Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists (721 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Do Catholics Believe in Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by tobechi74: 7:34pm On May 16, 2013
Catholics Want To ‘Talk’ With Atheists

A few years ago, the now Pope emeritus wanted to create a “dialog” with atheists… who aren’t strident in their lack of belief. Only, “noble atheists” were invited and to the Pope, that means that no atheists who are actually critical of the Catholic Church were welcome. Now Catholic bloggers have taken up a similar call for a “dialog.”

I put “dialog” in quotes because I am skeptical that is what they really want. It seems like they just want to gather atheists together and preach . We call that a “monolog” not a dialog.

the new site is “www.StrangeNotions.com.
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by peteregwu(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2013
tobechi74: Catholics Want To ‘Talk’ With Atheists

A few years ago, the now Pope emeritus wanted to create a “dialog” with atheists… who aren’t strident in their lack of belief. Only, “noble atheists” were invited and to the Pope, that means that no atheists who are actually critical of the Catholic Church were welcome. Now Catholic bloggers have taken up a similar call for a “dialog.”

I put “dialog” in quotes because I am skeptical that is what they really want. It seems like they just want to gather atheists together and preach to us. We call that a “monolog” not a dialog.

the new site is “StrangeNotions.com.”

well, am not surprise because they are fulfilling the negative prophecies in the bible. I also believe that the vatican is the Harlot(the mystery Babylon) mentioned in the book of revelation. they are the church that is upon seven mountains, that is the one of the sign to show they are the mystery Babylon. they are also the one going by their history of warring against the saints in time past burning them at the stake. Revelation 17:[6] "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration."
so, they are the one no doubts. pls read below.

Revelation 17:1-11 KJV
And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters: [2] With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. [3] So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. [4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: [5] And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH . [6] And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. [7] And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. [8] The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. [9] And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. [10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. [11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 16, 2013

I put “dialog” in quotes because I am skeptical that is what they really want. It seems like they just want to gather atheists together and preach to us. We call that a “monolog” not a dialog.

the new site is “StrangeNotions.com.”

i agree with you.
if they truly wanted to understand the mind and perspective of atheists, the first ones they'd invite are the ones they view as "radical" or "to the core". It makes no sense trying to nitpick who can and cannot participate if you want to know more about the group.

My guess is as good as yours, and it's that they want to convert!! convert and convert! tongue
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 16, 2013
why all the hidden posts?
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by Nobody: 7:38am On May 17, 2013
peteregwu:

well, am not surprise because they are fulfilling the negative prophecies in the bible. I also believe that the vatican is the Harlot(the mystery Babylon) mentioned in the book of revelation. they are the church that is upon seven mountains, that is the one of the sign to show they are the mystery Babylon. they are also the one going by their history of warring against the saints in time past burning them at the stake. Revelation 17:[6] "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration."

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters: [2] With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. [3] So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. [4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: [5] And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH . [6] And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. [7] And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. [8] The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. [9] And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. [10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. [11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

So chosen warrior how else do you hope to convert an atheist without talkinh with him?at times I wonder if make use of your brains

1 Like

Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by PastorAIO: 9:09am On May 17, 2013
chukwudi44:

So chosen warrior how else do you hope to convert an atheist without talkinh with him?at times I wonder if make use of your brains

abi o!
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by SalC: 11:32am On May 17, 2013
peteregwu:

I see you enjoy criticizing anything Catholic but when someone says anything about Chosen you will start crying like a toddler.
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by peteregwu(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2013
chukwudi44:

you again chukwudi44, you know me now, i dont hide myself,i will say the fact. am not afraid or shy to say it.

you very much mistakin. how on earth will catholic convert atheist with their so called religious bondage, so that they add more bondage or stumbling block to the atheist, right? "But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols.." Revelation 2:14.

let them remove the speck on their eyes and the one of her memnbers before removing the speck on the atheists. mathew 7:3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

am beginning to wonder how the blind will lead the blind, how is that possible? both will fall inside canal now. in fact, what will the catholic teach them; heresy(false teaching of the bible). telling them to worship "holy mary" and also use chaplet? deceivers and antichrist. Matthew 15:14
Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.”
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by peteregwu(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2013
Sal C: I see you enjoy criticizing anything Catholic but when someone says anything about Chosen you will start crying like a toddler.

well, if you lack the knowledge of the bible, then go ahead to criticize. if the chosen ministry is not doing the right thing, then you have the right to criticize. but if the church is doing what is right according to the scripture then learn from those practicing the truth or you join them. i am a chosen am so happy to be one of them. thats the one the greatest thing the Lord did for me. not only making me a member, He also gave me salvation. i that i was a member of the white garments church, their is a difference now friend. thats why i also critisise the white garmemt churches also.
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by engrtee(f): 12:53pm On May 17, 2013
Born to criticise
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by SalC: 1:05pm On May 17, 2013
peteregwu:

well, if you lack the knowledge of the bible, then go ahead to criticize. if the chosen ministry is not doing the right thing, then you have the right to criticize. but if the church is doing what is right according to the scripture then learn from those practicing the truth or you join them. i am a chosen am so happy to be one of them. thats the one the greatest thing the Lord did for me. not only making me a member, He also gave me salvation. i that i was a member of the white garments church, their is a difference now friend. thats why i also critisise the white garmemt churches also.
The energy you channel towards bashing other churches could have been used to gently convert those who still need to be converted. Do you think it's possible for you to bring anyone to God using your bashing method? How are you even sure are you even going close to God. Anyway my prayer is that God should find you worthy of an eternal inheritance of his kingdom no matter what. I wish to stop here. Shalom
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 17, 2013
peteregwu:

you again chukwudi44, you know me now, i dont hide myself,i will say the fact. am not afraid or shy to say it.

you very much mistakin. how on earth will catholic convert atheist with their so called religious bondage, so that they add more bondage or stumbling block to the atheist, right? "But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols.." Revelation 2:14.

let them remove the speck on their eyes and the one of her memnbers before removing the speck on the atheists. mathew 7:3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

am beginning to wonder how the blind will lead the blind, how is that possible? both will fall inside canal now. in fact, what will the catholic teach them; heresy(false teaching of the bible). telling them to worship "holy mary" and also use chaplet? deceivers and antichrist. Matthew 15:14
Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.”

Your level of delusion is quite astronomical.What have this bible passages got to do with the topic @ hand?how does it stop a catholic from converting an atheist?
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by peteregwu(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2013
Sal C: The energy you channel towards bashing other churches could have been used to gently convert those who still need to be converted. Do you think it's possible for you to bring anyone to God using your bashing method? How are you even sure are you even going close to God. Anyway my prayer is that God should find you worthy of an eternal inheritance of his kingdom no matter what. I wish to stop here. Shalom

well i don't know what you mean by criticism. if one should stand against what is wrong, people say one is critising. i believe what some wants is to for the truth to be sampled on the ground. thats not possible. if we refuse to stand for the truth, then the Lord is ready to bypass anyone or church to establish His true church that would stand for Him come rain or sun. that is the problem with the church of today. when you preach the truth without compromise, they will tell you that you are taking it too far. they will tell you to take it easy and that you are not Jesus. i have discovered that even the so called christians loves to see christians compromise the truth. they dont like to see people standing for the truth.

in the chosen last concluded 3days leaders and workers conference, out general pastor stated that when he started preaching the gospel when the ministry was incepted, he said many(even pastors) came to him that he should take it easy, that it is not like that. they also told him he cant get more members by preaching too much truth. they told that members will run away. but he rejected their notion and told them the Lords chosen is not for the world but for those ready to go to heaven. then he continued and till now he still preaching the truth till today. if you have listened to him before, then you will attest to what i am claiming here. he also encourages us to do the same no matter what in death or any situation. he said even if they want to kill you, "dont be afraid, they can kill the body but they cant kill the soul."

that is exactly what true churches or general overseer needs to teach their members and not to hold chaplets, holy water, holy mary as their god. so, my criticism is justified
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by SalC: 1:46pm On May 17, 2013
peteregwu:

well i don't know what you mean by criticism. if one should stand against what is wrong, people say one is critising. i believe what some wants is to for the truth to be sampled on the ground. thats not possible. if we refuse to stand for the truth, then the Lord is ready to bypass anyone or church to establish His true church that would stand for Him come rain or sun. that is the problem with the church of today. when you preach the truth without compromise, they will tell you that you are taking it too far. they will tell you to take it easy and that you are not Jesus. i have discovered that even the so called christians loves to see christians compromise the truth. they dont like to see people standing for the truth.

in the chosen last concluded 3days leaders and workers conference, out general pastor stated that when he started preaching the gospel when the ministry was incepted, he said many(even pastors) came to him that he should take it easy, that it is not like that. they also told him he cant get more members by preaching too much truth. they told that members will run away. but he rejected their notion and told them the Lords chosen is not for the world but for those ready to go to heaven. then he continued and till now he still preaching the truth till today. if you have listened to him before, then you will attest to what i am claiming here. he also encourages us to do the same no matter what in death or any situation. he said even if they want to kill you, "dont be afraid, they can kill the body but they cant kill the soul."

that is exactly what true churches or general overseer needs to teach their members and not to hold chaplets, holy water, holy mary as their god. so, my criticism is justified
I really don't know if you are the one justifying yourself or God justifying you. Your pastor told you what you wrote above and you believed that? I now understand where your spirit of discernment and justification is coming from. I am not here to bash any church but this your holier than thou issues will not help. I still know Chosen has got series of issues since it's inception.
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by peteregwu(m): 6:02pm On May 17, 2013
Sal C: I really don't know if you are the one justifying yourself or God justifying you. Your pastor told you what you wrote above and you believed that? I now understand where your spirit of discernment and justification is coming from. I am not here to bash any church but this your holier than thou issues will not help. I still know Chosen has got series of issues since it's inception.

now I see where the problem lies. come, don't u have pastor in your church that encourages you? for God sake nobody is holier than thou. if my pastor is encouraging us to preach the truth, is their anything bad in it? I don't jist understand some people the way they think. in the bible did Paul not exalt timothy to preach the truth without compromise? so, what fault are u looking for now? well, if chOwen got some issues since it's inception, then bring it on. so long u can prove it. I don't worship chosen or my pastor, I worship Jesus. do u think am better than those in the grave? never, it's by the mercies of God. If I see a good chirch preaching the truth, I will praise them and thank God.

if people are criticising your church for going against the bible, then u have to do something about it. if u are true Christian, u won't have any hard feelings about it. rather u WIL go to the bible to prove it. thats the way we are thought in the chosen. every practice we carry out is in the bible. thats how someone here was telling me we worship apron in chosen, I laughed. I just see the guy a not having the knowledge of the bible. I referred to him that even rot miracles through the apron of the desciples. and precise the apron is used for advertisement purpose. everything about God is wisdom. His d one given us all this wwisdom. my friend we use everything we have to serve God.

pls if you a catholic, it's high time you prayed that God will give u a place to worship him in truth and spirit. the time is short. and no one knows when death is coming. now is the time of salvation. remember a place where the truth os not preached is lacking salvation, and a place their is no truth, the spirit of the Lord will not be preSent their, and it will be difficult for one to be saved. and if one should remain in a chirch like catholic and die, such person can not see the kingdom of God. hope u are not susurprise by what I just said now?
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by SalC: 10:51pm On May 17, 2013
peteregwu:

now I see where the problem lies. come, don't u have pastor in your church that encourages you? for God sake nobody is holier than thou. if my pastor is encouraging us to preach the truth, is their anything bad in it? I don't jist understand some people the way they think. in the bible did Paul not exalt timothy to preach the truth without compromise? so, what fault are u looking for now? well, if chOwen got some issues since it's inception, then bring it on. so long u can prove it. I don't worship chosen or my pastor, I worship Jesus. do u think am better than those in the grave? never, it's by the mercies of God. If I see a good chirch preaching the truth, I will praise them and thank God.

if people are criticising your church for going against the bible, then u have to do something about it. if u are true Christian, u won't have any hard feelings about it. rather u WIL go to the bible to prove it. thats the way we are thought in the chosen. every practice we carry out is in the bible. thats how someone here was telling me we worship apron in chosen, I laughed. I just see the guy a not having the knowledge of the bible. I referred to him that even rot miracles through the apron of the desciples. and precise the apron is used for advertisement purpose. everything about God is wisdom. His d one given us all this wwisdom. my friend we use everything we have to serve God.

pls if you a catholic, it's high time you prayed that God will give u a place to worship him in truth and spirit. the time is short. and no one knows when death is coming. now is the time of salvation. remember a place where the truth os not preached is lacking salvation, and a place their is no truth, the spirit of the Lord will not be preSent their, and it will be difficult for one to be saved. and if one should remain in a chirch like catholic and die, such person can not see the kingdom of God. hope u are not susurprise by what I just said now?
I need not be surprise because I know you have taken the place of God as a judge and am not here to engage you but to let you know it's possible you might be the one in the wrong place.
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by peteregwu(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2013
Sal C: I need not be surprise because I know you have taken the place of God as a judge and am not here to engage you but to let you know it's possible you might be the one in the wrong place.
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by peteregwu(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2013
Sal C: I need not be surprise because I know you have taken the place of God as a judge and am not here to engage you but to let you know it's possible you might be the one in the wrong place.

well, God is truth, and we must not shy away from it, but rather embrace it and act like it. me in the wrong place? hmmmm....interesting statement. now if you can prove to me aaccording to scripture that chosen is a wrong place according to the bible, then I will depart from there. remember the word of God can only be used to weigh to know a good church or bad church.
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by Lovethywilbedon: 9:30pm On May 18, 2013
peteregwu:

Na waao!! You Saw all these but you did'nt see where it was Written that "Vatican is the Halot" then you come here to say what you didnot see. Dont you think that makes you a LIAR and consequently a BLASPHAMER;
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by peteregwu(m): 12:16am On May 19, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Na waao!! You Saw all these but you did'nt see where it was Written that "Vatican is the Halot" then you come here to say what you didnot see. Dont you think that makes you a LIAR and consequently a BLASPHAMER;

Oh, I see, you want to see the Vatican written in the bible. Hmmm...I can see that you are truly a catholic. Who does no his left or right. The bible says "he that has ear let him hear." their is also these saying in the bible, "he that has wisdom, let him understand." every child of God must endeavour to understand the bible. And the secret of understanding The bible is this, read everyday, meditate sand pray always about what u have that the Lord may give u understand. How can one read what he hates, u won't understand.

In the bible the meaning of a Harlot woman is a adulterous that is darkness nd not of God. The beast in the bible is satanism. Water represent people of different tongues (languages). To cut it short, go and search for a city on seven mountains, u will discover what am taking about.

So who am blasphemous here? Your god, the pope. Who is teaching heresy to worship idols and pray to the creature rather to Jesus. So, who is the blasphemous here?

I think u need to read yr bible in other not to be deceived in this end time. God said because they have not believed me, I will send a strong delusion(satanic teaching), in other for them to believe a lie. The reason is because the world prefers Satan more than the true God . So God will back them and remove his grace upon them and they will begin to believe a lie that Mary, chapels, pope is the way. Hmmmm...you better come out from all these false before u are consumed.
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by Nobody: 1:12am On May 19, 2013
peteregwu:

Oh, I see, you want to see the Vatican written in the bible. Hmmm...I can see that you are truly a catholic. Who does no his left or right. The bible says "he that has ear let him hear." their is also these saying in the bible, "he that has wisdom, let him understand." every child of God must endeavour to understand the bible. And the secret of understanding The bible is this, read everyday, meditate sand pray always about what u have that the Lord may give u understand. How can one read what he hates, u won't understand.

In the bible the meaning of a Harlot woman is a adulterous that is darkness nd not of God. The beast in the bible is satanism. Water represent people of different tongues (languages). To cut it short, go and search for a city on seven mountains, u will discover what am taking about.

So who am blasphemous here? Your god, the pope. Who is teaching heresy to worship idols and pray to the creature rather to Jesus. So, who is the blasphemous here?

I think u need to read yr bible in other not to be deceived in this end time. God said because they have not believed me, I will send a strong delusion(satanic teaching), in other for them to believe a lie. The reason is because the world prefers Satan more than the true God . So God will back them and remove his grace upon them and they will begin to believe a lie that Mary, chapels, pope is the way. Hmmmm...you better come out from all these false before u are consumed.

Seriously you really need deliverance,the air of arrogance and fanaticism around you is just something else.You argue like a child without any logic mainly based on emotions.
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by peteregwu(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2013
chukwudi44:

Seriously you really need deliverance,the air of arrogance and fanaticism around you is just something else.You argue like a child without any logic mainly based on emotions.

well, I thank God I don't have logic or even sense or whatever u call it. it is better that one has the bible knowledge and understanding. that alone will take u places AMD help to overcome Satan and fiery darts. and it will also make to know who is who, so that I will not be deceived in this end time. if u have the knowledge and uunderstanding o the bible, u will not be deceived into worshipping "holy Mary and praying to her or using chaplet like Muslims.
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by tpia5: 4:02pm On May 23, 2013
Pope Francis says atheists can be good

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/22/pope-francis-atheists-can-be-good

not sure what "good" means, in this context,
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by tpia5: 4:04pm On May 23, 2013
peterwegwu

dont bother quoting me or replying my post, thanks.
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:37pm On May 23, 2013
Well Well Well.... Now Pope Francis tells us that atheists are redeemed in Christ so far they do good works (redemption meaning going to his dad's heaven).

No thanks, Francis. I dont need you, jesus or jehovah to tell me how and why I need to do good. I dont need your redemption either. I was born free and ok.

What you (and your jesus) dont know is that I do good because doing good is in itself my reward.
The good I do here will ripple into more good. Do you know what happens when everything here is good? WE MAKE EARTH OUR HEAVEN. Im quite content with working towards and having that dream.

So you can take your patronizing BS and shove it. You, jesus and heaven can kiss my azx!

....ok dont kiss my azx, I dont want you to start getting ideas.
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by Ubenedictus(m): 4:15am On May 24, 2013
dialog is two people sharing ideas in a calm atmosphere, there have been such with atheist and agnostics for a sometime, the calls made to Muslims, atheist and agnostics is actually for a renewal of that dialog.
Re: Catholics Want To ‘talk’ With Atheists by Ubenedictus(m): 4:31am On May 24, 2013

I put “dialog” in quotes because I am skeptical that is what they really want. It seems like they just want to gather atheists together and preach . We call that a “monolog” not a dialog.

the new site is “www.StrangeNotions.com.

where did you get the bolded from? it seems you actively spined the story. i like the site though

(1) (Reply)

Husband From 'heaven' Behaving Like 'devil' / God Is Not An Assasin / Who Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.