ugooliver: 5:37pm On May 16, 2013
Visit first bank official website for complete details: http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers/recruitment/
Re: First Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees 2013 (apply) by zilon12(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2013
I applied but it didnt show me sent and I filled all the necessary slots, any idea y
Re: First Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees 2013 (apply) by ahmedbrown: 4:52pm On May 18, 2013
I also apply but it keep bouncing back, does anybody know why
Re: First Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees 2013 (apply) by Debeloved87(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2013
I have applied successfully dis morning at 5am...pls who can help with the sort of questions that will be ask in their test since dis will be my first time in writing test like dis.
Re: First Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees 2013 (apply) by ugooliver: 1:36pm On May 20, 2013
zilon12: I applied but it didnt show me sent and I filled all the necessary slots, any idea y

I successfully filled the form for my Brother, It went after a serious of submission attempts...the reason is as a result of some of the part you filled not correct. What happen to my brother's failed attempts was his NYSC NUMBER. He did not put it on the required field (on the site, it is stated that that field is optional) He had to travel to where he works to to get his NYSC Number and text it to me...I left the form that he had filled till the next day open on my laptop (the page does not expire). As soon I recieved his the number via TEXT, I added it and submit...

I got a congratulatory message and an APPLICATION ID:

If you don't get that message or APPLICATION ID, It means your application has not reach the right place:let me get a copy of the message for you,I did forward it to my brother's email for confirmation purposes.

"Congratulations!

Your application was successful, you will be contacted if you are shortlisted.

Application ID: ENUXXXXXX

Please note down your Application ID, it will be required all through the assessment period.

Disclaimer: Please note that short-listing is purely on merit. No one will demand for any payment from you to be short- listed.

Beware of fraudsters."
Re: First Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees 2013 (apply) by 1forall: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2013

(1)

Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview / How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? / Things To Do Before Going For An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.