Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Need Web Design And Development Partner - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Web Design And Development Partner (690 Views)

We Need Web Designers Urgently / Urgently Need Web Developer! / I Need Web Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Web Design And Development Partner by utimatedes(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2013
I need someone that is good in design and development, wordpress and joomla to partner with. Emphasis on PHP, MYSQL, CSS, XHTML and JavaScript to mention just a few. The payment is based on commission agreed during the meeting. We will provide office space for you and you can also do your stuff when no work on ground as long as what you are doing will not affect my company/projects.

Our office is at Iyana Ipaja, Lagos and I need someone very close.

Please call 07031542324.

Thanks
Re: I Need Web Design And Development Partner by talk2hb1(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2013
utimatedes: I need someone that is good in design and development, wordpress and joomla to partner with. Emphasis on PHP, MYSQL, CSS, XHTML and JavaScript to mention just a few. The payment is based on commission agreed during the meeting. We will provide office space for you and you can also do your stuff when no work on ground as long as what you are doing will not affect my company/projects.

Our office is at Iyana Ipaja, Lagos and I need someone very close.

Please call 07031542324.

Thanks
I tried calling your number but your is not reachable, I reside around pako bus stop. And you can reach me on +2348064620491
Re: I Need Web Design And Development Partner by sisqology(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2013
telll us the salary
Re: I Need Web Design And Development Partner by Lekksite(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2013
Yeah will love to work with you I stay in lagos also

(1) (Reply)

How To Submit Your Blog To Multiple Search Engines With One Click / Enhance Your Blogging Productivity With My Yahoo! / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.