Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Which Foods Can You Introduce To A Six-month Old Baby? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Foods Can You Introduce To A Six-month Old Baby? (1312 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Which Other Food Can I Introduce To My Baby Of 10 Mths Apart From Indomie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Foods Can You Introduce To A Six-month Old Baby? by omobabalegba: 3:05pm On May 16, 2013
My baby girl just turned six months and she has been on exclusive breast milk. What are the best food options that she can be introduced to? Only serious advices, thanks.
Re: Which Foods Can You Introduce To A Six-month Old Baby? by remecy(f): 3:41pm On May 16, 2013
There are nice cereals in supermarkets that has age on them, nestle cereals have varieties, make your choice. Always make sure you give her enough water to drink before and after meals so that she can stool easily. When while, when you are eating drop a little in her mouth so she gets acquitted with adult food too.
Egg York, mashed potatoes are also good for babies.
Re: Which Foods Can You Introduce To A Six-month Old Baby? by wonlasewonimi: 3:46pm On May 16, 2013
ewa alagbado
Re: Which Foods Can You Introduce To A Six-month Old Baby? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 16, 2013
If she was on exclusive for 6mths , pls introduce natural foods like ogi baba (red pap)with soyabeans ( roasted soyabeans & groundnut + crayfish all blend 2gether)
Let her do dis till like 9-10months. During ds period, start to put pepper food in her moth so dat she can start having the taste of pepper
You can den introduce normal food to her like amala & ewedu,

1 Like

Re: Which Foods Can You Introduce To A Six-month Old Baby? by Ijiego: 6:12pm On May 16, 2013
Try Cerelac. Foreign one. Made in Spain. Its very nice.

(1) (Reply)

Pls,how Can I Handle This? / Ladies Competing To Marry The "Financially Loaded" / How Young Is Too Young?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.