Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? (5933 Views)

What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by thelonelyshadow: 11:26pm On May 17, 2013
I have never been able to understand why Africans hate and kill gay people. They are not hurting anybody and i thought that if anyone would be able understand gay people's situation, it would be Africans.

Many Africans say that homosexuality is evil because the bible or the quran says so, but isn't that the exact same excuse that white people used to enslave Africans hundreds of years ago.

God told us to love one another not hate and kill each other

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by lugoeke(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2013
Are you gay, if you are one fo them den you have a big problem!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by manmustwac(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2013
Homosexuality goes against the laws of nature. The key evolved to enter the ignition. UNDERSTAND? angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by thelonelyshadow: 11:46pm On May 17, 2013
I'm not gay, but i have gay friends and they are no different from my straight friends. I see no reason why people should hate or kill them

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by ijawkid(m): 11:58pm On May 17, 2013
thelonelyshadow: I have never been able to understand why Africans hate and kill gay people. They are not hurting anybody and i thought that if anyone would be able understand gay people's situation, it would be Africans.

Many Africans say that homosexuality is evil because the bible or the quran says so, but isn't that the exact same excuse that white people used to enslave Africans hundreds of years ago.

God told us to love one another not hate and kill each other

we dont hate the people, we hate the act......

dont you hate it??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by thelonelyshadow: 12:04am On May 18, 2013
First of all, i don't hate gay acts, it's what they do and that is there own business, not mine.

Second, if people hate gay acts but not gay people, then why do they kill gay people?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 12:05am On May 18, 2013
Africans dont hate gays....

Religious brainwashed Africans do......

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Adrenaline123(m): 12:18am On May 18, 2013
Not only the Bible nor the Quoran. But other aspect of life.
1. In magnetism like poles repel while unlike(opposite) poles attract. Two opposite things working together.
2. The battery of the phone/laptop you are using to browse has two opposite terminals +ve and -ve. Two different things working together.
3. In flowering plants the pollen grains and the stigma work togerther to produce new fruits. Two different things working together.
4. Day and Night. Two different things working together. E.T.C
Assuming you where given only one of these, would you have survived? Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by thelonelyshadow: 12:19am On May 18, 2013
@Logicboy03, i'm religious and i don't hate gay people

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Adrenaline123(m): 12:20am On May 18, 2013
Not only the Bible nor the Quran condeming it, but other aspect of life.
1. In magnetism like poles repel while unlike(opposite) poles attract. Two opposite things working together.
2. The battery of the phone/laptop you are using to browse has two opposite terminals +ve and -ve. Two different things working together.
3. In flowering plants the pollen grains and the stigma work togerther to produce new fruits. Two different things working together.
Assuming you where given only one of these, would you have survived? Think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 12:23am On May 18, 2013
thelonelyshadow: @Logicboy03, i'm religious and i don't hate gay people

well you aint brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by thelonelyshadow: 12:32am On May 18, 2013
@Adrenaline123, i find your lack reasonable logic disturbing. (see what i did there wink)

You can't compare the complex mindset of human beings to simple things such as flowers and magnetic poles.
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by ijawkid(m): 12:39am On May 18, 2013
thelonelyshadow: First of all, i don't hate gay acts, it's what they do and that is there own business, not mine.

Second, if people hate gay acts but not gay people, then why do they kill gay people?

So you like it then??....uh??
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by ijawkid(m): 12:40am On May 18, 2013
Adrenaline123: Not only the Bible nor the Quran condeming it, but other aspect of life.

Good questions my bro.........
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by ijawkid(m): 12:41am On May 18, 2013
Logicboy03: Africans dont hate gays....

We hate the act....get that into your gay supporting head........

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 3:47am On May 18, 2013
ijawkid:

dont you hate it??
You hate the act and the people, Just like God hates sinners and sin... Saying you hate the act not the people is like saying you hate orange juice but love oranges..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by EatmyShorts: 4:37am On May 18, 2013
Lesbians are better than gays.

Do you all know that Jesus is coming soon?

Thank you.

Pastor MarcAnthony.
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by ijawkid(m): 6:52am On May 18, 2013
musKeeto:
You hate the act and the people, Just like God hates sinners and sin... Saying you hate the act not the people is like saying you hate orange juice but love oranges..

Lol......God hates the act and not the people bro....that is why he is giving them some space to turn around from there crazy ways........

Let them find there way back to nature...angry.......

And muskeeto may I ask:::

Do you love the act?.......cheesy
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:09am On May 18, 2013
thelonelyshadow: @Adrenaline123, i find your lack reasonable logic disturbing. (see what i did there wink)

You can't compare the complex mindset of human beings to simple things such as flowers and magnetic poles.
Dude, how do you mean? Why will the analogy fail?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 18, 2013
ijawkid:

Lol......God hates the act and not the people bro....that is why he is giving them some space to turn around from there crazy ways........

Do you love the act?.......cheesy
Ijawkid, please don't provide anybody an opportunity to deviate from the thread.
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2013
ijawkid:

dont you hate it??

You read too much Awake and watchtower. That you wrote up there is not from you but from jehovah witness magazines.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 8:32am On May 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You read too much Awake and watchtower. That you wrote up there is not from you but from jehovah witness magazines.

I read some watchtower magazines.......brainwashing stuff cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by ijawkid(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

see this olodo......

answer d question and face ya front.....

do u hate or love the gay act?....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by ijawkid(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

I read some watchtower magazines.......brainwashing stuff cheesy cheesy cheesy

e be like you want make iI address you by your real title...abi?..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 9:11am On May 18, 2013
ijawkid:

e be like you want make iI address you by your real title...abi?..cheesy

Bros, no vex.......e no reach that one naa
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 18, 2013
Reyginus: Ijawkid, please don't provide anybody an opportunity to deviate from the thread.
Are you gay?
You'd make a pretty poor traffic controller. Do you even know the meaning of the words 'deviate' or 'derail'?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 18, 2013
Logicboy03: Africans dont hate gays....

thelonelyshadow: @Logicboy03, i'm religious and i don't hate gay people

#slayed grin
lol logicboy and his generalizations!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 18, 2013
ijawkid:

Do you love the act?.......cheesy[/quote]

@Bolded:
Psalm 11:5
Lord Jehovah examines the righteous ones; the evil and those who love evil his soul has hated.

Do you love having sex? If someone else doesn't like it, why should it bother you?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 18, 2013
People just fear what they don't understand.
I am caribbean and the same stigma against h0mosexuality exists in our part of the world as well. Some people think g@y people are possessed and thus need to be ostracized or have the
"demons beat out of them". It's sad but that's part of humanity.

Some folks dislike people because of color, lifestyle, opinions, shape, origin,
faith, etc. It's messed up but it's life...7 people, 7 minds...(or something like that tongue grin)*shrugs*
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 18, 2013
*Kails*:

#slayed grin
lol logicboy and his generalizations!! cheesy grin

#Failed cheerleader/supporters' club

I notice how you failed to notice the word "brainwashed" in my comment.
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 18, 2013
^^LOL of course i saw it. tongue
but according to you aren't all religious people brainwashed?
keep it real...yes or no? grin
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 18, 2013
*Kails*:
People just fear what they don't understand.
I am caribbean and the same stigma against h0mosexuality exists in our part of the world as well. Some people think g@y people are possessed and thus need to be ostracized or have the
"demons beat out of them". It's sad but that's part of humanity.

Some folks dislike people because of color, lifestyle, opinions, shape, origin,
faith, etc. It's messed up but it's life...7 people, 7 minds...(or something like that tongue grin)*shrugs*

@text_in_blue: nice way to sum it up.
@bolded: Nigerian Christians choose to disagree. It's like a million people to one mind..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Overcome Lust (not For Atheists) / Women Are Better Administrator Than Man / Lucifer Was A Choir Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.