Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,439 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:24 PM

80% Nigerians Want American Troops To Be Deploy In Northern Nigeria 'video' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80% Nigerians Want American Troops To Be Deploy In Northern Nigeria 'video' (1128 Views)

How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS / 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari / NY Times: Lousy Incumbent Will Would Welcome American Troops To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80% Nigerians Want American Troops To Be Deploy In Northern Nigeria 'video' by backtosender: 8:31pm On May 16, 2013
Re: 80% Nigerians Want American Troops To Be Deploy In Northern Nigeria 'video' by peteregwu(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2013
backtosender:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quavB3sj-KI

we don't want. American government is not the type we can trust. God forbid. they don't regard God. and they always have their own plans. they love oil and I believe that alone will make them influence our government negatively.
Re: 80% Nigerians Want American Troops To Be Deploy In Northern Nigeria 'video' by dasparrow: 11:08pm On May 16, 2013
peteregwu:

we don't want. American government is not the type we can trust. God forbid. they don't regard God. and they always have their own plans. they love oil and I believe that alone will make them influence our government negatively.

Very well said. Bringing in these conniving never-to-be-trusted Americans would turn the whole Nigeria, not just the north into an Afghanistan or Libya.

@OP

Be careful what you wish for. Americans do nothing for free. Give them a step and they will take a mile. Do not trust 'mystery Babylon, she who sits on many waters.'
Re: 80% Nigerians Want American Troops To Be Deploy In Northern Nigeria 'video' by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 16, 2013
This shows that 80% of Nigerians are utterly dumb!! shocked

Now I see why the country is fvcked up.

I can't live around these dumb and ignorant hicks! undecided undecided
Re: 80% Nigerians Want American Troops To Be Deploy In Northern Nigeria 'video' by ChimaAdeoye: 12:09am On May 17, 2013
Nigerians are the funniest people on earth indeed to even think America will send their soldiers to die in senseless battles in black AFRICA! Even Britain that put the sick country together has not given a penny in support of stopping the violence in northern Nigeria. We are expecting America to worry about the sick "african countries"
Re: 80% Nigerians Want American Troops To Be Deploy In Northern Nigeria 'video' by NeoXVI: 1:36am On May 17, 2013
Chima_Adeoye: Nigerians are the funniest people on earth indeed to even think America will send their soldiers to die in senseless battles in black AFRICA! Even Britain that put the sick country together has not given a penny in support of stopping the violence in northern Nigeria. We are expecting America to worry about the sick "african countries"

Don't mind the ignorant folks. They already arguing whether they want or not grin
Over 80,000 peeps are dead in Syria already and the US is not interested, even when Syria shares a bother with Isreal. And they think Nigeria would interest the US. Keep dreaming guys.
Re: 80% Nigerians Want American Troops To Be Deploy In Northern Nigeria 'video' by solomon111(m): 6:18am On May 17, 2013
Who are the 80% Nigerians?
I was not aware of such poll.
Re: 80% Nigerians Want American Troops To Be Deploy In Northern Nigeria 'video' by Nobody: 6:37am On May 17, 2013
i no just understand some of us. Why do we love posting unpatriotic and senseless news especially when they are false? I guess it gives us s.e.xu_al pleasure. The way we treat this country is so so unfair and the worst thing is; we think other Nigerians who do not say all these false stories are "only burying their heads in the sand like the proverbial ostrich"?

When and where was the survey taken? Already, none of us in here has supported it and someone, just becos he had a we_t dream last night, says 80percent want it! This shows how ready we are to tell lies about the country.
Re: 80% Nigerians Want American Troops To Be Deploy In Northern Nigeria 'video' by MajeOfficial: 6:38am On May 17, 2013
nobody in this video can speak english.

"They are hable.."
"Should American bring troops into northern Nigerian"

typically i don't care about grammar but with how important it is in Nigerian schools it blows me mind to see that all that emphasis still isn't working.

make I h'enjoy my sandwich sha.
Re: 80% Nigerians Want American Troops To Be Deploy In Northern Nigeria 'video' by peteregwu(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2013
dasparrow:

Very well said. Bringing in these conniving never-to-be-trusted Americans would turn the whole Nigeria, not just the north into an Afghanistan or Libya.

@OP

Be careful what you wish for. Americans do nothing for free. Give them a step and they will take a mile. Do not trust 'mystery Babylon, she who sits on many waters.'

yes bro, u really grab what I meant. u have positive knowledge of what is going on.
Re: 80% Nigerians Want American Troops To Be Deploy In Northern Nigeria 'video' by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2013
why is ur sandwich looking like an expired toto like ds?
Re: 80% Nigerians Want American Troops To Be Deploy In Northern Nigeria 'video' by gothrones(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2013
peteregwu:

And Nigerians do?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Belongs To The Tinubus / Opinion: The Only Man I Respect So Much In PDP / Boko Haram Kills More Than 100, Hoists Flag In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.