Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:39 PM

Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc (4643 Views)

Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. / Why Does My Sister's Husband's Privates Smell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by overdrive(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2013
Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Church 17.05.2013, 8:41 Features A pastor from Murewa reportedly took pictures of his wife's private parts upon her return from church as a way to inspect if she had had sex with another man at church.The man of God and 'Mai Mufundisi' are currently based in Epworth.Pastor Philmon Chitewe, who leads an unnamed church in Murewa, is alleged to have used force to take pictures of his wife's vagina out of suspicion that she was having sex with other men behind his back.As if that was not enough, Pastor Chitewe went on to chuck out Mai Mufundisi Olivia Rukai from their matrimonial house on accusations that she was demanding MORE SEX and having a sexual relationship with other men.This was heard at the Harare Civil Court where Olivia had dragged the man of the cloth seeking a protection order against him. She complained that Pastor Chitewe preached what he did not practice and had turned her into a punching bag."I am married to him but he is abusing me. It has been hard for me to leave him because I was afraid to tarnish his image since he is a pastor. But he has been failing to live within what he preaches. He accuses me of having an affair with our son. He threatened to take another wife despite the fact that we are legally married. We had our wedding in 1990 under Chapter 5:11," said Mai Mufundisi.Pastor Chitewe had no kind words or his wife accusing her of belittling him in bed. He said Olivia told him that he was weak in bed and was failing to satisfy her each time they had sex."She said I am not good in bed. She said I was failing to satisfy her in bed each time we have sex. I never chucked her out of the house but she left on her own. I never assaulted her," said the man of God who was allegedly accused of having poor sexual tricks.Pastor Chitewe said he still loves his wife and wanted her to return to their matrimonial home. He begged for the court to 'sweet talk' his wife so that they would return home together soon after the hearing."I still love her and I want her to go with me after this hearing. I am staying alone and I need a woman to stay with. If possible, talk to her so that we can go home together after the court," said the Lord's servant, a sentiment that touched quite a number of people who were attending the court session.Magistrate Vongai Muchuchuti ruled in Olivia's favour and ordered Pastor Chitewe to desist from abusing his wife.
Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by overdrive(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2013
Eeyaaa what is d problem of some women with high sex drive even in old age?
Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 17, 2013
Any links to this alleged occurence?
Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by biolabee(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2013
overdrive: Eeyaaa what is d problem of some women with high sex drive even in old age?

so you dont see the assault on her dignity by her so called loving husband taking pics of her private parts to confirm infidelity or not

1 Like

Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by thorpido(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2013
Nowadays anyone becomes a pastor.
The man is obviously not living up to what he preaches.He should seek professional help if he is weak rather than abusing his wife.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by iamdsam: 12:23pm On May 17, 2013
The story nor get head

1 Like

Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by thorpido(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2013
overdrive: Eeyaaa what is d problem of some women with high sex drive even in old age?
The sesx drive of a woman begins to peak at the mid-thirties and could be dat high well into the late forties.It's normal.Unfortunately with many men,the drive begins to drop from the forties and in some it is accompanied with impotence.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by baby124: 12:57pm On May 17, 2013
LOL, perverted somethings. Na wa o. undecided
Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by Itee4real(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2013
biolabee:

so you dont see the assault on her dignity by her so called loving husband taking pics of her private parts to confirm infidelity or not

Assault on dignity no follow-na d man ting afterall. The old hag is simply sexcrazed - Na Wa ooo!!! But did this really happen?
Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by bebe2(f): 1:58pm On May 17, 2013
stupid man, if u want pics of ur wives pu-ssy just ask nicely not pretending its for investigation purpose.

how can a pic tell wat a pu-ssy has been doing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by biolabee(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2013
Itee4real: Assault on dignity no follow-na d man ting afterall. The old hag is simply sexcrazed - Na Wa ooo!!! But did this really happen?

bro.. its not cool taking pics of someone's ge.nitals for investigative purpose
Nay it is demeaning

nymp.ho or not, it is not cool
Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by coogar: 2:21pm On May 17, 2013
what a story!
the pictures can tell the nakëd eye could not? only in nigeria would such happen. this thread should be moved to the joke section or the religion section - let the atheists have something to cheer - it's been a bad year for those losers!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by slimyem: 3:22pm On May 17, 2013
bebe2: stupid man, if u want pics of ur wives pu-ssy just ask nicely not pretending its for investigation purpose.

how can a pic tell wat a pu-ssy has been doing
cheesycheesy
Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by biolabee(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2013
coogar: what a story!
the pictures can tell the nakëd eye could not? only in nigeria would such happen. this thread should be moved to the joke section or the religion section - let the atheists have something to cheer - it's been a bad year for those losers!

I dont think its Nigeria...looks like its some Southern Africans based in the UK

Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Were Intimate At Church 17.05.2013, 8:41 Features A pastor from Murewa reportedly took pictures of his wife's private parts upon her return from church as a way to inspect if she had Were Intimate with another man at church.The man of God and 'Mai Mufundisi' are currently based in Epworth.Pastor Philmon Chitewe, who leads an unnamed church in Murewa,
Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by dayokanu(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2013
Where are these GODAMMNED pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by ITbomb(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2013
dayokanu: Where are these GODAMMNED pictures?

Exactly what I came here to see before I can believe this story
Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by BG43214YAHOOC(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2013
hey I've always want to 'do it' with a black preacher man!! I'm a white guy, though, so the possibility of that ever happening? NONE AT ALL lol.......ya think he has a really HUGE dick? just wonderin'!!
Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by jeffizy(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2013
BG43214@YAHOO.C:
hey I've always want to 'do it' with a black preacher man!! I'm a white guy, though, so the possibility of that ever happening? NONE AT ALL lol.......ya think he has a really HUGE dick? just wonderin'!!
You will get a better reception in the sexuality section,bro.
The family section has members who are already paired.
I wish u luck.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by RoyalRoy(m): 3:21am On May 18, 2013
BG43214@YAHOO.C:

[size=20pt]G-A-Y[/size]
Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by slimyem: 5:48am On May 18, 2013
dayokanu: Where are these GODAMMNED pictures?

What are you hoping to see that you haven't before?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
biolabee:

bro.. its not cool taking pics of someone's ge.nitals for investigative purpose
Nay it is demeaning

nymp.ho or not, it is not cool

the man na real perv.na empirical research im wan do shocked
Re: Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc by biolabee(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
hahahahah.... cooly cooly... empi rinkan things

kulyie: the man na real perv.na empirical research im wan do shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Wife Denies You Sex. / A Mail From My Husband / 16 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Working Class Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.