Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out (4497 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
johnstin:

May GOD bless you abundantly and reward you with Heaven for your efforts.

Many people think the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is a joking matter. Well, I pray their spiritual eyes become open and run for their lives by coming to Jesus Christ.
Whether the world likes it or not, Jesus Christ will soon appear.
The tv and radio stations will soon annouce the sudden disappearance of millions of people from all over the world. It will shake and shock the world.

I repeat and say emphatically that Jesus Christ will soon come.

Annyplenty, we need more of these messages. These messeges inspire me. I want to be hearing and reading these messages everyday. We are at the last hour; it can happen at any moment.
I just must make it at all costs. I will not be around when the anti-christ manifests himself fully.

May GOD strenghten and uphold you.
May we all be rapturable.

Amen.

Amen, my brother. Your reply inspires me alot and gives me encouragement. Thank you may we all make it. Absolutely there is no more time and it pains me that people are not sensitive to what is coming and it pains the Lord, Jesus Christ, more than that. By the grace of God, I have been priviledge to see a view of what is coming and I can tell you at times I weep and weep when I wake up and yet people are not yielding to warning, even churches and general overseer.

I have been shown on several occasion the mark of the beast being administered and how people were being arrested for not having it. I have even been made to hear the torture cries and pains of the Christians arrested during that time.

The Father abandoned the Son looked side ways until He went to the cross. The Son abandoned the three hebrew men until they were thrown into the fire. For any Christian that missed the rapture, both The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost will abandon him until he is beheaded by the antichrist.

What can we now do if we neglect this great way of escape?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
JESUS is the only way out of all these world chaos. Hold onto Him tenaciously. He cometh.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
God wanted to take the Israelites to the promised land flowing with milk and honey but they always wanted to go back into the land of slavery at Egypt.

God has promised a Kingdom (Heaven) for us where there is no death, no sickness, no pain and no night but joy for all eternity. Jesus Christ is the only way to this Kingdom (John 14:6). Do not shut the door of this kingdom against yourself. Do not head to the Kingdom of the enemy, a land of pain, anguish, torment and sorrow.

Religion can not take you to this kingdom because no man do enough religious work to gain access to the Kingdom of God. We gain access to the kingdom of God by the complete work of salvation done by the Lord, Jesus Christ.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in repentance, holiness and righteousness.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
If they are pushing forward all satanic and evil laws, now and it is becoming increasingly difficult to serve Christ and live holy, what then will you do when they make laws prohibiting you from serving Christ or going to church or they make laws to mandate you to serve the devil? Will your faith sustain you like those of the 3 hebrew youths or crumble like a pack of card before the soldiers of the beast.

The time cometh when it shall be punishable by death to try to confess Jesus as Lord and Saviour. Why not run to Him now when there is time.

Luke 23:28-31
28 But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.

29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.

30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.

31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?

Jesus is indeed coming. Prepare in absolute holiness.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2016
There is no other name under whereby we can be saved except from the name of Jesus. He is the only way to eternal life. Run to Him quickly before time runs out.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
JESUS CHRIST:

The Saviour is still moving around looking for whom to redeem. Will you give Him a chance today. Tomorrow may be too late.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
The Ark of Noah is not useful this time because God is not going to destroy the earth/world with rain/flood. Also running from one city/country to another will not work because the whole earth is going to be destroyed, this time. How then shall we escape (Hebrew 2:3)? As a way to escape, trumpet will sound from heaven, then Jesus Christ will appear in the sky and the angels of God will carry away the true children of God from earth to meet Jesus and be in heaven together while God now pours His judgment on the earth and the wicked people that remain. This event, that is about to happen, is called ‘the Rapture’ or ‘the coming of Jesus’. Jesus Christ is the only way to escape.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 6:39am On Apr 14, 2017
He is the Only Way.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
JESUS is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Come unto Him and be saved.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
On the death bed and at death time, if you had not received Jesus as your Saviour, you will suddenly realized you are in very deep trouble. Accept Him, now.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jesus is The Way, The Truth, and The Life. Have Him and have Life. They that hate Him love death.

He is coming. stay ready for Him in absolute repentance, and holiness.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jesus is the Only Way Out of the present hullabaloo in the world, right now. Seek Him for the great escape.

Rapture is imminent. Stay ready.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
onetrack:
Jesus is so late that not even Africans can claim him. He's a super-special late like no one in history. grin

JESUS is never late. He is always right on time. God's timing is different from man's time. He will come and all eyes shall see Him.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2018
onetrack:
Jesus is so late that not even Africans can claim him. He's a super-special late like no one in history. grin

He is never late. His timing is best and perfect. He will surely come.

Stay ready in absolute repentance and righteousness.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
All power belongs to Jesus. Come unto Him all that labour and are heavy laden!

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nobody can escape from the hands of the devils except in Jesus Christ. Trust Jesus, today, for your total salvation.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
All other so called ways only seem right and will lead the followers to destruction.

Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and The Life. Follow Him to safety
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
JESUS is stretching out His hands unto you. Don'y neglect.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 6:48am On May 10, 2019
Jesus is the Way of salvation. Any other ways that seem to exist will lead to destruction. Follow Jesus and deliver your soul from eternal condemnation.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 6:36am On Jun 14, 2019
There is no othe salvation in this sinful world. Only JESUS is. Cling to Him for your salvation.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 12:46am On Aug 07, 2019
JESUS is coming. Stay ready.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by sonmvayina(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2019
How do you reconcile these two ststements: the first of the ten commandments God gave to Moses says" I am the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt and out of the house of bandage, you shall have no other God BEFORE me ".....
Then in the new testament, Jesus is alleged to have said," no one can come to the Father except through me"... Which father is Jesus talking about? Do you think it is the God of Moses, if so when did God change his mind and go against his words.. Or possibly Jesus is talking about another God..

Who would you obey? And why..
What is your take...
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
The Only way of escape!
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father except by Him
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 4:28am On Jan 27, 2020
Jesus Christ is Messiah. Follow Him. Others are impostors.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by onlyforchrist: 5:26am On Jan 27, 2020
annyplenty:

Antichrist is doomed for destruction in the lake of fire. Revelations 20:10. If you act like him, you become a son of perdition like him and languish in lake of fire for eternity, but if you repent in JESUS Christ, today, you will be forgiven of your past sins and be redeemed fromthe destruction to come. I beg you to repent.

www.jesuscoming1..com

antichrist ko, antidote ni. you better wake up from your reverie before Jesus fck ya ass. grin
annyplenty:

Antichrist is doomed for destruction in the lake of fire. Revelations 20:10. If you act like him, you become a son of perdition like him and languish in lake of fire for eternity, but if you repent in JESUS Christ, today, you will be forgiven of your past sins and be redeemed fromthe destruction to come. I beg you to repent.

www.jesuscoming1..com

antichrist ko, antidote ni. you better wake up from your reverie before Jesus fck ya ass.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
onlyforchrist:

antichrist ko, antidote ni. you better wake up from your reverie before Jesus fck ya ass. grin

antichrist ko, antidote ni. you better wake up from your reverie before Jesus fck ya ass.

are you sure an impostor has not taken over your account?

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by onlyforchrist: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
annyplenty:

are you sure an impostor has not taken over your account?
check when the account was created. I'm free now.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way out of all these global distress and perplexity and yet, the world is rejecting Him more and more by the day!

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is a very hard time. Cling to Jesus Christ tenaciously
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
onlyforchrist:

check when the account was created. I'm free now.

Then leave the thread for us that have decided to carry the lighter yoke - the yoke of Jesus Christ. I don't want to be free from him.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by onlyforchrist: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
annyplenty:

Then leave the thread for us that have decided to carry the lighter yoke - the yoke of Jesus Christ. I don't want to be free from him.

Stale and banal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible / Nigeria's Songs Lyrics / The Story Of Jizz-us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.