Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Investors Chat Room And Lounge - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Chat Room And Lounge (31800 Views)

A Newly Built Room And Palour Self Contained @obawole / Join Our Forex Room And Make Enough Pips Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by potoki: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Thank u 4 dis gr8 opportunity,pls kindly send d free info on social trading 2 my mail(bisolent@gmail.com). Thank u.
roadmap2money: STOP struggling to master the tricky Forex trading system.

STOP losing sleep waiting for a good trade, then missing it anyway.

STOP fighting the mental battle of greed versus fear.

STOP searching for a way to earn automated Forex profits.

STOP envying those who seem to cash in on Forex with ease.

STOP wasting your vital investment money on garbage that doesn't give you RETURNS.

My social trading must absolutely make money in a real account, with as safe a risk to reward ratio as possible (meaning as close to ZERO risk as possible when making trades) So, I go to work.

how does it work

How You Can Be Making At Least $1000 Monthly On Autopilot Through
Social Trading Program.
Yes 100% Guaranteed.
This is a great privilege for you irrespective of your current job or earnings power but making passive income is still one of the best in life. Meanwhile multiple streams of income is recommended for smart individual but running or managing one is not easy due to most peoples time but with INTERNET you can be generating more incomes faster, easier, Stress Free even on Autopilot which best fit in the avenues to make extra income, whether you are a full time housewife, Civil Servant, Teacher, Artisan, Student, Doctor, Lawyer, Freelancer, Trader, Retiree, Lecturers, Business owners, Corporate individuals, Youth Corpers, Unemployed and Underemployed. In as much as you wish to make extra income of $1000 or more monthly on part-time basis

Note- This Information is For Everyone Struggling To Make Living Or Money Online as well as Earning Extra Income On Internet with the NEWLY DISCOVERED WAY OF MAKING CONSISTENT INCOME ONLINE ON AUTOPILOT Without You Lifting A Finger.

When it comes to making money online, there are different business models that you can use to make money but From my experience, the simplest ONE that I have ever come across is this ONE that I am introducing to you right now.
This system DOES not require any of the following:
You don't have to quit your present job
No need for a website
No need for writing articles
No Fancy software
No need for any programming skills
It does not requires special internet skills or work experience
You don't have to work like a jackass before you start making nice income with it. It's even on AUTOPILOT
You do not even need a website or come up with your own product to sell before you make money with it
Anyone with or without a degree can run it .
Age Or qualifications is Not a Barrier !
All you need is your Computer and Internet connection, 2-hour browsing each week in a cybercafés is enough to monitor the performances and profitability of your given traders, after you have made some few bucks, get your own computer.
Are You Wondering How An Ordinary Nigerian Can Be making At least $1000/( Almost N200k) Online Monthly? You Have All The Answers On This Website, And I'll Give Them To You If You Attend this Live Practical Seminar!
How Good Would Life Be...By making At least $1000 Extra Income Online Without Your Own Effort Operation Through This Social Trading Program?
You could be able to spend more time with family and friends
Be your own boss
Work at the schedule of your own choosing time
Throw the alarm clock away
Take vacations when you choose
Fire your terrible boss
Play and exercise the more
Build a real retirement plan
Work from home while money keep piling up for you in the bank

NOTE: AM not charging you a dime for this program because am already making money.
Am Giving you the step by step ebook for free for you to digest and make money.
To get the ebook click the link below and download it for free!

http://www.4shared.com/office/FnI_iRs5/make_1000_on_auto-pilot.html

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by tchiwinnie: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2014
Pls any advice on how I can invest 50,000 naira. I ve found out dat I m nt really a business person(buying and selling doesn't really work for me). Awaiting responses. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2014
tchiwinnie: Pls any advice on how I can invest 50,000 naira. I ve found out dat I m nt really a business person(buying and selling doesn't really work for me). Awaiting responses. Thank u.
I love your sincerity. Well, i will suggest you invest in my business. Based on our projection plan, You can earn that same amount monthly after the first four months of investing. We are currently trying to raise N1,000,000 to enable us facilitate some areas of the company. The minimum amount one can invest is N50,000(which you already have) so we can easily regulate and maintain our payroll of investors. We do not want too many investors. Our core services includes; business formation solution(www.bizreghub.com.ng), organizing business events for profit, branding and marketing. Interested? Send a mail to partners@bizreghub.com.ng or call the number on my signature. Thanks
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
Invest a sum of N100,000 in a new Car-Wash Centre and receive a monthly returns of N10,000 over a period of 36 months. By implication, you will get a total return of N360,000.

To make everything clearer.

The car-wash centre when completed will be leased out to experienced car-washers. The agreement is that they will pay the sum of N7,000 weekly, which implies N24,000 monthly.

The N100,000 will be used to construct a wash-bay and erect a canopy above the wash-bay.

Every other thing: car-wash machine, tank, rent(for the site) has bn taken care of.

Interested person should can reach me via the contact details in my signature.

Thanks.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
agonbello: Invest a sum of N100,000 in a new Car-Wash Centre and receive a monthly returns of N10,000 over a period of 36 months. By implication, you will get a total return of N360,000.

To make everything clearer.

The car-wash centre when completed will be leased out to experienced car-washers. The agreement is that they will pay the sum of N7,000 weekly, which implies N24,000 monthly.

The N100,000 will be used to construct a wash-bay and erect a canopy above the wash-bay.

Every other thing: car-wash machine, tank, rent(for the site) has bn taken care of.

Interested person should can reach me via the contact details in my signature.

Thanks.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
tchiwinnie: Thanks for ur response. Wots ur company's name. Does it work like networking?
The company name is Bizreghub Nigeria. No, it is not like a networking or anything of a sort. We enable you earn monthly based on the amount you invest in the company.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by fola89(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
Am into the medical line I import medical equipments......would like someone to invest capital no matter how little....it will go a long way....ROI will be 25percent in the space of 3 months...You will be glad you did.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by marvelling(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2014
fola89: Am into the medical line I import medical equipments......would like someone to invest capital no matter how little....it will go a long way....ROI will be 25percent in the space of 3 months...You will be glad you did.
hmmm... Am interested
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by chuks000(m): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2014
tchiwinnie: Pls any advice on how I can invest 50,000 naira. I ve found out dat I m nt really a business person(buying and selling doesn't really work for me). Awaiting responses. Thank u.

Wia ar u presently?
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by tchiwinnie: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2014
chuks000:

Wia ar u presently?
Lagos
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by potoki: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Pls where is ur locatn? I'll like 2 invest wit u. Thanks (bisolent@gmail.com)
tobicool: The company name is Bizreghub Nigeria. No, it is not like a networking or anything of a sort. We enable you earn monthly based on the amount you invest in the company.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by potoki: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Pls d link is nt responding again,kindly send d ebook my mail(bisolent@gmail.com). Thanks
potoki: Thank u 4 dis gr8 opportunity,pls kindly send d free info on social trading 2 my mail(bisolent@gmail.com). Thank u.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
potoki: Pls where is ur locatn? I'll like 2 invest wit u. Thanks (bisolent@gmail.com)
I am based in Lagos. Looking foward to having you invest in my startup. I can assure you that investing in bizreghub will be one of the best financial decision you will ever take. You can call the number on my signature. Thanks.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Guarantor(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2014
@ roadmap2money,
The link of the social trading is not working. kindly send it to my mail : a4labi2013@gmail.com.
Many Thanks
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by jajajaja828: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2014
gdm, pls i have 2,000,000 naira. i am look for a business i ll invest the money. can someone in the house advice me on the business i ll invest the money that will give me a good feed back. your advice will be appreciated. thanks.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by easypee: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2014
Dear Friends,

Come partner with a multi-billion Dollars American firm in the Oil & Gas industry and get your share of the oil wealth with a token one-time start-up capital of ₦112K. This opportunity is unbelievable, real and uncommon in this industry. Stop looking for someone to employ you. Start your own business! Meet with individuals (students, doctors, bankers, businessmen, etc) who have been earning ₦400K+ every month within 6 months of starting out with ₦112K and see the simple steps they took to achieve this. Additionally, their income keeps growing monthly for life.

Please allow me to invite you to a free 2-hour seminar where you have the opportunity to hear from the company directly and ask all the questions you have. Take this as an invitation. Call 08121547560 (Mr. Pious) for seat reservation. If you live outside Lagos, call 08121547560 for direction to the nearest seminar location to you in your state.

Two free seminars come up this week in Lagos; whichever is conducive for you, you may attend.

1) Syntek Global, USA Free 2-Hour Seminar.
VENUE: Maridon Palace Hotel, Sango.
DATE: Sunday, 20th July, 2014.
TIME: 3pm prompt.
DIRECTION: From Oshodi, catch Toll Gate or Sango bus; drop off at Toll Gate bus stop. Cross over to the other side of the road and walk to Maridon Palace Hotel.

2) Syntek Global, USA Free 2-Hour Seminar.
VENUE: Sweet Sensations Restaurants (Beside MTN).
DATE: Monday, 21st July, 2014.
TIME: 11am prompt (Be there by 10:30am for check in and to get a seat. Hall is usually filled up by 11am)
DIRECTION: From Ikeja, catch Keke Marwa to Opebi. Stop at Opebi Round-About in front of Sweet Sensations.

Please be there on time or you may end up standing or be denied access. The halls are usually booked for 2 hours only. Because Lagos is still running free, halls are usually filled up early. Abuja attendees pay ₦1,000 as gate fee. Port Harcourt, Benin, Warri, Ibadan, Kaduna, Oshogbo centres all pay ₦500 as gate fees.

God bless you as you come!
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by dcahamp001: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2014
We got some nice investment packages at coffre fort. Call James on 08117451651 or visit our web site www.safeedgeng.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? / Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) / CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.