Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. (4009 Views)

I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by madan(f): 10:40pm On May 17, 2013
Hi people! Please I need your opinion on this matter cause it's happening now right under my nose. A man bathes at night in the bathroom with his two years old daughter. He sees nothing wrong with it but I do and wants to know if this act is right.
He takes the little girl to the bathroom at night with a towel wrapped around his waist. He goes in with the girl and close the door. His wife is aware of this too but I guess she is being blinded by his gentle nature. He doest hide it cause he sees himself as a caring and loving daddy. Hmmm! Is this right? Please friends.....
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by lordizak(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2013
its only perverts that think lyk U. Nothing iz wrong with it. I bathed all my younger ones

4 Likes

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by ogomatty: 11:27pm On May 17, 2013
Very very wrong. D next tin now dey will say d father has de flowered d girl....he is tempting d devil now....hmmmmmmmm!

3 Likes

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by madan(f): 12:39am On May 18, 2013
lordizak: its only perverts that think lyk U. Nothing iz wrong with it. I bathed all my younger once.
dont think my mind is dirty but just look at what is happening today. We hear of different weird stories of fathers sleeping with their daughters. It all started from somewhere, so I guess u should think about it. This man in question usually have his bath together with the little girl and come out of the bathroom together. He might think he's just being caring but he might be tempted one day, if u get my point.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by neversaynever(m): 2:20am On May 18, 2013
lordizak: its only perverts that think lyk U. Nothing iz wrong with it. I bathed all my younger once.

The OP said he takes his bath with the girl and not that he bath her.

@topic, i think it's wrong not because he might be tempted to do something silly but because kids are sensitive to what they see and might start to tell her friends @ school.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by buchito1(m): 4:33am On May 18, 2013
ogomatty: Very very wrong. D next tin now dey will say d father has de flowered d girl....he is tempting d devil now....hmmmmmmmm!
Dude!!! Pls reason!!! A grown up father would want 2 dis virgin a 2 yr old girl?? Dude u talking crap!

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Nobody: 7:11am On May 18, 2013
I don't think its wrong,maybe he's showing fatherly love.

Abeg,make I no comment,am not married.
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Nobody: 7:56am On May 18, 2013
Then if he is not doing something wrong,why is he shutting the door.i am suspecting he has started FI,,NGERING the girl because if not why is he shutting the door and its not even as if he is bathing the girl.so why is he taking her with him to the bathroom and shutting the door.
@op i suggest you put a close eye on him,watch him very well.paedophiles also have erectio,n for their own kids too cheesy its funny but serious.if i were in the mothers position,i wont allow him to take my kid to the bathroom with him except if he is a boy or he leaves the door open.moreover what is he hiding sef.is it his dck that i have seen numerous times when having sex or what cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by madan(f): 9:23am On May 18, 2013
kulyie: Then if he is not doing something wrong,why is he shutting the door.i am suspecting he has started FI,,NGERING the girl because if not why is he shutting the door and its not even as if he is bathing the girl.so why is he taking her with him to the bathroom and shutting the door.
@op i suggest you put a close eye on him,watch him very well.paedophiles also have erectio,n for their own kids too cheesy its funny but serious.if i were in the mothers position,i wont allow him to take my kid to the bathroom with him except if he is a boy or he leaves the door open.moreover what is he hiding sef.is it his dck that i have seen numerous times when having sex or what cheesy
Gbammm! Exactly what I've been thinking. He has a boy of 5 but won't take that one to the bathroom, its dix little girl that he likes bathing with every night even when the weather is cold... This man is my neighbour ooo and this really irritates me but I can't say anything cus the wife does not see anything wrong with what her husband is doing.
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by GraceBestowed(f): 9:25am On May 18, 2013
I think it's inappropriate. A two year old girl is able to understand her surroundings and express herself. This guy needs to stop doing that, because whether he's doing something wrong or not, sooner or later it will land him in hot water!
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Nobody: 10:45am On May 18, 2013
I think this man is abusing his daughter.
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by ajbest(f): 10:59am On May 18, 2013
u r right op, d man is abusing his daughter.... maybe u should try asking d lil girl .sm questions if she can talk, u might get smtin out of her. if he just baths her, it's fine but bathing with her means she sees his unclothedness n who knows wat he does 2her behind close door.
Mehn..... badt tinz d happen
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Nobody: 11:22am On May 18, 2013
GraceBestowed: I think it's inappropriate. A two year old girl is able to understand her surroundings and express herself. This guy needs to stop doing that, because whether he's doing something wrong or not, sooner or later it will land him in hot water!
lmao cheesycheesycheesycheesy the best way to know is by a female examining the intricasies of the child's vagina.if tje op does that and the mother catches him in the act then he is on a long thing,so the best thing is to take her to a hospital for examination
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Nobody: 11:43am On May 18, 2013
Op might not be in a position to take another person's child to the hospital.
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 18, 2013
kulyie: lmao cheesycheesycheesycheesy the best way to know is by a female examining the intricasies of the child's vagina.if tje op does that and the mother catches him in the act then he is on a long thing,so the best thing is to take her to a hospital for examination

Unfortunately that is not the best way. He is likely not injuring the child or else she would be crying after the baths and at other times or even bleeding, but that doesn't rule out abuse. Things like touching, mouth action (both ways) would leave no mark on the child.
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Glamglam(f): 12:48pm On May 18, 2013
Very inappropriate abeg. The guy should desist - gentle nature or not!!
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by polokor60(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2013
madan: Gbammm! Exactly what I've been thinking. He has a boy of 5 but won't take that one to the bathroom, its dix little girl that he likes bathing with every night even when the weather is cold... This man is my neighbour ooo and this really irritates me but I can't say anything cus the wife does not see anything wrong with what her husband is doing.
That man is abusing his two year old daughter mentally.Exposing a female kid to a fully matured male genital is an irresponsible/wrong act.The brain of the child is still developing,most visual images are stored in the long term memory of the child and it ll be pretty difficult for the child to know what is upright with regards to the two giant testes and long smashing machine she is getting used to at a very tender age.Sooner or later that child will see nothing wrong in touching the blokos of her father,she may even extend this gesture to others.

Nature gave the female specie/women the ability to protect their offspring better than the male specie/men.Tell that neigbour of yours that she is doing more damage to the welfare of her daughter by remaining silent over a delicate issue like this.

Betterstill,the woman could bath her daughter before the time when her husband would be ready to take his bath if she is afraid of confronting him.

It is appropriate for a father to bath his kids(male or female) but it's wrong for an adult to take his/her bath with a kid of the opposite gender.If he is gentle and caring he should be extending his gentle nature of exposing his giant blokos to his son at this age and not the daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by dasparrow: 8:41pm On May 18, 2013
buchito1: Dude!!! Pls reason!!! A grown up father would want 2 dis virgin a 2 yr old girl?? Dude u talking crap!

No he is not talking crap! This is Nigeria were many of the men lack self control and would not mind sticking their p*r*i*c*k*s into a 1 or 2 year old toddler. 2 years olds can already speak and very soon the child will go and tell her friends how big or small her father's p*r*i*c*k is.

@Post

If this happened in an advanced nation, that man will be in jail. We all know that most men begin to act like animals in human skin when 'konji' AKA sexual urge gets a hold of them. Most don't have that self control especially Nigerian-bred men, many who are child sexual molesters who get away with their heinous acts. The man's wife too is gullible. Imagine a grown man with his d*i*c*k all hanging out bathing his daughter. Mtshew! Disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 18, 2013
kulyie: Then if he is not doing something wrong,why is he shutting the door.i am suspecting he has started FI,,NGERING the girl because if not why is he shutting the door and its not even as if he is bathing the girl.so why is he taking her with him to the bathroom and shutting the door.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Is he supposed to leave his bathroom door open? For the op to see him when he enters the bathroom and knows he shuts the door, there's a possibility that many people have access to the bathroom. Also, if he shuts the door, how is the op sure the man is bathing WITH the child and not bathing the child?
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Nobody: 9:57am On May 19, 2013
Oh nooo! Is d wife a dunce? Beginin of child abuse! At a very tender age. Kai!what kind of fatherly lv with bathroom door closed is he showing? Women, before u marry,try and know whom u r marryin.the man is sick and we r excusin his behaviour.
That's why I trust oyibo,they for don take him for mental evaluation sharp sharp.
My mind refused to picture what will be goin on inside there.
@op, if na me,I go scream for their house! Even if he is innocent shame go catch him and his mumu wife.
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 19, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Oh nooo! Is d wife a dunce? Beginin of child abuse! At a very tender age. Kai!what kind of fatherly lv with bathroom door closed is he showing? Women, before u marry,try and know whom u r marryin.the man is sick and we r excusin his behaviour.
That's why I trust oyibo,they for don take him for mental evaluation sharp sharp.
My mind refused to picture what will be goin on inside there.
@op, if na me,I go scream for their house! Even if he is innocent shame go catch him and his mumu wife.
exactly.i will do that too
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Nobody: 10:45am On May 19, 2013
alutacontinua:

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Is he supposed to leave his bathroom door open? For the op to see him when he enters the bathroom and knows he shuts the door, there's a possibility that many people have access to the bathroom. Also, if he shuts the door, how is the op sure the man is bathing WITH the child and not bathing the child?
then if he is supposedly bathing the child,why is he shutting the door.

Mr man you better stop giving him excuses/justification or covering up his ignoble act
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Nobody: 10:49am On May 19, 2013
dasparrow:

No he is not talking crap! This is Nigeria were many of the men lack self control and would not mind sticking their p*r*i*c*k*s into a 1 or 2 year old toddler. 2 years olds can already speak and very soon the child will go and tell her friends how big or small her father's p*r*i*c*k is.

@Post

If this happened in an advanced nation, that man will be in jail. We all know that most men begin to act like animals in human skin when 'konji' AKA sexual urge gets a hold of them. Most don't have that self control especially Nigerian-bred men, many who are child sexual molesters who get away with their heinous acts. The man's wife too is gullible. Imagine a grown man with his d*i*c*k all hanging out bathing his daughter. Mtshew! Disgusting!
very repulsive indeed.me i will badge inside o to see
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Nobody: 11:22am On May 19, 2013
kulyie: then if he is supposedly bathing the child,why is he shutting the door.

Mr man you better stop giving him excuses/justification or covering up his ignoble act

I'm not a man.
I'm totally against child/sexual abuse from anybody.
This issue looks shady but we can't just conclude a father is molesting her daughter because a neighbour thinks so. The child has a mother and the mother is not complaining. I'm not justifying him, all i'm saying is that we don't have enough facts to say the father is molesting the child.
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by pendo89(f): 11:41am On May 19, 2013
My mind is not on molestation but the way kids express themselves.At 2-4 years they are dicovering and talking about what they just discovered to every tom,dick and harry.
Kids can thorougly embarass one innocently.That's why you ought to hide your privates from them; both mum and dad.
Imagining a scenario where's she is among other older men of the family and then suddenly asks' do have what my daddy's has? can I see? My daddy lets me see his.I want to seeeeeee cry. mummy,uncle has refused to show me his pp.
Then comes Tony's turn.Tony is a playmate and then she goes: I saw where daddy susu's from and it's big!! not like yours.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Nobody: 11:44am On May 19, 2013
pendo89: My mind is not on molestation but the way kids express themselves.At 2-4 years they are dicovering and talking about what they just discovered to every tom,dick and harry.
Kids can thorougly embarass one innocently.That's why you ought to hide your privates from them; both mum and dad.
Imagining a scenario where's she is among other older men of the family and then suddenly asks' do have what my daddy's has? can I see? My daddy lets me see his.I want to seeeeeee cry. mummy,uncle has refused to show me his pp.
Then comes Tony's turn.Tony is a playmate and then she goes: I saw where daddy susu's from and it's big!! not like yours.
lmao cheesy cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Pacesetter2: 8:26pm On May 19, 2013
pendo89: My mind is not on molestation but the way kids express themselves.At 2-4 years they are dicovering and talking about what they just discovered to every tom,dick and harry.

Love your post...
The child might even approach her uncle for an examination
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2013
@POster

Poke Nosing isn't good but it is one of those things that happened when you live in face me and face you.

If the wife isn't complaining why you?

Gbeborun

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Connoisseur(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2013
I do not think it os appropriate.

but poster, how you take dis all dis, na for 'face me i slap you' you dey stay
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 20, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: @POster

Poke Nosing isn't good but it is one of those things that happened when you live in face me and face you.

If the wife isn't complaining why you?

Gbeborun
Are u d man in question?
Poster pls raise alarm in a jovial way!
Only God knows what he is doing with dat girl both physically and spiritually.
Mayb dat girl has started playing with daddy's something now.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Agrika: 8:35pm On May 21, 2013
People sef, is she not his daughter, she is just a baby for crying out loud.
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by sholay2011(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2013
Agrika: People sef, is she not his daughter, she is just a baby for crying out loud.
Your comment reeks of ignorance sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modern Family Season 1 And 2 Available For Download / Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman / What Has Life Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.