Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Top 4 Youtube Downloading Apps for Android. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 4 Youtube Downloading Apps for Android. (7146 Views)

My Phone Is Downloading Apps Anonymously To My Phone. / 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For / Sites For Downloading Apps/games On Nokia C5 03 Touchscreen Symbian Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 4 Youtube Downloading Apps for Android. by Frostyzone(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2013
It has recently come to my attention that many Android Newbies doesn't know that you can download videos straight from YouTube. No more waiting for the video streams to complete it's bufferings, when you can simply download the whole thing to view at your own leisure.

There are not many free YouTube downloaders available on Android platform at the moment, but below are the top 4 of the free available ones you wouldn't mind checking out.

1. TubeMate
TubeMate is the number one available free YouTube downloader app for Android. You can easily browse and download video from YouTube using this app.

This app support android 1.6 and above. Some primary feature of this android app are bellow:

-Available resolutions: 320×240 to Full HD (Depends on Video).

-3gp, mp4, flv format available to download.

-You can convert downloaded video
into MP3.

-Background download option available and much more.

2. WonTube
WonTube is another great YouTube
downloader for android I have used. This app is pretty nice. All of the features are the same in comparison with TubeMate except for the video converting options, which is less complex.

3. Download WonTube
Another functional YouTube downloader for android. You can browse and download YouTube videos with this app.
Some primary feature of this app arebellow:

-Browse YouTube and download videos

-Download as mp3(ID3 tag supported)

-Background, multi-download

Support: 3GP(Low), MP4, HD, Full-
HD(high)/ 480×270: general devices

1280×720(HD): high-end devices

1920×1080(Full-HD): GalaxyTab, PC, etc

4. FREEdi YouTube Downloader
FREEdi YouTube downloader is from
MicroMacro Mobile Inc. It's also one
of the few available free YouTube
downloader for android platform but not the best.

Actually I really haven't tested this app because of the unavailability. It can only be found in Amazon. According to my research, most of it's users are not happy with it because of its annoying popup ads. But some people are telling me that its okay.

Maximum operating system of this apps
is Android 1.5. Some primary feature of this app are bellow:

-Download and save all your favorite YouTube videos

-Convert them into MP4/MP3/AAC
formats

-Can be upgraded to pro version for
more features.
Re: Top 4 Youtube Downloading Apps for Android. by Francheezy(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2013
lv tubemate

1 Like

Re: Top 4 Youtube Downloading Apps for Android. by Frostyzone(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2013
Francheezy: lv tubemate

Yep, it's the best.
Re: Top 4 Youtube Downloading Apps for Android. by tokstoy: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
I installed tube mate yesterday and after downloading 3 films it stopped working, so I uninstalled and tried to install again but my play store is not having the software again.pls wat should I do? Thank you
Re: Top 4 Youtube Downloading Apps for Android. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
tokstoy: I installed tube mate yesterday and after downloading 3 films it stopped working, so I uninstalled and tried to install again but my play store is not having the software again.pls wat should I do? Thank you
Download from opera store.
Re: Top 4 Youtube Downloading Apps for Android. by psalmdave(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
Teamtubemate cool
Re: Top 4 Youtube Downloading Apps for Android. by tokstoy: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
@fabulous thank you.
Re: Top 4 Youtube Downloading Apps for Android. by noblefrank31(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
LATEST UPDATE: You can now convert Youtube to MP3, Youtube to MP4, other supported file formats and Download Youtube Videos for FREE using advanced online applications and tools reviewed on http://www.YoutubeToMP3App..com. Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Free Sms To Any Network With Vconnect / 300mb Free Mb From Airtel, Who Else Got This Message? / Glo Bis Activation Pending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.