Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin (1209 Views)

Had Sex!with Ma Cousin / Here Z Ma Cousin She Is Searching 4 Her Bone(husband) / Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin by 2rifty(f): 9:43pm On May 16, 2013
I have this really beautiful cousin who can get any guy she wants just with the bat of an eyelid but she stooped soooo low to dating a yahoo guy...and the worst part is that the guy beats my cousin up n abuses her every time...and can you believe that she came home one day looking like so sad and sporting a black eye or should i say green cause she fair...she told mumcy that there was a riot in her school n she was punched by a dude who was also running for his dear life....but i knew the truth n confronted her and she gave silly excuses for the guy....i have threatend to tell mumcy but she pleaded dunno if the guy has taken her name to a dibia anything is possible nowadays please advice me cause i have tried knocking sense in2 her block head
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin by Enegod(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2013
she is inlove and there z nth you can do abt it...
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin by dhardline(m): 11:41pm On May 16, 2013
Rat the boyfriend out the the police,at least once they arrest him she wont like to follow him to jail.
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 16, 2013
hehehe... she has entered one-chance.
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin by Dygeasy(m): 11:57pm On May 16, 2013
Lol @ stoop so low. She simply tried a shortcut (Yahoo guys = fast money).

There's nothing you can D̶̲̥̅̊ơ̴̴̴͡ about it hon! You girls are J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ so so ...I dunno!
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin by 2rifty(f): 1:15am On May 17, 2013
Dygeasy: Lol @ stoop so low. She simply tried a shortcut (Yahoo guys = fast money).

There's nothing you can D̶̲̥̅̊ơ̴̴̴͡ about it hon! You girls are J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ so so ...I dunno!
angryhey y dnt u finish ya sentence...
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin by 2rifty(f): 1:17am On May 17, 2013
dhardline: Rat the boyfriend out the the police,at least once they arrest him she wont like to follow him to jail.
undecidedtnx buh am sure that would kill her
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin by Princessmel(f): 1:25am On May 17, 2013
If she's happy with the relationship, why try to separate them?!
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin by Dygeasy(m): 1:37am On May 17, 2013
2rifty: angryhey y dnt u finish ya sentence...
i got lost on the right adjective to make use ofgrin
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin by Mynd44: 5:55am On May 17, 2013
Well you have tried for her and she has refused advice. I suggest you leave her and tend to your own.
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin by sweettease(f): 5:56am On May 17, 2013
Princessmel: If she's happy with the relationship, why try to separate them?!
Seriously? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 17, 2013
Murderous Love
undecided

(1) (Reply)

True Love Never Die Picture / Get Free Tutor On How To Stop Premature Ejaculation Without Drugs Now!!!! / Every Man Must See This If He Wants To Live Longer !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.