Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:03 AM

Meet Naija Entrepeneurs I Know: The Future Is Here; The Future Is Padebi Alale.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meet Naija Entrepeneurs I Know: The Future Is Here; The Future Is Padebi Alale.. (835 Views)

What The Future Predict.. (A Love Story) / Life As I Know It / The Future Is Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Naija Entrepeneurs I Know: The Future Is Here; The Future Is Padebi Alale.. by iamHip(f): 4:37pm On May 16, 2013
Padebi Alale Ojomo also known as ‘chic-carpenta’ is the CEO of Purples Signature, an interior designing and decoration outfit that boost of over 9 years of interior design expertise. Starting out early at just a little over her teens, and working in every nook and cranny of Nigeria, Padebi’s misson is to turn homes from drab to fab. When not designing and decorating, she’s busy with carpentry works; doing furniture makeover or impacting her knowledge at Purple Signature Academy, a design school she founded in 2010 to provide innovative, practical, world-class education for aspiring practitioners in the interior design industry. Ladies and Gentlemen, meet another Future of Nigeria, Padebi Alale Ojomo... Read full story on - http://iamhiponline.net/2013/05/14/meet-naija-entrepeneurs-i-know-the-future-is-here-the-future-is-padebi-alale-ojomo/
Re: Meet Naija Entrepeneurs I Know: The Future Is Here; The Future Is Padebi Alale.. by Mynd44: 4:51pm On May 16, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Finding Love / Me, My Girls And Their Mugus. {freestyle} / You…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.