Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

[tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. (36239 Views)

Pls Advice On Which To Buy Btw Tecno D5 And L3 / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
You cannot Backup your D5 unless you have recovery installed,

2.If you have installed Drivers and it is not still responding then, u don't need padanet and Try the 2nd method if the first didn't work.
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by oluks05: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2013
Pls which of d methods( 1 or 2 ) can I use for my chinese(Mapan specifically) branded tablet. Thanks
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by machoman2g: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2013
How can i get my DEVICE ENCRYPTION PASSWORD
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
machoman2g: How can i get my DEVICE ENCRYPTION PASSWORD
they said Ignore.
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by olaizab(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
pls, can Bluetooth headset with tecno f7.
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
davit: Here is the solution i found at last. It surely works for all types of phone. But you must be connected online before it works:

DISCLAIMER: Rooting your device will void its warranty. Furthermore,
performing the rooting procedure incorrectly may brick or damage your
phone. Please, use this guide at your own risk.

1. First back up your phone.

2. Download SRSRoot from this website to your computer.[ SRSRoot
Download www.srsroot.com/ ]

3. After downloading SRSRoot, install the application on your computer.

4. On your Android phone go to Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick USB
Debugging.

5. Then, connect your Tecno D5, N7 (ANY TECNO OR ANDROID PHONE) to your computer using your USB cable.

6. Run the SRSRoot software on your computer.

7. Then click on “Root Device [All Method]” and the rooting process starts.

8. Be careful to follow all the on-screen instructions including
“Restoration”.

That’s all. Your Android phone is now rooted.
NOTE: SRSRoot is totally reversible by just clicking the “Unroot Device”
button.

pls, how do I back up my D5 n is it necessary b4 oda steps??
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Rashzubair:

pls, how do I back up my D5 n is it necessary b4 oda steps??
what are you backing the Rom or apps,i u want to back up apps and message or app with data ,snapea and titanuim backup is what i use but if you want to back up your Rom i think for now D5 has not gotten cmw recovery but go to the D5 tread i think someone some how got the d5 Rom dump file.

1 Like

Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Adex097: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Opengates(m): 1:18am On Jul 22, 2013
Thank you, it is indeed a solution! I was able to root my Tecno n7 with SRSRoot software without any problem. Although at first there seemes to be a problem but I guess it was as a result of fear of what might become of my phone if something goes wrong but thank God I now have a perfectly rooted phone!

Pls now what next?
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
EMMAUGOH: what are you backing the Rom or apps,i u want to back up apps and message or app with data ,snapea and titanuim backup is what i use but if you want to back up your Rom i think for now D5 has not gotten cmw recovery but go to the D5 tread i think someone some how got the d5 Rom dump file.

thnx...
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 26, 2013
davit: Here is the solution i found at last. It surely works for all types of phone. But you must be connected online before it works:

Wow! this work for me like magic... D5 ROOOOOOOTED... Thnx guyz

Debugging.

5. Then, connect your Tecno D5, N7 (ANY TECNO OR ANDROID PHONE) to your computer using your USB cable.

“Restoration”.

button.
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 26, 2013

Debugging.

“Restoration”.

button.

Wow! this work for me like magic... D5 ROOOOOOOTED... Thnx guyz
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by wozup: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2013
pls sir wch of d 2 method can wok 4 my htc g2 with google. Tnx. Hope to hear 4rm u soon.
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nansee(f): 7:56am On Jul 30, 2013
Please it doesn't seem to be working for me. After I've connected my D5 and checked the debugging, this is what I get. And both pc and phone shows successful USB connection. Please help! cry cry

Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2013
Nansee: Please it doesn't seem to be working for me. After I've connected my D5 and checked the debugging, this is what I get. And both pc and phone shows successful USB connection. Please help! cry cry

Did u follow d steps cirrectly? jst try again, it shuld work.
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nansee(f): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Rashzubair:

Did u follow d steps cirrectly? jst try again, it shuld work.

Yes sir, I did exactly the steps.
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hello try two things, when u enable your USB debugging your pc would Install some driver if I doesn't then you have to Install an app like pdanet to do that for you or you simply find another pc and test it with it. Or you try off the phone while plugged it may install when off.
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Francheezy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
HOW DO I ROOT A TECNO T3??

ANYONE knows,??
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
pls is dere any android app dat will successfully root my TECNO d5
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
suxxman: pls is dere any android app dat will successfully root my TECNO d5
that's what we are discussing here
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
EMMAUGOH: that's what we are discussing here
name pls?
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
SROOT.
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
EMMAUGOH: SROOT.
Is it available on play store?
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by akinlolusewanu9(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2013
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by everyday: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2013
I have a chinese phablet and I have heard that I. can increase my ram with an app call called link2sd but I need to first root my phone.Is there anyone who can help me do that.IT do not mind paying.Please sms me 07067866986
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Mckandre(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2013
Pls am having problem rooting my d5,when i connect it with my computer using snapea i would wait for like 5min but what i get is connection failed, the thing that bugs me is what USB type am i to use? cos whenever i get connected i would see "data storage for windows xp,data transfer for windows 7 and camera mode"... pls guys help me out
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2013
Mckandre: Pls am having problem rooting my d5,when i connect it with my computer using snapea i would wait for like 5min but what i get is connection failed, the thing that bugs me is what USB type am i to use? cos whenever i get connected i would see "data storage for windows xp,data transfer for windows 7 and camera mode"... pls guys help me out
a try the 2nd method with SROOT
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by ncpat(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2013
To use your TECNO P3 as a MODEM and WIRELESSHOTSPOT for your laptop and other wireless devices
CLICH HERE
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by wozup: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2013
Please can srsroot method work for Samsung galaxy pocket froyo?
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Mrlinkcool: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please help me my Tecno D5 stuck on Tecno logo and restart again and again i tried to enter recovery but vial please help me how to root it plsssssssssssssssssss sad
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by ozoneprince(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
How To Root Tecno N7

Before commencing on this process, I’d like to first make it clear to you that rooting your tecno N7 will void its warranty(if yours comes with one) and you will be solely held responsible for your actions. If that is cool with you then let’s move ahead.

Major programs needed on how to root,
follow the link below for the rest of the information

http://.com/how-to-root-tecno-n7/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features / Infinix Note 8(N90,400) Vs Infinix Zero 8(N116,900), Which Should U Buy?(photos) / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.