Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

What The Implication Of This State Of Emergency on Neighbourin States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Implication Of This State Of Emergency on Neighbourin States (863 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Keyamo Speaks On Legal Implication Of President's Gift Of 2 Jeeps / Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Implication Of This State Of Emergency on Neighbourin States by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 16, 2013
The recent declaration of state of emergency in the north east by Ebele is a thing of worry to us living in states close to borno, yobe and adamawa....i hv the fear that the BH members may spread to relatively peaceful states in the northeast and beyond, they may use those state as a hide-out....

Wht do u think and wht is ur suggestion pls?

www.nairaland.com/1295152/boko-haram-militants-flood-gombe-bauchi

(1) (Reply)

I Am Neither Cpc Nor Acn, I Only Discharge My Duties To Buhari – Pastor Bakare / ........ / Assad Taunts: First S-300s Are Here, More Coming. Green Light For Golan Fight Ag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.