Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People (35594 Views)

"Lightskin" Guys Who Try To Hard To Exude "Blackness" & Dark Skin Uncle Toms / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / Lightskin Igbos Aren't A New Concept For Igbo People (our Ancestors Had Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I am not wasting time

same here
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2013
haha love this tommy sotomayor nigga... hes crazy tho, i got banned on his channel for telling him he has a god complex
His videos are the straight truth tho.

here another video of a darkskin woman ripping a mixed girls hair straight out the scalp lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERn7-wLEujo
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:30pm On May 17, 2013
I swear on my life an ignorant cooon is worthless.

My oppression and prejudice is "fake".......

Right...ill say the same thing when you whine about crackers.

It is a serious epidemic...maybe you should use google and a library to properly educate yourself.

There are communities speaking against anti lightskin and mixed/multiracial prejudice all over the internet.

Our oppression isn't real though.....

Kick Rocks ya silly cooon.

Whose next....
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
So in that video..those were black males trying to lure the dark girl into beating on the light girl brains in ....trying to beat the girl brain dead and cause head trauma from rabbit punches?

Remind me again whose voice and faces are in the video pushing the girl to assault her again.....

Black Men ehhh?....

They sound and look like birds to me....
For every female video there is a male video. So what, even in schools people who teased was not limited to just women or men. Somewhere there has been a light- skinned boy being teased by dark-skinned boy and vice versa as well as with women and the opposite sex. So to bring out 1 video and make it as a basis to emphasize your whole point is such a fallacy and am hoping you are smart enough to see it. What i said has some truth to it, and if you guys put the sexism, feminism etc aspect aside you will see what i am talking about.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 17, 2013
pleep:

oh.. so you are not darkskinned. Thats funny i dont think ive ever met an actually dark women on this entire website grin
I guess they make threads like this for purely altruistic reasons: https://www.nairaland.com/1286543/says-dark-skinned-women-ugly grin

But anyway "all women" are certainly not beautiful, and neither are all men... the only people who say that kinda stuff are insecure.

.....but ill assume ur the expection wink lol
Yes so i cannot create a topic appreciating dark-skin, or lightskin, or white women etc because i am not of that race or skin-tone etc. Come on now that is really such a low mentality to have. I ope you are not like this in real life undecided
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 17, 2013
Wow that video is sick...humm I reserve my thoughts
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:38pm On May 17, 2013
What kills me is...a Black Person is the first to get offended at the notion of someone outside of their genetic make up saying....

"There is no prejudice against black people"......

But an Afro Latino faces no discrimination......

What a clown LmL...

You do not know a damn thing about the plight of Afro Latinos....you are an ordinary yellow blac chick who has no advanced comprehension of the vast variable forms of hybrid discrimination.

Stay in your lane and discuss beyonce music videos.

Can i get an actual Literate negro who can read and write to the debate table please.....

Lmao....

"What discrimination"........

Use Google...read....

This is not 1895 anymore.......

Afro Latinos are the "new" discriminated breed of the new world.

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Yes so i cannot create a topic appreciating dark-skin, or lightskin, or white women etc because i am not of that race or skin-tone etc. Come on now that is really such a low mentality to have. I ope you are not like this in real life undecided
look. im not buying you B.S.. you are a darkskinned woman and you are ashamed to admitt it

Some "pride" huh? grin

Subomi-luv:
For every female video there is a male video. So what, even in schools people who teased was not limited to just women or men. Somewhere there has been a light- skinned boy being teased by dark-skinned boy and vice versa as well as with women and the opposite sex. So to bring out 1 video and make it as a basis to emphasize your whole point is such a fallacy and am hoping you are smart enough to see it. What i said has some truth to it, and if you guys put the sexism, feminism etc aspect aside you will see what i am talking about.
You have a point, but the difference is the darkskinned boys didn't carry their color issues into adulthood while so many black women do.

And yes i am like this is real life...
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 17, 2013
The second video is just nasty,wtf, fat DS girls are the worst embarassed embarassed
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2013
Men compete on the racial level... white vs black hispanic vs asian etc. Or in sports or in sets and gangs... im not saying that a good thing

But most of us don't have the interest or time to be fighting over things like light vs darkskin especially in africa
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
..........lol here come H-Star....can't believe she asked me that ridiculous question.

Black Men Created the Divide between dark & light women ehhh?....

That is a new one......

Black Men created and are to blame for everything why are you surprised? These girls can't even assume their own choices, ...pleep said it all
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:43pm On May 17, 2013
I have a collection full of dark black women beating the living shitt out of lightskin and mixed women.....

That's nothing i have seen worse.....

Luckily I am not on my comp at the moment
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 17, 2013
Colorism is so tribal... grin
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I swear on my life an ignorant cooon is worthless.

My oppression and prejudice is "fake".......

Right...ill say the same thing when you whine about crackers.

It is a serious epidemic...maybe you should use google and a library to properly educate yourself.

There are communities speaking against anti lightskin and mixed/multiracial prejudice all over the internet.

Our oppression isn't real though.....

Kick Rocks ya silly cooon.

Whose next....
Come on, as if there are no blogs or topics or predijuice groups all over the internet on dark-skinned people too. The truth is, both groups of people are ignorant but unfortunately both sides are feeling the prejudice too

http://madnewsuk.com/2012/04/08/blogger-tells-dark-skinned-women-to-lighten-up-ladies/
https://twitter.com/antidarkskinned/team-anti-dark-skinned

Really if you look hard enough you will find all the hate you need. I've heard it's much worse in the Usa, which is very sad. Black people have a big problem and all black people as a whole need restoration and this self hate thing is really pathetic. If its not light vs dark, its thick vs slim, natural vs weave, women vs men. I don't know really what the problem is sad

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 17, 2013
pleep: Men compete on the racial level... white vs black hispanic vs asian etc. Or in sports or in sets and gangs... im not saying that a good thing

But most of us don't have the interest or time to be fighting over things like light vs darkskin especially in africa
This is so true
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:48pm On May 17, 2013
pleep: Men compete on the racial level... white vs black hispanic vs asian etc. Or in sports or in sets and gangs... im not saying that a good thing

Go to twitter and type in Lightskin Guys...

Do a second search and Lightskin Dudes.....

Do a third search and type Lightskin Men...

Now do a fourth search and type in Darkskin Guys.....

Dudes....

Men

Ect....

And come back and edit this comment you wrote.

This colorism Thing is the new wave......

And it is extremely trendy at the moment..

Twitter is filled with nothing but males speaking on color and skin tone.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I have a collection full of dark black women beating the living shitt out of lightskin and mixed women.....

That's nothing i have seen worse.....

Luckily I am not on my comp at the moment
But why are you entertaining such videos in the first place undecided. It;s like you want more reason to hate. It starts with yourself. Be the change and maybe some people can follow. Hmmm
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 17, 2013
Sorry to say this but African Americans take things to another level, whats up with ya'll
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:51pm On May 17, 2013
Are you by any chance requesting me to turn the other cheek?!?!?!

GTFO MY Face.....

I come from the school of malcolm not martin..... cool
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Go to twitter and type in Lightskin Guys...

Do a second search and Lightskin Dudes.....

Do a third search and type Lightskin Men...

Now do a fourth search and type in Darkskin Guys.....

Dudes....

Men

Ect....

And come back and edit this comment you wrote.

This colorism Thing is the new wave......

And it is extremely trendy at the moment..

Twitter is filled with nothing [s]but males speaking on color and skin tone.[/s]
Homo-thugs.... niggas are getting to sensitive now-adays

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2013
Subomi-luv:
But why are you entertaining such videos in the first place undecided. It;s like you want more reason to hate. It starts with yourself. Be the change and maybe some people can follow. Hmmm
Girl-fight videos are awesome.

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Are you by any chance requesting me to turn the other cheek?!?!?!

GTFO MY Face.....

I come from the school of malcolm not martin..... cool
Ok then stop complaining grin if you cannot handle the heat then.....
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 17, 2013
pleep: Girl-fight videos are awesome.
Ahh i see. Men will be men grin grin
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:59pm On May 17, 2013
Youtube personalities....constantly talking about colorism...

Twitter ..every social board.......

Atm it is inescapable

It is everywhere online.......

When I tell nigerians to stand up against european oppression&prejudice......

I am a legend.....

When I tell africans to stop letting europeans and western doctors stick needles of treacherous "vaccinations" into their children's bloodstream.....

I am a Legend........

When I say blacks should not worship islam...arabs..nor a fictional prophet....

I am a Legend.......

Yet...I am suppose to "Turn the other cheek" when my own people discriminate against me?.....

Nahh

I didn't turn the other cheek when william and wang called me a niqqer.....

And my Afro Latino people should not turn the other cheek when raheem or shaquana discriminates against us as well....

Afro Latino Pride!!! Stand Up.....~ cool
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 10:03pm On May 17, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Sorry to say this but African Americans take things to another level, whats up with ya'll

Yeah like yall tribalism does not have our "colorism" beat...... grin

It is all colored in the same ink and Rooted within the same soul.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Youtube personalities....constantly talking about colorism...

Twitter ..every social board.......

Atm it is inescapable

It is everywhere online.......

When I tell nigerians to stand up against european oppression&prejudice......

I am a legend.....

When I tell africans to stop letting europeans and western doctors stick needles of treacherous "vaccinations" into their children's bloodstream.....

I am a Legend........

When I say blacks should not worship islam...arabs..nor a fictional prophet....

I am a Legend.......

Yet...I am suppose to "Turn the other cheek" when my own people discriminate against me?.....

Nahh

I didn't turn the other cheek when william and wang called me a niqqer.....

And my Afro Latino people should not turn the other cheek when raheem or shaquana discriminates against us as well....

Afro Latino Pride!!! Stand Up.....~ cool
Got get them!!! grin grin TEAM LIGHTSKINNED cheesy

SAY NO TO COLOR-ISM
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Ahh i see. Men will be men grin grin
8===|) tongue

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 17, 2013
The comments on the videos are hilarious...lmao from testimonies to angry white dudes, don't know why there's always s white dude to say savages cheesy grin grin
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2013
#dumb crakas

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 17, 2013
This is an embarrassment. just watched the video, those women are GHETTO TRASH, and whats worse was nobody tried to stop the fight, some guys where just video-ing it. I weep for the black race sad
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 10:12pm On May 17, 2013
Hell.....people die over tribalism by the hundreds daily........

Thank God it hasn't gotten that bad.

Although it will eventually.

You can make a case that conflicts of ethnic "disputes" of central and south america of the previous century were essentially subtle splashes "colorism" and neo tribalism based

Considering virtually no one of the new world is pure

Colorism is deeply fixed in our psyche
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 17, 2013
I'm pure cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence / Do Edo (Bini) People See Themselves As Yorubas? / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.