Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! (1878 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Reason Why Our Prayer Is Not Being Answer And The Solution!!! Pleased Read / Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by cyrexx: 7:31am On May 17, 2013
I got this from a friend's facebook post and I believe it's worth sharing:

If prayer really works like my religious friends and foes insist, then the Black-race would have been on top of the modern world for centuries.

I can guarantee you that there is no other race on the face of the earth that prays more earnestly and feverously than the Black race. No other race of people has more bruises on their knees from kneeling instead to standing up, than the black race; no other race of people on earth during their life time has kept their eyes glued shut staring into darkness longer than the black race; no other race of people on earth have kept their hands clasped doing nothing to help themselves than the Black-race, & no other race of people on earth has spend more time with their lips quivering begging an invisible man in the sky to send some magical help to solve their problems than the black-man .

As a matter of fact there is no other race of people in the history of mankind who has so happily & faithfully prays to so many different gods that belong to their many former slave masters, than the blackman. They even pray and believe in the existence of the gods of their former slave master’s/oppressors more than their former slave master/oppressors believe in these gods.

So I say again, if prayer really works then the Black-race would have been on top of the modern world for centuries. The whole of Africa would today be the greatest super-power the world has ever seen. Not one black baby would be starving to death as you sit in you comfortable home reading this post, not one inch of Africa’s soil would be occupied by the imperialist invaders, not one of those beautiful African mothers would die giving birth to a beautiful African child. All incurable diseases would need a visa to enter Africa, the world would be looking to Africa for financial and food aid; I can go on forever but you get the idea.

Africans how many more centuries will it take before you come to grips with yourself and realize that what you have been doing to solve your problems for the last 2000 years is not working? Only a fool keeps practicing a known failed routine and expects a successful result!

Africa it is time to get up off your knees and stand up to your problems yourself like humans should
Africa it is time to open your eyes and face the reality of your problems yourself like humans should
Africa it is time to unclasped your hands and solved your problems yourself like humans should
Africa it is time to stop talking to invisible men in the sky and start speaking to visible humans here on earth about ways to solve your problems yourself like humans should.

Africans your life and the future of your children depend on you and your hard work as a human being, & not some invisible man in the sky or anywhere else. So get up off your knees and live like the mighty race that you are or stay on your knees and die like the animal that the other races want you to be

9 Likes

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by Nobody: 7:44am On May 17, 2013
Great write up.

Unfortunately, Jesoul and co will still believe in the worship of the invisible sky man to solve Nigerias problems

I recently went back to an old thread where we all had a discussion about Nigerias problems and the religious people couldnt see that they were part of the problem.....

Sometimes, I want to give up

1 Like

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by ijawkid(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2013
Logicboy03: Great write up.

Unfortunately, Jesoul and co will still believe in the worship of the invisible sky man to solve Nigerias problems

I recently went back to an old thread where we all had a discussion about Nigerias problems and the religious people couldnt see that they were part of the problem.....

And who tells you an irreligious man that you aren't part of naija's problem??.......

You think aren't a problem?.....
Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by ninja4life(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2013
Yeah we need to start taking responsibility for our problems and woes not ascribing them to some invinciblr being we need to rise above our current primitive level of reasoning to achieve greatness.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by dekung(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2013
@OP, please may I put this on my facebook wall?
Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by mazaje(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2013
Only a fool believes that prayers is part of a solution to anything. . .Prayers has never and will never work. . .Anything that man needs to do MUST be done by man himself. . .No god or gods has ever don andything for any body and no god/gods will ever do anything for any body. . .

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by Nobody: 11:31am On May 17, 2013
DAYUM. SMELLS LIKE HEATHEN JUICE IN THIS THREAD *SPRINKLES HOLY WATER*
Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by mazaje1: 11:33am On May 17, 2013
Only silly people believe that prayers ever solve anything. . .Any thing that humans need to do must be done by humans themselves. . . .No god/gods has every helped anybody any where, and no god/gods will ever help any body any where. . Humans are the ones that will keep helping each other or harming each other. . .

7 Likes

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
mazaje1: Only silly people believe that prayers ever solve anything. . .Any thing that humans need to do must be done by humans themselves. . . .No god/gods has every helped anybody any where, and no god/gods will ever help any body any where. . Humans are the ones that will keep helping each other or harming each other. . .
True
Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
ijawkid:

And who tells you an irreligious man that you aren't part of naija's problem??.......

You think aren't a problem?.....

To qualify me as a problem, you'd have to add another title to "irreligious"

But for religious people, religion is a problem by default

1 Like

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by Areaboy2(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Logicboy03: Great write up.

I already have cry cry

1 Like

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by Mudley313: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
mazaje1: Only silly people believe that prayers ever solve anything. . .Any thing that humans need to do must be done by humans themselves. . . .No god/gods has every helped anybody any where, and no god/gods will ever help any body any where. . Humans are the ones that will keep helping each other or harming each other. . .

On the flip side, no god/gods has ever been able to do anything themselves without the help of humans...humans help god to write his holy books, humans help god to spread his word, humans help god with their hard earned money to spread his word, humans help god to prove n argue for his existence, humans help god to translate, interpret n misinterpret his word, humans help god to explain himself; even when Christian god came to us in human form, he had to wait years after his death for humans to help him write his story...and when other humans piss god off, humans help god to fight his battles, from senseless massacres in the Old Testament, to the crusades, jihads, al- Qaeda, boko haram, to the argumentative pages of Nairaland religion section ( not to forget the tyrannical Islam for Muslim mods, who help their god in shutting down dissenters with lenghty bans)

Come to think of it, god actually needs to pray to humans more than humans need to pray to his inactive non-existent azz

6 Likes

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by mazaje(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mudley313:

On the flip side, no god/gods has ever been able to do anything themselves without the help of humans...humans help god to write his holy books, humans help god to spread his word, humans help god with their hard earned money to spread his word, humans help god to prove n argue for his existence, humans help god to translate, interpret n misinterpret his word, humans help god to explain himself; even when Christian god came to us in human form, he had to wait years after his death for humans to help him write his story...and when other humans piss god off, humans help god to fight his battles, from senseless massacres in the Old Testament, to the crusades, jihads, al- Qaeda, boko haram, to the argumentative pages of Nairaland religion section ( not to forget the tyrannical Islam for Muslim mods, who help their god in shutting down dissenters with lenghty bans)

Come to think of it, god actually needs to pray to humans more than humans need to pray to his inactive non-existent azz

Humans created all the gods they worship, so humans are god. . .

1 Like

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by cybermind: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
mazaje:

Humans created all the gods they worship, so humans are god. . .

If man created the gods, then who created man?
Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by cyrexx: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
cybermind:

What sort of question is that? What gave you the assumption that man was created in the first place?
Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by mazaje(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
cybermind:

I don't know who created man but I know for sure that all gods are man made. . .

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by cybermind: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2013
cyrexx:

What sort of question is that? What gave you the assumption that man was created in the first place?

Dude, relax. Just a simple question that requires simple answer, you don't need to get agitated over this.
Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by cybermind: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2013
mazaje:

I don't know who created man but I know for sure that all gods are man made. . .

You claim you don't know who created man and yet you rejected the answers from those who claim they know.

I will rather stick with the word of God that has the answers rather than put my faith on those human scientists "who don't know"
Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by mazaje(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2013
cybermind:

You claim you don't know who created man and yet you rejected the answers from those who claim they know.

I will rather stick with the word of God that has the answers rather than put my faith on those human scientists "who don't know"

When and where did any god told you that he wrote down any word any where?. . .
Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by Areaboy2(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
cybermind:

The Human scientists who "don't know" brought you cure for bacteria, vaccinations for viruses, heart surgery, heart transplant, combustion engine, jet engine, florescent and incandescent bulbs, turbines, power generators, microchips, computers, internet, long distance communication in seconds, mobile telephones, transportation by air, to mention only a tiny fraction. Yet you have balls to say they don't know.

Please tell me what "those who claim to know" have done for humanity? if not put village against village, brother against brother and race against race in mortal kombat just because their holy book (written by "those that know" ) says so?

You sir are dishonest to yourself.. and if you are not then you must have been brain washed. undecided

Yes, we do not know the complete history of life on earth but don't make up stories and force us to believe.

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mudley313:

We are the gods.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
cybermind:

That they say they know doesn't mean they truly know.Anybody can make any claim no matter how spurious.From your above post I could assume you believe anybody who makes whatever claim rather than one who says he doesn't know,right? Then you must be the most hyper-ingenuous fellow on the globe.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by cybermind: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
mazaje:

When and where did any god told you that he wrote down any word any where?. . .

I am sure if I tell you, you will still claim that "you don't know". But I will still go ahead anyway. God revealed himself to mankind in the person of Jesus Christ. The Bible is the message to man from God. You can either accept it or reject it and claim that "you don't know"
Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by mazaje(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
cybermind:

I am sure if I tell you, you will still claim that "you don't know". But I will still go ahead anyway. God revealed himself to mankind in the person of Jesus Christ. The Bible is the message to man from God. You can either accept it or reject it and claim that "you don't know"

Nope, the Koran is the message and true revelation of allah the creator of the universe to man kind. . .Allah reveaed the koran to mankind through prohet Mohammed. It either you accept it or reject it. . .

The verders are the works of the gods that created the universe, they are the revelatons of the gods and goddeses that created the universe and revealed to humanity, it either you accept them or reject them. . .
Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by Mranony: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
mazaje:

Interesting, and you know this for sure how?
Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by cybermind: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
Area_boy:

The Human scientists who "don't know" brought you cure for bacteria, vaccinations for viruses, heart surgery, heart transplant, combustion engine, jet engine, florescent and incandescent bulbs, turbines, power generators, microchips, computers, internet, long distance communication in seconds, mobile telephones, transportation by air, to mention only a tiny fraction. Yet you have balls to say they don't know.

Please tell me what "those who claim to know" have done for humanity? if not put village against village, brother against brother and race against race in mortal kombat just because their holy book (written by "those that know" ) says so?

You sir are dishonest to yourself.. and if you are not then you must have been brain washed. undecided

Yes, we do not know the complete history of life on earth but don't make up stories and force us to believe.

I still maintain that until scientists figure out answers to to life's most important questions(beyond the technological advances) I will join the majority of humanity who put their faith in higher supernatural Power.

2 billion Christians worldwide cannot be all wrong as compared to few atheists who claim they are smarter than them and yet they still don't know the answers to life's most important questions
Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by cybermind: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
mazaje:

Nope, the Koran is the message and true revelation of allah the creator of the universe to man kind. . .Allah reveaed the koran to mankind through prohet Mohammed. It either you accept it or reject it. . .

The verders are the works of the gods that created the universe, they are the revelatons of the gods and goddeses that created the universe and revealed to humanity, it either you accept them or reject them. . .

So you somehow agree that there is a Higher Power, even if humans have incomplete and different understanding of him?
Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by mazaje(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
cybermind:

So you somehow agree that there is a Higher Power, even if humans have incomplete and different understanding of him?

I am just showing you that it is human to develop or create an idea of a higher power or powers. . .

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by ninja4life(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
cybermind:

I still maintain that until scientists figure out answers to to life's most important questions(beyond the technological advances) I will join the majority of humanity who put their faith in higher supernatural Power.

2 billion Christians worldwide cannot be all wrong as compared to few atheists who claim they are smarter than them and yet they still don't know the answers to life's most important questions
lol its works both way guy,do u mean 5billion people on planet earth dat donot believe in jesus christ and are not christians are all wrong,so 5billion people are wrong abi to say dat jesus is not there god,guy u need to think b4 spewing thrash.

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by ninja4life(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
cybermind:

why didnt u believe in allah and his servant mohammed why do u believe in jesus christ,well let me guess dats because u are born into a christian family dats why u donot believe in allah,am i right? Or do u hav any evidence to say dat allah is not d true god and dat more dan 1billion muslims are wrong and are going to hell according to ur fairytale christian teachings.smh.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! by ninja4life(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
So i believe prayer is not d black man's solution.simple

(1) (Reply)

Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos / OMG! See This 7 Headed Snake / God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.