Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. (4010 Views)

I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Agrika: 12:24am On May 22, 2013
^^^ how?
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by madan(f): 8:57pm On May 22, 2013
alutacontinua:

I'm not a man.
I'm totally against child/sexual abuse from anybody.
This issue looks shady but we can't just conclude a father is molesting her daughter because a neighbour thinks so. The child has a mother and the mother is not complaining. I'm not justifying him, all i'm saying is that we don't have enough facts to say the father is molesting the child.
I am a witness to that. Its nt a cooked up story, its true okay. I have seen him do this many times. What baffles me most is that he still bathes with her when the weather is cold. Thats fishy u know.
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by JallowBah(f): 5:58pm On May 23, 2013
madan: I am a witness to that. Its nt a cooked up story, its true okay. I have seen him do this many times. What baffles me most is that he still bathes with her when the weather is cold. Thats fishy u know.

In my country, in the winter, it gets up to -25 degrees, up to 6months every year. What are we supposed to do, then, not shower?

I do not find this disturbing. If the OP can see him closing the door, it means more people than only the wife/other kids can look inside the bathroom, and that is reason enough to close it. I don`t close my door to shower when it is only my husband and kid here, but if a friend is over? Of course!

My daughter, two and a half, would rather shower with her father than me. Why? Cause he makes it more fun, according to her, with the toys and playing, while I just soap, shower and get out.

Some people have a limit at 1 year with kids of the opposite s*x, others two years, others ten years, etc, etc. Just because your are comfortable being naked in front of your kids, does not mean you are abusing them.

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by vanitty: 6:16pm On May 23, 2013
^ please do tell why he only bath with the daughter and never the son?
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by andyanders: 9:46pm On May 23, 2013
madan: Hi people! Please I need your opinion on this matter cause it's happening now right under my nose. A man bathes at night in the bathroom with his two years old daughter. He sees nothing wrong with it but I do and wants to know if this act is right.
He takes the little girl to the bathroom at night with a towel wrapped around his waist. He goes in with the girl and close the door. His wife is aware of this too but I guess she is being blinded by his gentle nature. He doest hide it cause he sees himself as a caring and loving daddy. Hmmm! Is this right? Please friends.....

Totally wrong. This is crazy.

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by dayokanu(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2013
If it was the mother bathing with her daughter would it have been abuse?

or if it was the woman bathing with the son?
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Kosigift(f): 10:16pm On May 23, 2013
polokor60: That man is abusing his two year old daughter mentally.Exposing a female kid to a fully matured male genital is an irresponsible/wrong act.The brain of the child is still developing,most visual images are stored in the long term memory of the child and it ll be pretty difficult for the child to know what is upright with regards to the two giant testes and long smashing machine she is getting used to at a very tender age.Sooner or later that child will see nothing wrong in touching the blokos of her father,she may even extend this gesture to others.

Nature gave the female specie/women the ability to protect their offspring better than the male specie/men.Tell that neigbour of yours that she is doing more damage to the welfare of her daughter by remaining silent over a delicate issue like this.

Betterstill,the woman could bath her daughter before the time when her husband would be ready to take his bath if she is afraid of confronting him.

It is appropriate for a father to bath his kids(male or female) but it's wrong for an adult to take his/her bath with a kid of the opposite gender.If he is gentle and caring he should be extending his gentle nature of exposing his giant blokos to his son at this age and not the daughter.

ROFLMAO! Kai dude, I perfectly understand ur vexation grin can't stop laffing @ ur last sentence buh u are spot on.

D dad may have nofin up his sleeves buh for d child's sake, he shuld pls desist from d act ASAP! She's 2yrs and not 2 months for crying out loud!
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by dominique(f): 8:44am On May 24, 2013
I have very vague memories of my dad bathing for me and my sisters when we were very little. Never has there been a time when he bathed with us. Haba! That's too creepy beyond words. Op, I would advise you to be friendly with the woman and stylishly ask her if she's ok with her husband bathing their daughter. You have to let her know that its wrong on so many levels and she has to find a way to put a stop to it. If a child becomes rotten in future, na the mama pikin o.

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by JallowBah(f): 12:49pm On May 24, 2013
vanitty: ^ please do tell why he only bath with the daughter and never the son?

How am I supposed to know I don`t know them. Like I said; some people put an age-limit to 1year, 2year, 4years..maybe they feel the 5 year-old is too old, but not the toddler?

dayokanu: If it was the mother bathing with her daughter would it have been abuse?

or if it was the woman bathing with the son?

People seem to imagine that it is only men who can be abusers..
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by dominique(f): 5:26pm On May 24, 2013
^^^True there are female sexual abusers, but rarely will you find a woman molesting her own son as compared to father molesting his daughter. Pls look for another angle to justify the man's sick deeds.
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 24, 2013
If he's not handling her, I don't see the problem.
I mean, is it wrong for a woman to bathe her son?
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by pleep(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2013
Sometimes over censoreship of nudity breeds perverted and dirty minds. I'm kinda shocked that people are acting like fathers molesting their children is some kinda common occurance. For something like that to occur requires severe mental illness... it goes against every law of nature.

I'm wondering what kinda broken disfunctional homes did yall come from?

Next you people will be saying that fathers will finger their daughters when changing their diapers.... i feel like puking.

Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by pleep(m): 12:02am On Jun 07, 2013
There are countries in Europe where entire families bath together, finland i believe.
Re: Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. by crownjustice: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
this topic is very complicated. there could be danger with the man bathing his two year old daughter. He may be innocent as well. For the interest of the child, i think he should stop bathing with his daughter.

The mother of the child is naive somewhat and that is a fertile ground for a pedophile.

What Has Life Taught You? / I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost / Mother In-law Vs Daughter In-law