Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa (22212 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 4:16am On May 17, 2013
THE MOST ELEGANT ACTRESS IN AFRICA.

Feel free to disagree but I believe that she exudes style and grace in how she carries herself. She can look as plain as day but still have that quiet self-confidence about her.

Some pictures of Genevieve:

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 4:22am On May 17, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by dc555: 4:24am On May 17, 2013
i love this woman. keep being black.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 4:38am On May 17, 2013

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0JpcnRoZGF5LUdpcmwtNDAweDYwMC5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

If you disagree, please offer examples of African actresses (based in Africa) who are more refined than she is.

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 4:54am On May 17, 2013
Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by bukatyne(f): 1:34pm On May 17, 2013
She is very beautiful in the third pix

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Decapo: 1:35pm On May 17, 2013
i dont know, wait let me ask ifa
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 17, 2013
How many non Nigerian actresses do you know? Minus Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Afrocatalyst: 1:36pm On May 17, 2013
There are many you do nt knw about.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by abes(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2013
wow.. this picture.. as in.. you know.. me like kiss kiss

15 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 17, 2013
I also think Joselyn Dumas is quite elegant too

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nursy(f): 1:44pm On May 17, 2013
My favorite actress... She is indeed elegant!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Originalsly: 1:47pm On May 17, 2013
mm....let me see..ehmmm....hmmmm....hmmm...this is not good! ...infact d only other elegant one I can think of period is Stella Damascus. No competition.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by 4chi: 1:47pm On May 17, 2013
No she's not..

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Krasid(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2013
She is definitely the most elegant.no other comes close.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 17, 2013
are you serious? watch an Ethiopian movie and you will answer your own ridiculous question...she not even top 100

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Irritant: 1:51pm On May 17, 2013
Hmmmm,blood full my mouth for this matter,Nothing really spectacular about her,she just dey!.. coolcool

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by danny301: 1:51pm On May 17, 2013
Omotola is the most elegant actress in Nigeria and by extension in the whole of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 17, 2013
simply beautiful!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Akpaife(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2013
danny301: Omotola is the most elegant actress in Nigeria and by extension in the whole of Africa.
Is a lie u never see beautifull gals
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by 1shortblackboy: 1:58pm On May 17, 2013
Mcheeeeewwww which one kon concine us na u no hear say war dey go on for borno yobe and adAmawa state ?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Codedrock(m): 1:58pm On May 17, 2013
Thats a lie, it is MUKINA2
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by maxisfield(f): 1:58pm On May 17, 2013
Ua soo corect cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by yuzedo: 2:03pm On May 17, 2013
HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAA!!!!! tongue Sweet anty genevivv, d only grate sexxxxxxy ice cream babes i can allowe to slip in my pent house witout fearin she gonna steal my gold and dollars!!!! angry wink ohh my sweet anty genny, i luve u like fanta and egg!!! kiss kiss come bark to me cry plissssss

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Tininitanana(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2013
@nnenna.1,can you please define Elegance ? I don't think she's the most elegant woman. what I know is our girls like wearing unclad clothes,cat copying western countries ? What and where is the Africanism in her ? indecency dressing is now en vogue to our naija babes they don't feel belong without showing what is not to be see. gone are those days they wear wrappers you hardly see a girl with it. well,keep wearing any latest fashion you see,by the time good husband no gree come you go dey go prayer house dey pay for your sin of been "most Elegance babes in Africa",shikenan!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by bebe2(f): 2:14pm On May 17, 2013
OVER HYPED N OVER PRICED cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by ITbomb(m): 2:14pm On May 17, 2013
Codedrock: Thats a lie, it is MUKINA2
They meant ELEGANT not ELEPHANT

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by ceejay80s(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2013
I thank God say my sister genivieve no short
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Igosun: 2:35pm On May 17, 2013
Gen! I love you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by brixton: 2:35pm On May 17, 2013
INDEED QUEEN GENE!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 17, 2013
Yes she isssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

el·e·gant (l-gnt)
adj.
Characterized by or exhibiting refined, tasteful beauty of manner, form, or style.

That was what endeared all of us to her.
When others were dressing like housegirls or drag queens, she kept it simple and elegant! kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive / Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) / Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.