Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

This Is An Opportunity For You To Be Your Own Boss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is An Opportunity For You To Be Your Own Boss (1009 Views)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Nairalanders, Here Is An Opportunity For You! / FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is An Opportunity For You To Be Your Own Boss by tkem(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2008
This is a rare opportunity for you to be your own boss. Wonder Cake one of the foremost cake making and cake decoration company in Lagos is offering a free training/seminar on cake making and cake decoration to interested members of the public.

The company is using this to contirbute its quota to the public to eradicate poverty.

Do you have flare for cake making and decoration then call kemi on 08023680352 and 8970862 for your space reservation as there are limited space left.

The training is slated for the 2nd week of May, 2008

Kindly act now while the offer last.

Thank you.
Re: This Is An Opportunity For You To Be Your Own Boss by tkem(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2008
This is to inform the interested members of the public that registration has started. Calls has started coming in.

You are advised to make hey while the sun shines.
Re: This Is An Opportunity For You To Be Your Own Boss by NaijaEcash(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2008
This is a nice one. Instead of sitting idle, one can get busy doing something lucrative while waiting for the Dream Job. wink
Re: This Is An Opportunity For You To Be Your Own Boss by tkem(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2008
Apart from this golden opportunity coming your way, you can also read more on my blog http://financialfreedom-tunji..com

A trial will convince you.

Hurry now, its just a click away
Re: This Is An Opportunity For You To Be Your Own Boss by wolexy4u(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2008
are you sure the site is genuine because is not accepting registration, cth yah
Re: This Is An Opportunity For You To Be Your Own Boss by ztyle(m): 12:36am On May 18, 2008
Hello wolexy4u i. . . almost want to say same thing too!
Re: This Is An Opportunity For You To Be Your Own Boss by tkem(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2008
Hello Guys,

Thanks for your interest, but please note that i just want you to holla me hia and i will know you are interested. Thanks all. while i keep working on the blog.

(1) (Reply)

Take Opportunity Of Self Employment With Fxtrackers / Help Gtb Heritage And Arm Investment Fund Which Will I Choose / Samsung R519 Pentium R Dual Core Webcam 500gb Hdd 3gb Ram 70k (97% New)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.