Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Wendy Williams: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West To 'split 30 Seconds' After Baby I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wendy Williams: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West To 'split 30 Seconds' After Baby I (1020 Views)

Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby / Saudi Prince Offers $10m To Kanye West To Spend One Night With Kim Kardashian / Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wendy Williams: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West To 'split 30 Seconds' After Baby I by SexyPooja1(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2013
Williams says KimYe's relationship will not last long, adding that the Kardashians may be already planning the breakup.
Wendy Williams is skeptical about Kim Kardashian's relationship with Kanye West even though they are having a baby together. She even goes so far as to predict that the pregnant TV star will break up with the rapper "30 seconds after the baby is born."

"She and Kanye will not make and what kind of mom will she be? A single mom," so the 48-year-old outspoken TV host tells Andy Cohen. "I believe right now there is probably a plan in motion and Kris [Jenner] is probably helping Kim and Kim is probably asking for the help."

"I think Kanye's about sick of all of it and he might think he has invested too much into this family and he is not going to win," she adds. "You are not going to pull a Kardashian away from Kardashians. They just don't really understand what it's like to give up for other people."

Kanye did feel fed up with the paparazzi who were hounding him and his baby mama whenever they were out together. In a concert at the Roseland Ballroom, he dropped expletive-filled rant asking the shutterbugs to stop following him and asking "dumb*** questions."

Re: Wendy Williams: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West To 'split 30 Seconds' After Baby I by aminho(m): 12:05am On May 17, 2013
Disadvantage of been a ceeleb
Re: Wendy Williams: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West To 'split 30 Seconds' After Baby I by gluv01(f): 1:41am On May 17, 2013
Ah ahn...I thought he wanted to be a celeb. He should stop complaining and enjoy the sweetness and pain that accompanies it.

Now for Kim K, her own troubles are phenomenal and complicated, can't she place her asss on one thing for some time?
Must she test all?
I hope she doesn't make her yet-to-arrive-baby feel like he(or she)'s got no parent.
Meanwhile, still waiting to see what kinda parent Kim would be.
Re: Wendy Williams: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West To 'split 30 Seconds' After Baby I by pomporiking: 7:47am On May 17, 2013
Kanye is a dumbass like he didn't know what he was getting into??the karthrashians are very smart,she didn't waste time getting pregnant for him
Re: Wendy Williams: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West To 'split 30 Seconds' After Baby I by dominique(f): 8:17am On May 17, 2013
I'm with wendy on this one. Kim will never sacrifice the spotlight for kanye. They might have an ugly custody battle too,

(1) (Reply)

How Tiwa Savage, Banky W, Onyeka And Suny Ade Stopped Time At #ebonylifetvlaunch / NEA Awards 2013: Olamide,phyno Win Big.see Full Winners List / Yung6ix Signs Partnership Deal Between "Kash Kamp" And "Trick Billionaire Musiq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.