Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Investors Chat Room And Lounge - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Chat Room And Lounge (31804 Views)

A Newly Built Room And Palour Self Contained @obawole / Join Our Forex Room And Make Enough Pips Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Cinderelly(f): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
I am into fashion retail business, you can check my profile for proof I want to expand my business as I have several customers on ground asking for more Please i need an investor, anybody that will invest into my business as some people will come lashing out on me if i decided to beg for free money I tried to acquire loan from SEEP but was turned down due to my 'baby-face' I don't want to drop my contact as some people will come preying on me Please if you want to hear me out and help, my e-mail is @signature/ profile
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by adebayo4ng(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
Am looking for investor that can invest N300,000 into my business idea, I have the feasibility studies ready and business plan ready but no fund. I will give the person 15% equity of the business.

the business has the capacity of making 15 to 20 thousand Nigerian financially free, enjoy good health facility, get interest free loan, etc

It has the ability to make the owners go home with good dividend at year end.

If you are within Lagos and it's environs we can arrange one on one meeting for discussion.

Adebayo
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Lordofmoney: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2018
hello everyone, you can mine bitcoin on my browser. this is very fast and does not heat up your computer, very legit way to earn bitcoin in month. click https://www.swissadspaysfaucet.com/faucet/?ref=Ayekeson1

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? / Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) / CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.