Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

" 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" (2965 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / Love-shyness: Of Men That Can't/don't Approach Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 17, 2013
1: You Look Pissed

A lot of ladies are guilty of this, but hey,a frowned face? No man wants to get in to that war. Swapping the moody lips for a genuine, friendly smile and your admirer will be more likely to approach you. Unfriendly facial expression will always keep men from approaching you, so flash those pearly whites at the guy you've been eyeing!and you sure be guaranteed an approach.

2: Avoiding Eye Contact

Even though men get rejected more often than women, but they rather void it. Face it what's harder than approaching a woman who hasn't acknowledged your existence with even a brief look.

Guys often say :

"I need to see her looking and smiling at me, that she wants me to approach her. If I don't see it, I don't approach". So next time you think he catches you looking at him, don't look away - hold your stare for a few seconds so he knows you're looking, flash a smile at him before you turn away to show that you like what you see.

But wait a minute, would you approach a guy who's avoiding eye contact with you? of course not. At the least you wouldn't because you're wondering, if he's man enough or if he dislikes you. So, the same goes for guys too.

3: You're Surrounded By Friends:

Single ladies like to go out with their friends so that they don't feel lonely at the club, bar, etc. But admit it, your awesome group of friends can be a little intimidating, especially when a strange guy approaches to hit on just one of you. Being surrounded by more than one friend makes a lady less approachable because of the embarrassment of being rejected in front of more people.

So if intending for guys to approach you when you're out, then try planning some of your outings for just you, once in awhile. That way, a guy can summon up the nerve to come and say "hi!".

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: " 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" by Arsenate(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2013
The way Nigerian girls go about with frown faces, I think they don't really wanna be approached. So bro, I think u are just wasting ur time. Complex gals we've got here.

3 Likes

Re: " 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" by Nobody: 2:13am On May 18, 2013
I agree with 1 and 2,it's so very true! !
I sometimes frown angry because some men mistake a smile for an invite for having se.x or saying disrespeful things .

2 Likes

Re: " 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" by Mynd44: 6:40am On May 18, 2013
That number 3 is crap. So she should not hang out with friends again?

1 Like

Re: " 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" by Nobody: 7:27am On May 18, 2013
IvyBlue: I agree with 1 and 2,it's so very true! !
I sometimes frown angry because some men mistake a smile for an invite for having se.x or saying disrespeful things .
exactly.many nigerian men like crossing the line especially when you smile or try to be warm to a stranger.they start feeling so familiar by touching your laps when talking or hitting you when talking so the frowning face has its own advantages to cheesy some men are in the habit of talking anyhow,laughing any how and asking personal questions

2 Likes

Re: " 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" by shizzle11(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2013
IvyBlue: I agree with 1 and 2,it's so very true! !
gringrin
Re: " 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" by shizzle11(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2013
But no 3 is also a point na. A gal in midst of her friends will be a turn off for guys cos it makes her less approachable.

Op isn't saying girls shouldn't hang out friends but that if she's in company of her friends she may want to form level(especially immature ones) and guys don't like to be embarrassed in such manner

2 Likes

Re: " 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" by Kirinwa: 11:53pm On May 18, 2013
Mynd_44: That number 3 is crap. So she should not hang out with friends again?

Not like fish in water.
Re: " 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" by dabrake(m): 12:08am On May 19, 2013
I don't approach them 'cause I'm a shy dude and I detest any attitude some of them will eventually put up

1 Like

Re: " 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" by Scarpon(m): 12:23am On May 19, 2013
none of those things will stop me from approaching a lady I like
Re: " 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" by tpia5: 1:08am On May 19, 2013
i think they still approach women though, maybe the op has a particular woman in mind.
Re: " 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" by BarryX(m): 6:57am On May 19, 2013
If I may add this
4) Some girls should refrain from wearing lots of face make-up with the naughty red rouge on them cheeks, please if you don't have fine cheeks why blush them. Again most of the make-up they wear has a way of making them look rude ,unapproachable and scary especially the long mascara ish
Finally, there is a girl that posted up there that can't do without "girls night out" ***smiles***
Re: " 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" by Aklofs: 7:37am On May 19, 2013
4:u're ugly
5:u stink
6:ur mouth stinks
7:u're a nun
9:u put on dirty cloths
10:u always go around with your mama
11:let me sleep 1st...
Re: " 3 Reasons Why Men Don't Approach Most Women" by carlos1(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2013
Easy bro, the poster said sometimes

Mynd_44: That number 3 is crap. So she should not hang out with friends again?

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? / She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!! / Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.