Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Investors Chat Room And Lounge - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Chat Room And Lounge (31802 Views)

A Newly Built Room And Palour Self Contained @obawole / Join Our Forex Room And Make Enough Pips Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
I ve the ideal and passion but no fund,i hope to run a sharwama and fish spot and a bar,anyone ready to invest while i manage it,i wuld be most grateful.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by soccerwaytips(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
[b]The best form of investment is investing in soccer betting.It is risky if you don't know sports but when you follow a good tipster with good strategy you can earn between 50%,100% or 200% Return on investment.It must be noted that a lot have lost money and are still lossing money but there are portion of smart tipsters like me who we have strategy to bet the betting houses.I have been on Nairaland forum since 15 JULY 2013 and i have a trend which i give games before matches and after match earns we calculate profit on loss.

My aim is to prove to people they can follow me and invest in sport betting.Anyone who wanna view that for him or herself can follow me live on my trend https://www.nairaland.com/1358540/make-money-through-sport-betting
Then you can see it for yourself the greatest way to invest .You don't need to know anything about sport, all you need is to follow my advice and watch money flow into your account every month.

For those who wanna invest a sizable amount, i can bet for them and the end of the month i earn 40% on their profit.There have been month which i have earn 200% returns on investment.For you to loose your capital through me, it have never happen before.Let make money from what people see as impossible.

Join me and let us earn cash.[/b]
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by kizob123(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
if u would like to invest in the Medicine Business, send an email to jobsafil@gmail.com.
Thanks.

If u networking business where u call others and earn points for doing so also send email.
We have aplatform that help ur biz grow quickly.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by seyeoyagbile(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2013

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by akinfenwasnco(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
INTRODUCTION
THE AKINENWAS & CO. NIG LTD is incorporated under THE COMPANY and ALLIED MATTER ACT 1990 and that the company is limited by shares. We offer innovative real estate business, majorly property and investment.

PROPOSAL FOR SALES
Our company is in possession of 10 acres of land situated at Gan-un by gas-line, Magboro Town in Ifo Local Government of Ogun State by the virtues of power of attorney given to us on the 9 day of April 2013. We are the attorney of the Akinsinde Royal Family of Gan-un village, Magboro who are the inheritors of the said parcel of Land who have been exercising rights of ownership by virtues of the traditional ownership.

Our company is ready to do business with the general public for the entire sale of the parcel of land. We intend to sale the said parcel per acre. Our price per acre is N3,000,000.00 (Three Million Naira) only. The title on the said parcel is our irrevocable registered power of attorney and the company receipt.

INVESTMENT
We humbly introduce to your company to invest into the company for the proper marketing of the said parcel of land and the initiation of the proper papers on the land. Our proposal is that you invest N1,500,000.00 (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Naira) only into our company to have a stake in the sale and become a profit earner in the land transaction.
Upon sale of the land between (the period of two years as specified in the power of attorney), you shall be entitled to 150% of your investment in the company which will amount to N2,250,000.00 ( Two Million, two Hundred and fifty Thousand Naira) only.

ADVANTAGES OF INVESTING
• The location of the land is about 10 minutes drive to Berger in Lagos State. This coupled with the fact that development is shifting towards the boundaries town of Ogun State.
• The unit price per acre of land (6plots) is N3,000,000.00 (three Million Naira) While among the co-operate bodies that acquired land in this same place are already selling at 2,500,000.00 per plot.
• Several corporate bodies such as; Afri Bank PLC, Servek Investment Co. LTD, His Grace Company, New dawn, etc… have invested huge finances in acquiring interest within the village.
• These companies have invested in the area via, the erection of electric poles and perimeter fence while they are working towards construction of good road network in accordance with the lay-out plan.

SECURITY
• The said parcels of land is not within government acquired are for public purpose as established in the Land Use Act 1978.
• The Family has appointed Mr. Lukman Akinfenwa of THE AKINFENWAS & Company Nigeria Limited by an irrevocable Power of Attorney dated_____ day of __2013 to act as its only accredited agent and to be its sole agent for the sale, assignment and conveyance of its interest which is legally back up.

TERMS AND CONDITION

• The power of attorney of attorney given to THE AKINGFENWAS & CO is valid for two years and it is already counting from on the 9 day of April 2013.
• If the said parcel of land being (10 acres) is not sold before the period of two years, THE AKINGFENWAS & CO. refund only 30 % of your investment after 6 month from the day the power of attorney becomes invalid.

TEL: 08051536645, 07067527717.

CONCLUSION

We look forward in doing business with you.
Thank You.

THE AKINFENWAS CO. NIG LTD
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by AvalonLinksTechnologies: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2013
Well...
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by halifab: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
I just discovered this proven plan money making opportunity, please see the attached file below to find out the detail.It is unique
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by eniolashola47: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
soccerwaytips: [b]The best form of investment is investing in soccer betting.It is risky if you don't know sports but when you follow a good tipster with good strategy you can earn between 50%,100% or 200% Return on investment.It must be noted that a lot have lost money and are still lossing money but there are portion of smart tipsters like me who we have strategy to bet the betting houses.I have been on Nairaland forum since 15 JULY 2013 and i have a trend which i give games before matches and after match earns we calculate profit on loss.

My aim is to prove to people they can follow me and invest in sport betting.Anyone who wanna view that for him or herself can follow me live on my trend https://www.nairaland.com/1358540/make-money-through-sport-betting
Then you can see it for yourself the greatest way to invest .You don't need to know anything about sport, all you need is to follow my advice and watch money flow into your account every month.

For those who wanna invest a sizable amount, i can bet for them and the end of the month i earn 40% on their profit.There have been month which i have earn 200% returns on investment.For you to loose your capital through me, it have never happen before.Let make money from what people see as impossible.

Join me and let us earn cash.[/b]
which site do u use to use to analysis ur bet before placing it
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by vpaymoney(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2013
INVESTORS IN HAULAGING TO CONTACT ME ASP. LET US MANAGE UR 20T,25T,30T, BUCKET TIPPER ON D ISLAND AND RECIEVE PAYMENT WEEKLY BASE ON AGREEMENT NAME UR PRICE! WE HAUE A SECURED GARAGE FOR ALL OUR TRUCKS. U 'LL BE GLAD U DO BIZ WITH US. CALL MR JOE ON 08095720484. 0066 or call me on 08033173367 tnx .0
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by geezzzyy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Looking for an investment of N1.5million for an export company. We have gotten contracts from international buyers but we lack the necessary start-up capital.
A return of N5million is guaranteed after 1year.
For long term iinvestors N10million will acquire 20% of the company.
We deal mainly on charcoal exports, we have a solid knowledge base and the expertise needed to successfully run this company.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by cympero(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2013
Graphy hw do you do? i think im interested in your business platform. Are you a student? Here's my email: Cympero@gmail.com. Inbox me for further discussions.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
cympero: Graphy hw do you do? i think im interested in your business platform. Are you a student? Here's my email: Cympero@gmail.com. Inbox me for further discussions.
i ve sent u a mail,pls check ur mail box,tnx
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
cympero: Graphy hw do you do? i think im interested in your business platform. Are you a student? Here's my email: Cympero@gmail.com. Inbox me for further discussions.
i just sent u a mail,pls check ur mail box,tnx
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by alim11(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Steel
thanks for sharing this such a good information. i am doing online business from last 3 years but i don't this. its really good for me.Thanks again.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by soccerwaytips(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
[b]
eniolashola47: which site do u use to use to analysis ur bet before placing it

There are many website you can use but using website alone doesn't make you a winner but your knowledge is sports.That is why i provide tips and advice to my subscribers everyday and i charge subscription of €100 a month.That is what i do for living betting. The website i use to find trend is www.soccerway.com.
That is how i derived my name soccerway tips.Remember trend alone can't make one a good tipster.Either than that all the statistics student would be good in betting.There are many factors such as the team current news,the squad,inside info about an injury player, weather ,the referee who will officiate the game past records,the teams position on the current league table, their next 3 matches and so many factors

I have decided to give few fans and opportunity to win money through sports betting.It doesn't matter you don't know anything about sports.All you need to do is to contact me to give you the game from the 13th August to the end of August.After you have earn profit then you pay me the subscription of the half month which is €50 or 11,250 naira. From 13 August-30th August.Anyone who invest 200,000 naira in his or her betting account if he follows me will earn a profit of 100,000 naira at the end of the month.

A person who put 100,0000 naira in his account will earn 50,0000 naira less than 16 days.So if i provide you the tips for this win at the end of August you pay me my €50 or 11,500 naira half a month subscription.

Anyone who think betting is risky should watch my post on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/1358540/make-money-through-sport-betting

I started providing free tips 3 hrs or 4 hrs before the start of the game.At the end of the game we calculate the profit or loss on each game live.I promised them 50% return on investment from 14 July to 31st July 2013 but i earn them 100% profit on their investment before the 29th JULY 2013.

What investment is better than this?

my email address is soccerwaytips@live.com
my phone number is 233545398862 i am a Ghanaian.Even if you look at my profile over here everything concerning me is there.For those who don't know anything about betting should contact me early so that i teach them.They can contact me through yahoo messenger also known as yahoo chat my username is soccerwaytips.

Please to those scam artist who have been sending my scam emails whenever i give out my email address should stop.I am very cleaver to fall for any scam.

My people i greet you all.[/b]
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by soccerwaytips(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
Also if someone wanna invest but doesn't have the time to manage the account,I can manage the account for the fellow and at the end of the month we share the profit 40% for me and 60% for the account owner and a form of partnership account BUT i will only manage an account for 5 people.I have one person already so a slot for 4 people
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by DebohBaron(m): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
bal2012002: Hello All,
Been working on settling up a private radio broadcasting station in one of the states.
I humbly wana ask for your candid opinions viz-a-viz comments, recommendations, ideas on programming, music and any other advice.
Thanks.

Pls how can i get in contact with you..am trying to do something like that here where am serving(NYSC) And i need your inputs also pls, thanks
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by gentle2all: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
Graphy: I ve the ideal and passion but no fund,i hope to run a sharwama and fish spot and a bar,anyone ready to invest while i manage it,i wuld be most grateful.

Uncommon Investments And Financial Freedom Revolution Through Crowd Funding
Firstly, glory be to God Almighty for the great ideas He has blessed man with.
I have a dream that very soon Nigeria will be transformed, I have a dream that the ideas to transform Nigeria is here with us, I have a dream that the youth have the capacity to transform Nigeria. I believe in the youth of this nation, from the speech of the CBN governor on youth and transformation, the governor revealed that the transformation of Nigeria is in the hands of the youth that God gave this great nation, this is attainable and reachable through crowd funding.

The youth can create more entrepreneurs leading to mo
re companies and more employment. Have you ever imagine if 1,000,000 youth out of over 65,000,000 put resources together and form mega industries that will give birth to other companies? For the short time I have been on Nairaland I have come across a lot of God-given wonderful ideas from Nigerian youth but one major factor is lacking which is trust, there is a saying that the people you do not trust cannot trust you.

If we believe in God and trust ourselves the youth can achieve a lot with their resources. If 1,000,000 trustworthy and sincere youth invest just N100 only through crowd funding, believe me in short time we will have industries in Nigeria to employ youth, we have the population to make these industries grow, entertainment industry will experience biggest boom. I love virgin ideas when he mentioned WiFi in Universities, if we have this uncommon investment of N100 put together by 1,000,000 youth, we will install WiFi hotspot in all the federal polytechnics and universities manage by youth. N100 is a very small amount even if you decide to put into fixed account for 5 years @20% interest which you and I know that no bank in Nigeria will give such interest even if you are ready to fixed 10,000,000 for 5 years. Please the gurus in the house help me compute N100 fixed for 5 years at 20% my result is N248.832k. Imagine what you and I will reap as profit from 1 billion naira investment for 5 years if the fund is well managed, believe me it is a transformation for life, every Nigeria bank will be lobbying for the fund to be deposited in their bank.

From history, I read that people of the world decided to build a tower (Babel) from earth to heaven, they came together and agreed, they had one mind, one purpose one vision and one mission to build to heaven, they started and continue to build and it got to certain stage the God Almighty discovered that the people are determined and achieving the aim so he used His supremacy to disorganize them, that is power of crowd with uniformity and vision.

N100 cannot yield much for you in 5 years but can bring forever profit if put together by 1,000,000 people in less than one year. Let us build a mega investment that will last for long term that our children children will benefit from. Please look into the future of this crowd funding, what do you see? I see mega industries like Telecommunication, I see Refineries, I see Cement factories, I see sugar factories etc. for Nigerians, I see the biggest investments in Africa, I see investment and financial liberation revolution that will catapult youth, young entrepreneurs and Nigerians from mediocrity into unending life of surplus and overflow success that Nigeria and Nigerians can never recover from if trust, sincerity are embraced while corruption and capitalism are discouraged among youth and young entrepreneurs.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by alofe: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
plz i reli nid to ear from you guys i just bought AIICO insurance at 91k share and i want to know u guys opinion.is it a good buy or its not cos i dont want to tie down my money for long, at 40% gain i want to sell.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by great4christ(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2013
pls,i need a partner that can invest his/her money in poultry farming livestock business,i have the skills,ideal,knowledge but lack the capital to start on my own,soild agreement or lawyer involvment will be wilcome-cal,jonathan on-07068422557-08166963302
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by phychembio: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] im an educationist,and i need investors in my schools, interested investors gets 25% profit.................... contact me on 07080040214 or mail me on oluwaseunademola0@gmail.com
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by abisolaarshow(f): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
You can make fund placement with the company I work with and I assure u a very good interest rate. Please contact me on my personal email address for more details. Thank you ashorobiabisola@yahoo.com
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by godello: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Now its time we learn from the power of team work. Some have the connections,some have the ideas,some the skills,while others the finance. Lets come together pull resources and target contracts from multinationals this would help alot. If u have contracts or u are connected to people at the top.leave ur number it would be helpful and beneficial to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by JohnDan1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Someone should advice on Bforex trade, plesae.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by jdilight(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2013
@ gentle2all. l buy your idea, lets do this. Forming investment coporations.
Who is on this. we have cried enough of l need investors. Africans don't have investors, we and only we are the investors we have been seeking. 20 persons contributing 100,000 naira is 2,000,000. Most business can run on this successfully. Who is in? am in.

2 Likes

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
We need to start a forum together where we can constantly chat and share ideas, opinions etc together. I am a business man, and also equiped with lots of business ideas. Business is always capital intensive, and majority of us lack it. I am into window blinds installation and also general electrical contracting. For those on BB, u can add me on 287EDA54. Let's share ideas, means of raising capitals and the like. Who knows, someone may get a breakthrough. Thanks all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? / Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) / CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.