Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,070 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency (10502 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting / HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by nodullin(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2013
1 man 1 bullet!!!
Wishing dem JTF Victory Over dem Boko Boys..
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 18, 2013
Yes I send Saka to fight

1 Like

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by jidewin(m): 1:30pm On May 18, 2013
Ride on Gallant men of war. Take the battle right to their bedrooms.I salute thee all. smiley cool
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Gideon1010(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2013
He who kill by sword ll die by the sword and he who kill by gun ll definatly die by the gun, so ..... I no wan talk again.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 18, 2013
it doesnt take a hero to order men into battle but it takes a hero to be one of those men who go into battle.

our prayers and support are wit yall great men!

show no mercy. give no care and picture no faces to bring back the skulls of those evil boko haramites

no shaking we dey una back . ya hear
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by deb(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2013
Go JTF go! Nigeria is behind you!
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by BAMILASSA: 3:09pm On May 18, 2013
dammytosh: KILL DEM ALLL

My friend no CIVIL WAR, we need our oil wellls and other resourses, how can we break.
It is all attempt to full us into civil war, but i tell you we are for one Nigeria.
We no go gree your Wayo.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by BAMILASSA: 3:26pm On May 18, 2013
gramci: find them, kill them, we discuss human rights later

My friend no CIVIL WAR, we need our oil wellls and other resourses, how can we break.
It is all attempt to full us into civil war, but i tell you we are for one Nigeria.
We no go gree your Wayo.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by zonax(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2013
Suntzung: mikeansy:

They are trying to stretch the Army

The Government and the Army should continue the programme of destroying their bases and retaking communities in the North East where Boko Haram run the show.

Nobody says the Government tactics will work overnight. This is a battle of resolves and a lot of it is mental.

Government must continue its campaign in the North East, over-run Boko Haram camps and then secure our boarders.

The long term strategy will be to institute a very shadowy counter terror unit that will use all sorts of deadly methods including poisoning, assasination, and all methods within the powers of the Government to systematically eliminate the leaders of Boko Haram and their financiers.

Government must also look into issues like monitoring suspicious financial transactions and movement of weapons in and out of our boarder.

Our country is unfortunately at war!!!!!

THE GOVERNMENT TACTICS AND STRATEGIES ARE ALREADY KNOWN;

1. CONVERTING THE CURRENT SECTARIAN UPROAR TO A FULL BLOWN CIVIL WAR, WITH THE WAR FRONT AT THE NORTH DOORS, KILLING BOTH OUR YOUTH AND COMMUNITY LEADERS E.G EMIRS, TOP POLITICIANS AND UNIFORM MEN OF NORTHERN ORIGIN, IN A BID TO TOTALLY WEAKEN THE REGION SO AS TO EITHER CONTINUE THEIR DEVILISH RULE AGENDA OR SIMPLY DIVIDE THE COUNTRY.

THIS IS A VERY GOOD STRATEGY INDEED,(courtesy Devil MENTOR) IT WORKS IN MANY INSTANCES E.G SYRIA. BUT ALAS, IT WOULD NEVER WORK IN NIGERIA.
B/COS;
THE BRAVE NORTHERN YOUTH IN THE MILITARY WOULD NEVER TOLERATE OR ALLOW THIS.
THE NORTH HAS GOOD FRIENDS( ALIAS) THAT WOULD STAND BY NORTH FOR SURE.
AS USUAL THE YORUBAS WOULD ISOLATE THEMSELVES, LEAVING, ND/IGBOS/MIDDLE BELTANS TO FACE NORTH IF THE PLAN BACKFIRES !

THE STRATEGY FURTHER ENTAILS WIDER S.O.E TO INFLICT MORE DAMAGES, MORE CASUALTIES , BLACKMAIL, ASSASSINATION AND MORE....

ALTHOUGH, THE TACTICS WAS ON FINAL STAGES, NIGERIA IS GODS OWN AS SAID BY MANY WOULD ONCE AGAIN SURVIVE THIS PLOT, THIS AGENDA IS BOUND TO FAIL, B/COS OF ILL EXECUTION OF THE DETAILS ENSHRINED.

LONG LIVE NORTH, LONG LIVE NIGERIA, LONG LIVE FREE AFRICA!

May God never allow people like you step into the corridors of power. Our brothers and friends are out there fighting against a sect that have terrorised us for so long now killing both southerners, easterners and even notherners alike, and all you could ever come here to say is that its a war on the north. The men out there fighting are all officers of the Nigerian armed forces and not the Ibo, Yoruba or any ethnic force. People like you are reasons why there is an upsurge in crime and terror because your mind is filled with nothing but rensentment for the people who don't have same belief or speak the same tongue with you. You have been a sectional biggot for so long and its obvious its not paying you. Don't you think its high time you get a life? Anuofia
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by BAMILASSA: 3:39pm On May 18, 2013
I know I'm a little bit eccentric and unorthodox compared to the way most of you do things on here. But they can't just go around maiming innocent civilians with crude military tactics and expect an unwinnable war to become winnable. The more civilians you kill, the higher the willing tools for recruitment into BH army.

The real BH members are already ghost, at the moment - chilling somewhere in the Sahara. You lot are just killing civilians.

Using surface to air guns and missiles is just barbaric and savagely around civilian population. Most of you are smiling now, but don't cry when these civilians start suicide-bombing your homes in Southern Nigeria, when the "blowback" kicks off.

I hardly comment on this forum,but you just push me to login and comment
I don't knw which means your following the situation in the north.
You just hard the air force fighter jet was shot,and managed to return to base.

My question is that who shot it? Civilian or boko haram.
A civilian that has such weapon is no longer called a civilian.
The nigerian army are not new in war zone.
So my brother stop sitting in your room and saying what u don't know
If you engaged the army with guns and riffLes.they will surely respond.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by BAMILASSA: 3:42pm On May 18, 2013
I know I'm a little bit eccentric and unorthodox compared to the way most of you do things on here. But they can't just go around maiming innocent civilians with crude military tactics and expect an unwinnable war to become winnable. The more civilians you kill, the higher the willing tools for recruitment into BH army.

The real BH members are already ghost, at the moment - chilling somewhere in the Sahara. You lot are just killing civilians.

Using surface to air guns and missiles is just barbaric and savagely around civilian population. Most of you are smiling now, but don't cry when these civilians start suicide-bombing your homes in Southern Nigeria, when the "blowback" kicks off.

I hardly comment on this forum,but you just push me to login and comment
I don't knw which means your following the situation in the north.
You just hard the air force fighter jet was shot,and managed to return to base.

My question is that who shot it? Civilian or boko haram.
A civilian that has such weapon is no longer called a civilian.
The nigerian army are not new in war zone.
So my brother stop sitting in your room and saying what u don't know
If you engaged the army with guns and riffLes.they will surely respond.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by disboy: 4:27pm On May 18, 2013
great heroes

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Bastiger(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2013
Gallant combatants....Godspeed..kill all 'em suckers,hit dem hard...peace 2 d fallen combatants.our hearts n prayers are with you gallant men.one luv! Naija 4 lyf.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by malipalina: 4:48pm On May 18, 2013
great Nigerian military! great Nigeria! great Nigerians! great Nation ! may God help you to hunt for boko Haram whereever d are to restore d peace we once enjoy.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by bigiyaro(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2013
Noff respect to all our gallant officers. Blast all dem BOKO AZZ. Take no prisoners. PEACE.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Davidoff2000: 7:31pm On May 18, 2013
Be firm, be strong, be strong..dispense ur duties without fear or favor.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by phreakabit(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2013
Kill them ALL!
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by ezioyi(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2013
I want it done galantly you have never failed us and i know our army will not fail.show them what you guys can do shoot at will.i love our army.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by ChimaAdeoye: 3:55am On May 19, 2013
I got a text message from someone who wants to remain anonymous. This person travel through several parts of Nigeria He says the army must know Boko Haram uses some of these towns as hideouts from security people.He has personal knowledge of what happens in some of these towns,but wants to stay anonymous for the sake of his life.I decided to post the town on NL for him.Incase someone knows where they are in Nigeria.

Tokombere
Gwoza
Madagali
Gulak
Anjawa
Marraba
Makera
Balda
Song and Jiberu.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by supaeagles(m): 4:27am On May 19, 2013
supaeagles: To boost the troop's morale make the NL babes post their fine pix (even risqué ones ). Make our soldiers see them and get charged up for this battle.
lorretta u: in full support.infact someone HAND ME A GUN grin

Thank you Loretta! You are truly one of the finest in uniform! I throw way salute right back at you with both my hands oh!
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by supaeagles(m): 4:31am On May 19, 2013
Chima_Adeoye: I got a text message from someone who wants to remain anonymous. This person travel through several parts of Nigeria He says the army must know Boko Haram uses some of these towns as hideouts from security people.He has personal knowledge of what happens in some of these towns,but wants to stay anonymous for the sake of his life.I decided to post the town on NL for him.Incase someone knows where they are in Nigeria.
Tokombere, Gwoza, Madagali, Gulak, Anjawa, Marraba, Makera, Balda, Song and Jiberu.
Bros, i do not completely understand your post. Are you providing us with intelligence information about BH? Maybe try emailing the info to army : http://www.army.mil.ng/
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by abasgold: 8:31am On May 19, 2013
KILL THEM ALL!!! GOOD WELL DONE TO YOU ALL. WITH ARE ALL BEHIND U ALL THE WAY!!!
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by MSQUARE28(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2013
I WSH U ALL
GOLF UMBRELA DELTA. LIMA UMBRELA CHARLIE KITO. 3 HEARTY CHEERS 2 NIG SOLDIERS
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by ChimaAdeoye: 11:12am On May 19, 2013
supaeagles:
Bros, i do not completely understand your post. Are you providing us with intelligence information about BH? Maybe try emailing the info to army : http://www.army.mil.ng/
Thanks. But do you know their email address?
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by supaeagles(m): 2:54pm On May 20, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:
Thanks. But do you know their email address?
sorry, could not find any either. They should have some way for the community to report tips/info.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by chaj(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
God bless our troops; especially the snipers wink
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by greenhouse2012: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pass it on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South / ‘Grow Your Own Food’ – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians Amid Hardship / Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.