Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Motherless Baby Center In Cameroon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Motherless Baby Center In Cameroon (908 Views)

How The Motherless Feels On Every Mothers' Day - Bamisepeters.com / Pls Can Motherless Babies Home Help Me Take Care Of My Child / Motherless Babies Home In Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Motherless Baby Center In Cameroon by Roberto0227: 2:56pm On May 17, 2013
Anyone know how if you can adopt a child at the Motherless Babies Center? Anyone know how much it possibly cost?
Re: The Motherless Baby Center In Cameroon by Roberto0227: 7:13pm On May 17, 2013
I came across a site online named Motherless Baby Center. Someone from the site contacted me with several baby photos and my wife fell in love with one of the babies (Girl, 4 months old) named Kayla. I'm no sure if the person who contacted us is legitimate. Something about his process doesn't seem right. Can anyone help me find the Motherless Baby Center in Cameroon. I have a photo of the baby girl. Will try to attach. Would really like to find her.
[img][/img]
Re: The Motherless Baby Center In Cameroon by bebe2(f): 1:24pm On May 18, 2013
The site shud ve contact details,

Be very careful, don't part with money until u r sure. Also contact the countries internal affairs for more details.

419ers works in mysterious ways.
Re: The Motherless Baby Center In Cameroon by 419forlife: 1:29pm On May 18, 2013
FRONT PAGE BAN MATERIAL.MODS!!
Re: The Motherless Baby Center In Cameroon by 419forlife: 1:30pm On May 18, 2013
angry nomination babe2 ban derails topic
Re: The Motherless Baby Center In Cameroon by bebe2(f): 7:43pm On May 18, 2013
419forlife: angry nomination babe2 ban derails topic

Chineke! How I derail d topic? Oh ho u been wan 419 d guy abi? God catch u

(1) (Reply)

Woman Commit Suicide Over Husband's Failure To Buy Her Ipad. / Photo: What Wrong With This Picture ?? / Help! Help! Save The Life Of A Special One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.