Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Investors Chat Room And Lounge - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Chat Room And Lounge (31803 Views)

A Newly Built Room And Palour Self Contained @obawole / Join Our Forex Room And Make Enough Pips Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Chat Room And Lounge by valdubem(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2013
Wanna chat with fellow investors, have some e-champagne, chill and cool off? then you are in the right place. Welcome to the Chill Zone and Lounge.

No post/s will be hidden, Nobody will be banned! Let's chat the investors style. wink

4 Likes

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by valdubem(m): 5:13pm On May 17, 2013
Born 2Be Rich, what's up? What's the latest investment? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Psalhadeen: 6:15pm On May 20, 2013
??HissKY IS UP
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by valdubem(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2013
Psalhadeen: ??HissKY IS UP

What$ роррing brov?

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by extraflyfineboy(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2013
val_dubem: Born 2Be Rich, what's up? What's the latest investment? cheesy

guys plz dont be stingy with ur ideas, me sef wan hammer, wats d latest nau??

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by aristokrat: 3:41am On May 25, 2013
Newhaven Cooperative Society wishes to have a Mass housing Land JV agreement to build houses for its members

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by toluleke(m): 1:42am On May 26, 2013
am always scarced to invest with people i meet online cos 90% are fraudulent..can i meet real people here

9 Likes

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by valdubem(m): 3:59am On May 26, 2013
^ѕurе
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by mcup: 8:40am On May 26, 2013
u can neva be sure if ppl here are real...so its better u get ur facts and details ryt before any investments.. my advice for u,dont deal in physicak cash,.use bank ibstruments from your bank.. am in the oil ang gas sector.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Edenitis(m): 2:27am On May 27, 2013
aristokrat: Newhaven Cooperative Society wishes to have a Mass housing Land JV agreement to build houses for its members

I sent you an email Saturday but have not heard from you yet.

I have access to large expanse of land in Kuje and Maitama Alero for estate development.
I have done JVs and am willing to discuss with you or any other Nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by felixnnuji(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2013
toluleke: am always scarced to invest with people i meet online cos 90% are fraudulent..can i meet real people here

PM me for a chat

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by kingviny: 1:45pm On May 27, 2013
Hello prospective angel investor,

I am seeking you out on this platform because I need you to inject the sum of N500,000 into my alternative power business. I am going to pay back your investment plus interest (N700,000) after 6 months.

I market and setup noiseless and fueless generators (inverters) at homes and offices. I wish to create more flexibility for my customers by allowing them to pay for this highly needed device in 2 – 3 installments so as to increase my patronage. Presently, I can't grant the installment facility hence the need for the request.

I want to specially target working class people with regular salaries within the next 6 months. Owing to the initial acquisition cost of inverters, many would-be customers in this market segment (salary earners) are not able to pay
out rightly for it. And when they have to save for it, before you know it, another need will come up and it will take away what they should have use to buy the inverters! (market research findings)

The liquidity that this capital injection will create will enable me grant an installment payment facility. I will place a little markup on this service so that the cumulated markups can then be used to defray your 40% R.O.I at month 6.

Here are links to some of my adverts on this forum in respect of this product.

https://www.nairaland.com/1264097/every-family-should-read
https://www.nairaland.com/1236268/why-pay-much-inverter-fueless

A lot of people are interested in this product and I just want to make sure I am able to cater for all of my potential customers i.e those who can buy out rightly and those who can only pay on installments.

By helping to finance this initiative, you will be helping families to easily acquire a facility that will bring light and joy into their homes.

You will also be helping me to create more employment as I will then need to hire more marketers for this product.

If you will like to know more about my marketing and repayment plan, please do kindly give me a call and I will be glad to do so.

Thanks and God bless you, my potential angel investor.

Mr. Vincent (07025402410, 07081516945, 08159310212)
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Picomon(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2013
Any serious investor wants to invest in a startup? Kindly drop your contact details or mail m on homelylink@gmail.com. We can also meet in person. No problem. Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Tavenue: 10:50am On May 28, 2013
toluleke: am always scarced to invest with people i meet online cos 90% are fraudulent..can i meet real people here

Hi inbox partnership@technologyavenue.com.ng for a brief of our business
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Elai147: 12:21pm On May 28, 2013
m@cup:
u can neva be sure if ppl here are real...so its better u get ur facts and details ryt before any investments.. my advice for u,dont deal in physicak cash,.use bank ibstruments from your bank.. am in the oil ang gas sector.

Seconded. Please be very careful.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by newacca: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
I am an Human investor. I invest in human being smiley The best decision. Let's invest in education: Financial education! cool smiley

4 Likes

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by valdubem(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
newacca: I am an Human investor. I invest in human being smiley The best decision. Let's invest in education: Financial education! cool smiley

I thought I ѕaw '' I invest in human рartѕ.'' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by ayox2003: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
I suggest that the mods in Programming and Technology section work with Mr val so that tech investors would be able to invest in start-ups. Like a link between this section and the mentioned sections.

Frawzey
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by valdubem(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
ayox2003: I suggest that the mods in Programming and Technology section work with Mr val, so that tech investors would be able to invest in start-ups. Like a link between this section and the mentioned sections.

Frawzey

I'll ԁiѕсuѕѕ with my oga at thе toр.

Thank$
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by newacca: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
val_dubem:

I thought I ѕaw '' I invest in human рartѕ.'' grin grin
Lol. I invest in knowledge,skills,training. smiley

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
A
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by princeuzoh: 3:03am On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:49am On Jun 08, 2013
princeuzoh:
Come and invest in my farm, I will be paying you 20% per annum, for your investment. Iam a commercial farmer. You can come and see my farm, if you so desired.

Noted; What do you plant ?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? / Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) / CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.