Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,860 members, 7,798,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? (5126 Views)

Is Smoking Cigarettes Haraam? / Thanks To Islam, My Culture Is Haraam.!!!!! / Jumah Kareem, Jumah Mubarak, Is It Haraam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by sau4real(m): 1:43am On May 18, 2013
“Marwa Maitatsine, was a Christian until his
death!!
Back in 1954, there ware series of meetings by the
highest body of Christian association in the
northern Nigeria, in Jos, which I happened to be the
secretary, taking the minutes of that meeting (then,
I was an undergraduate student of Christian
Theology). Part of the result of that meeting was,
to sponsor some people among ‘us’ to go to Arab
countries as new Muslim converts, and learn Arabic
and Islam. Their mission is to come back to
Nigeria as Muslims clerics, use their Islamic
knowledge to preach violence, distort original
Islamic teachings and if possible cause a riot in the
North that will make northern Nigeria a history.
Five people were nominated for the job, and sent to
Sudan to start their mission. 3 of them refused to
come back and execute their plan, but spent the
rest of their lives in Sudan as true Muslims. The
remaining two; Muhammad Marwa and Birema
came back, Marwa was sent to Kano, and Birema
was sent to Niamey Niger Republic.”….Pro fessor
Dauda Ojobi
+++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
+++++ ++++++++++++++
Professor Dauda Ojobi, a former secretary of
Northern Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), a
retired Professor in Benue State University faculty
of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern
Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka, The first
Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and
One time commissioner of Justice in Bauchi State.
+++++ +++++++++++++++ +
Mai Tatsine the obsolete version of Boko Haram,
which began their reign in late 50’s in Kano and
some other parts of Northern Nigeria, their
ideologies were similar to that of Boko Haram, they
forbade what Islam allowed, and allowed what
Islam made haram. They claimed western
education is sin, they rejected anything brought by
technology, they were popular with saying, wearing
a wrist watch is haram, using radios and television
is haram e.t.c. (considering the technological
advancement of that period). The spiritual leader of
Maitatsine movement was Muhammad Marwa
a.k.a Mai Tatsine. The Emir of Kano Sanusi, once
suspected Maitasine as fake Muslim when he
discovered Maitatsine received goods from Vatican
Palace. After sarki confirmed his findings, he
expelled Maitatsine out of Kano, in early 60’s. Mai
Tatsine was later brought back to Kano by Gov.
Rimi in 1979. Rimi believed that Maitatsine would
help him win his reelection through charm. After
the Maitatsine’s death, Shagari, the then President
set a Anya Goru panel to investigate the crises.
Prof. Dauda has made his submission in that panel,
but when the President, saw the report, he said no,
the white paper will not be issued on this report,
because it may result to crises, so the white paper
was not issued, till date.
Professor Dauda became Muslim in 1966, after he
came back from Rome, where he went to further
his studies, in Christian Theology. He is still alive
and has become a Muslim preacher for over 40
years. What I quoted above was from his lecture I
attended in Bauchi, 2002.
+++++ +++++++++++++++ +
-Ever since, no any Christian scholar or CAN
executive denied this statement from Prof. Dauda .
Are they waiting for his death before they deny it?
-Security operatives that always claim they want
uproot the Boko Haram mayhem did not investigate
in that angle, why?
-Why the relationship between Jerry Gana (CAN
chieftain) and Muhammad Yusuf, founder of
Bokoharam? The former has bailed the later from
police custody several times.
-I see a double standard approach and hypocrisy
by the security personnel, in the investigation.
-I began to believe Boko Haram is the creation of
some enemies of Islam possibly CAN (not
Christian), is never a creation of Muslims.
-Remember, Hillary Clinton once said Taliban is
their creation, to fight Russians.
I beg your pardon, if this write up hurt you in any
form, it’s not intended, but facts need to be set
straight. I promised to upload the audio lecture
from the Prof. Himself for your digestion
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by maclatunji: 4:57pm On May 18, 2013
Interesting allegations. I am interested in the reactions of those mentioned to them.
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by vedaxcool(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2013
Please Front page!!!

Stories like this have little chance of making most papers in the country. I just read the story on Saturday trust newspaper, and it was in a column! The allegations are weighty especially as it is coming from an ex member of CAN, muslims cannot continue to sleep while evil and taguth is running the land, muslim Journalist need to take this matter by horn, we need to get a hand on the report submitted to shagari using the FOI and press for a full inquiry into the matter if allegations contained are found to be true, regardless of whether these CAN operatives are behind boko haram or not, the Mai tasine issue wrecked havoc upon innocents, muslims and non muslims alike! In addition, prof. Dauda must be interview by journalist on the truthfulness of his allegation, and how about the two operatives in Sudan, if they are alive they too should be interviewed! It is time we muslims investigate these calamity called bokoharam and other more sinister plot against muslims, who have continued to destroy lives and property and brought great suffering in the land, sitting back while we are being attacked by an enemy within is just playing fiddle while Rome burns!
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by mazaje1: 7:35pm On May 18, 2013
There is nothing to this story, its is just a baseless conspiracy. . . .There is no there, there as long is this conspiracy is concerned. . .Throwing and dropping names to a false story doesn't make it true in any way. . .
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by mazaje1: 7:43pm On May 18, 2013
vedaxcool: Please Front page!!!

Stories like this have little chance of making most papers in the country. I just read the story on Saturday trust newspaper, and it was in a column! The allegations are weighty especially as it is coming from an ex member of CAN, muslims cannot continue to sleep while evil and taguth is running the land, muslim Journalist need to take this matter by horn, we need to get a hand on the report submitted to shagari using the FOI and press for a full inquiry into the matter if allegations contained are found to be true, regardless of whether these CAN operatives are behind boko haram or not, the Mai tasine issue wrecked havoc upon innocents, muslims and non muslims alike! In addition, prof. Dauda must be interview by journalist on the truthfulness of his allegation, and how about the two operatives in Sudan, if they are alive they too should be interviewed! It is time we muslims investigate these calamity called bokoharam and other more sinister plot against muslims, who have continued to destroy lives and property and brought great suffering in the land, sitting back while we are being attacked by an enemy within is just playing fiddle while Rome burns!

Stop jumping on conspiracies. This garbage will not make front page because it is what it is. . Pure garbage. . .The writer of this drivel did not mention his name or reveal his identity, that alone should let you know that it is garbage. . .Firstly Ganaka was NEVER a commissioner in Bauchi state, he was the former catholic arc Bishop of Jos and not a baptist preacher. . .Paul Gindiri was actually a muslim man that converted to christianity. . .No journalist that knows his worth will touch this garbage. . .Northern muslims should face boko haram and the damage it is doing to the name of islam and stop peddling lies, it will not save them. . .This garbage has been making rounds on facebook, yet no body that knows what he is upto will ever touch it, only the conspiracy wing nuts will feast on it. . .

1 Like

Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by vedaxcool(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2013
^
You always shame yourself with your dullness , I am sorry to say, this article was posted on todays saturday Trust under the column Another Dimension! The name of its author is Umar Ibrahim Tafida, unless u are a CAN operatives who sponsor terror, because from our discussion, u are vastly ignorant man, as u have repeatedly claimed to be a muslim, yet u have repeatedly been shown to be a severely ignorant individual who couldn't have possibly been a muslim in the true sense of the word! Now why didn't u deny prof. Dauda exist? Or the fact that he was once a CAN secretary? The allegation is coming from prof. Dauda an ex CAN secretary, off course the rest of you rebuttal seems more desperate than reasonable! Where is your list of the commissioners of Bauchi? Oh we should take the word of an atheist who is easily swayed by his ignorance to fart out lies when the occasion calls for it? Please get out here, and what did NL law states about using multiple IDs? Remember that this allegation are suppose to be contained in a a govt. Assembled committee which looked! In sensible society such things are never waved asside yet for an atheist who pretends to be rational (the most irrational bigots I have ever met are NL atheists) dismissing an allegation that have real life people involved is quite lame and shows how lazy u guys are! Allegations like these can easily be debunked by the people involved e.g CAN or by the govt. Who simply have a report on the Mai Tasine riot containing elements of this allegation! It is very clear whenever u see Veda X Cool, u sense of reasoning simply fails u, as my contention was in relation to the Mai Tasine riot! As usual u showed yourself as being remarkebly too slow! Why are u jittery? Are u a closet christian? You typical are a disappointment do you know christians have actually been arrested as boko haram suspect? Or that two christian faction fighting over power in their church resulted in one faction attempting to bomb a church? I usually regret exposing u as being too ill equip for rational discourse!
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by mazaje1: 9:22pm On May 18, 2013
vedaxcool: ^
You always shame yourself with your dullness , I am sorry to say, this article was posted on todays saturday Trust under the column Another Dimension! The name of its author is Umar Ibrahim Tafida, unless u are a CAN operatives who sponsor terror, because from our discussion, u are vastly ignorant man, as u have repeatedly claimed to be a muslim, yet u have repeatedly been shown to be a severely ignorant individual who couldn't have possibly been a muslim in the true sense of the word! Now why didn't u deny prof. Dauda exist? Or the fact that he was once a CAN secretary? The allegation is coming from prof. Dauda an ex CAN secretary, off course the rest of you rebuttal seems more desperate than reasonable! Where is your list of the commissioners of Bauchi? Oh we should take the word of an atheist who is easily swayed by his ignorance to fart out lies when the occasion calls for it? Please get out here, and what did NL law states about using multiple IDs? Remember that this allegation are suppose to be contained in a a govt. Assembled committee which looked! In sensible society such things are never waved asside yet for an atheist who pretends to be rational (the most irrational bigots I have ever met are NL atheists) dismissing an allegation that have real life people involved is quite lame and shows how lazy u guys are! Allegations like these can easily be debunked by the people involved e.g CAN or by the govt. Who simply have a report on the Mai Tasine riot containing elements of this allegation! It is very clear whenever u see Veda X Cool, u sense of reasoning simply fails u, as my contention was in relation to the Mai Tasine riot! As usual u showed yourself as being remarkebly too slow! Why are u jittery? Are u a closet christian? You typical are a disappointment do you know christians have actually been arrested as boko haram suspect? Or that two christian faction fighting over power in their church resulted in one faction attempting to bomb a church? I usually regret exposing u as being too ill equip for rational discourse!

Can you post the link to the saturday Trust that has this story?. . .This garbage has been going round on face book since last week. . .Who is prof Dauda?. . .Who are the christians that were caught as member of the BH group? Name them please? No christian has ever confessed to belonging to the BH group any where. . .The spam boot blocked me something it does frequently here. . .That is actually the main reason why I opened this id and I use this to post a lot as well. . .Carry your cries some where else please. . .I said Ganaka was the catholic arc Bishop of Jos not a baptist preacher in Kaduna. . .This story has no truth to it. . .Its nonsensical to say that a christian organisation is sponsoring boko haram which is an extremist islamic sect to kill people in churches, homes e.t.c. Using the same theory of the writer i think you can also accuse christians of sponsoring violence between muslims in Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Pakistan e.t.c. The only way the muslims in the north will know peace is when they at things objectivity based on the reality on ground and not spreading falsehood by telling us garbage about a fame seeking moslem convert that seems to have lost sense of direction other than to paint christians or CAN in bad light. . . .All my life I have never seen where a Northerner owns up to his problems, they always shift blame to others and the gullible followers will always believe the lies and deception.

The problem with we northerners is that we always want to shif blame and never accept reality. Back in the days we always say the reason why the north is not developed is because of the south, or we say the south doesn't want the north to be united so that power will continue to stay in the south. Now the story is Boko Haram is caused by Christians. For goodness sake when will the north seat down and say yes we take responsibility of our failures and we will seat down and address it? That's the only way this problems that have bedeviled the north since Maitatsine and now Boko Haram will stop. If not even after Boko Haram is trashed we will see a more deadlier Islamic terrorist group emerging in the future.

1 Like

Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by mazaje1: 9:24pm On May 18, 2013
By the way name dropping doesn't mean anything. . . .Here is another of such garbage that was going all over the internet on social media some months ago. . .Garbage can contain the names of real people, it still doesn't stop it from being garbage. . .

Confessions of a repentant terrorist:How Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Others Sponsor Boko Haram!
While terrorism and wanton acts of destruction go on unabated in Nigeria, another can of worms has been opened regarding the identities of the real sponsors of the deadly Boko Haram group.

Sheikh Haliru, a founding member of the dreaded jama’aful Ahlul sunna wal Liddawati wal Jihad also referred to as the Boko Haram sect who has since found a new faith made startling revelations recently when he named some well placed Nigerians as the financial backbone of the sect.

Sani Haliru who was born to a Nigerien father and a Nigerian mother grew up in Wulari, in Borno State where his mother hails from. Like most boys, he became an Almajiri at the age of ten and was trained for four years. At 14, he was sent to Kano where he studied at Sheikh Abubakar Gumi School of Arabic Studies. Apart from being studying at the feet of the popular Sheikh Gumi, Haliru prided himself as a mentee of the late Al Quaeda leader, Osama bin Laden.

Incidentally, as revealed by Haliru, his new faith is in Jesus Christ who he hated and persecuted for 44 years. Before he became a born-again Christian, Haliru saw fire and blood as a jihadist. Narrating his past experience, he said “I took part in the Kaduna riot of 1992 and in several northern states of Nigeria, but the state I operated more from was Borno, where I was the State Commander/Chief Strategist.

In the early months of May 1986, I was among the 36 Jihadist hardliners, who went on a rampage to attack Christian students of the University of Sokoto. In that same week, the Federal Government of Nigeria under the leadership of General Babangida mobilized us and provided some military vans and Army uniforms which our men used and started killing innocent and defenceless Christians all over the Northern states. I and the son of the Emir of Kano, who is now a Christian by name Rev. Paul Ado Bayero, were among the Muslim fanatics who pulled down the sculpture of Jesus at the University of Ibadan .

The following year, March 5, 1987 to be very precise, the “Evil Genius” General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida secretly armed us through one of his close aides by the name of Captain Hassan Abubakar (now a Pastor with a fast growing church in Lagos). We went to go and kill some targeted Christians including Rev. Nuhu Kure (Throne room founder) after the destruction we committed at the College of Education in Kafanchan, Kaduna State And of recent, I was the leader of the team of soldiers of Allah that destroyed Church buildings and properties in Bornu State”

The former jihadist claimed to have been to eight different countries namely Sudan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Egypt and Niger Republic. And when he was asked if he received any training in those places, he disclosed that he was trained as an Attack Strategist in Libya and Pakistan alongside Nigerians and non-Nigerians alike. One of the proofs of the training as he disclosed was a mark which he carries with him till date. The mark is in form of a sword held in a hand. That is regarded by those who went through the training as the “license to kill for Allah”.

When Sani Haliru was asked about the identities of the fellow Nigerians who were his course mates in Libya and Pakistan, he said “they are scattered all over the country and we were not too many then”. He however gave a few names, those he mentioned included Ali Baba Nur, Asari Dokubo, Jasper Akinbo, Mohammed Yusuf, Salisu Maigari, Danlami Abubakar, Cletus Okar, Ali Qaqa, Maigari Haliru and Asabe Dantala. He spoke further that Asari Dokubo of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force was a year ahead of him in the Libyan training camp in Benghazi.

But who financed the training in Libya, Haliru was asked. From his response, it was obvious that the person was obviously a highly placed Nigerian as he said “you will not believe me and only God will judge the Chief sponsor of terrorism in Nigeria whose name I will not mention because he is so powerful and even the president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, is so much afraid of the man”.

And to prove that he harbours no fear about unveiling his sponsor, the erstwhile extremist dropped the bombshell. He said “the man is no other person than the man they call IBB. As I am talking to you now, General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida has more than 600 men and women Jihadists on his payroll. They are scattered all over the Country and he can use them to destroy Nigeria”. He disclosed that the former military President still has his agents in the Nigeria Army, the Police, the Air Force and in strategic economic positions.

He alleged that Babangida’s loyalists can still be found in top political positions, in the National Assembly, in both the print and electronic arms of the media and even in Aso Rock, Nigeria’s seat of power.”

While describing General Babangida’s influence, the repented Boko Haram pointman revealed that he attempted to divulge some of the information at his disposal to the State Security Service, he however said it was the unimaginable that happened. “I was arrested and detained for two days because IBB’S men are so many in SSS as well. After I was released by the grace of God, they (the Police) warned me never to blow up the polity or provoke violence and I should keep my so-called-born-again with me or else I will go to jail”, Haliru said.”

He also gave indications that IBB might not be alone in financing terror in the country as he alleged that he has the names of six traditional rulers and seven present and former Governors as well as several top military and security officers who are co-sponsoring the Boko Haram sect. Speaking further, he said “I have documented evidences to prove that General Mohammadu Buhari, Alhaji Abubaka Atiku and other top politicians and traditional rulers are some of the people behind Boko Haram”.
When Haliru was asked if it meant that General Babangida, the Muslim traditional rulers and Governors that he accused of sponsoring Boko Haram to kill Christians and burn churches in the North are not aware of the passage in the Qur’an that says there must not be compulsion in Islam as Mohammadu Buhari asserted in a widely publicized interview on Saturday, the 21st of April, 2011, Haliru’s reply went on to reveal more. “: I have worked so closely with Mohammadu Buahri for five years, and I can prove it that General Buhari is the most notable outspoken jihadist hardliner in Nigeria who is also strategically sponsoring Boko Haram”, he said. He said with Buhari;s statement, it was evident that the former Head of State was being hypocritical. He based his submission on Surah Al-Baqarah Chapter 2:195, it is written here that you must use your wealth to champion Jihad of all kinds or else destruction is waiting for such a person on the last day.

“And spend in the Cause of Allah (i.e. Jihad of all kinds) and do not throw yourselves into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allah), and do good. Truly, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers).”

Haliru also indicted Governor Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State as an ally of the Boko Haram sect. Narrating his experience when he was arrested and detained years ago, Haliru said “ soon after my immediate boss Mohammed Yusuf was killed in 2009, about 23 of us were arrested in one of our hideouts in Bauchi. But when Governor Isa Yagiuda heard about it, he immediately arranged for me to be free. Even before his official broadcast in 2010 that he was using his position as the executive Governor of Bauchi State to free 28 prisoners from Bauchi Central Prison, I was already a free man along with several of my colleagues”.

1 Like

Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by tiarabubu: 10:10pm On May 18, 2013
This is the most ludicrous story I heard in a longggggg time! So after THIRTY YEARS nobody followed through this allegation either in Nigeria (by no less a person than the Emir of Kano shocked )or Cameroon (where Marwa was known to roam to) this story is now floating around in the midst of another insurgency! How convenient!

If the Emir of Kano had known that Maitastine collected goods from the vatican and set up a movement that KILLED MUSLIMS would he truly have kept quiet? Is he a traitor to the Ummah? Does he love Maitastine enough to keep quiet when the then head of state was BUHARI and then BABANGIDA and then ABACHA then ABDULSALAMI (all Muslims). Are they TRAITORS to the Ummah too?

Buahahahaha!

Whao! Somebody's got to try harder! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by tiarabubu: 10:14pm On May 18, 2013
mazaje1:

Can you post the link to the saturday Trust that has this story?. . .This garbage has been going round on face book since last week. . .Who is prof Dauda?. . .Who are the christians that were caught as member of the BH group? Name them please? No christian has ever confessed to belonging to the BH group any where. . .The spam boot blocked me something it does frequently here. . .That is actually the main reason why I opened this id and I use this to post a lot as well. . .Carry your cries some where else please. . .I said Ganaka was the catholic arc Bishop of Jos not a baptist preacher in Kaduna. . .This story has no truth to it. . .Its nonsensical to say that a christian organisation is sponsoring boko haram which is an extremist islamic sect to kill people in churches, homes e.t.c. Using the same theory of the writer i think you can also accuse christians of sponsoring violence between muslims in Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Pakistan e.t.c. The only way the muslims in the north will know peace is when they at things objectivity based on the reality on ground and not spreading falsehood by telling us garbage about a fame seeking moslem convert that seems to have lost sense of direction other than to paint christians or CAN in bad light. . . .All my life I have never seen where a Northerner owns up to his problems, they always shift blame to others and the gullible followers will always believe the lies and deception.

The problem with we northerners is that we always want to shif blame and never accept reality. back in the days we always say the reason why the north is not develop is because of the south, or we say the south doesn't want the North to be united so that power will continue to stay in the South. Now the story is Boko Haram is caused by Christians. [size=15pt]For goodness sake when will the north seat down and say yes we take responsibility of our failures and we will seat down and address it.[/size] That's the only way this problems that have bedeviled the north since Maitatsine and now Boko Haram will stop. If not even after Boko Haram is trashed we will see a more deadlier Islamic terrorist group emerging in the future.

So true. The blame/rumor game doesn't solve anything. The North has all it takes to be better than our wildest imaginations by far....if only the focus is on the right things.
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by tbaba1234: 10:19pm On May 18, 2013
Let's be careful about stories of this kind. It serves no purpose, the country is volatile enough.

All this does is increase suspicion, which we do not need.

1 Like

Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by mazaje1: 10:22pm On May 18, 2013
tbaba1234: Let's be careful about stories of these kind. It serves no purpose, the country is volatile enough.

Finally, the one that deserves respect at all times has spoken. . .
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by tiarabubu: 10:29pm On May 18, 2013
tbaba1234: Let's be careful about stories of this kind. It serves no purpose, the country is volatile enough.

Yea, it serves no purpose cause its clearly a fabricated lie abinitio. But knowing Nigerians, it'll would have gone round Nigeria multiple times soon enough.
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by vedaxcool(m): 12:12am On May 19, 2013
mazaje1:

The problem with we northerners is that we always want to shif blame and never accept reality. Back in the days we always say the reason why the north is not developed is because of the south, or we say the south doesn't want the north to be united so that power will continue to stay in the south. Now the story is Boko Haram is caused by Christians. For goodness sake when will the north seat down and say yes we take responsibility of our failures and we will seat down and address it? That's the only way this problems that have bedeviled the north since Maitatsine and now Boko Haram will stop. If not even after Boko Haram is trashed we will see a more deadlier Islamic terrorist group emerging in the future.

Honestly u sound confused grin, mixing up issues to fool who precisely? U denied initially that there was no author to the story, your response evidently had little to do with what I wrote which clearly focused on the mai tasine riots, now u claim a fame seeking muslim convert? Truly u never fail to disappoint, . . ., the story is indeed on Saturday's Trust, I bought a copy! And this is just one example of a christian being arrested for action relating to bh, www..com/talk/topic,107598.0.html
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by mazaje1: 8:55am On May 19, 2013
vedaxcool:

Honestly u sound confused grin, mixing up issues to fool who precisely? U denied initially that there was no author to the story, your response evidently had little to do with what I wrote which clearly focused on the mai tasine riots, now u claim a fame seeking muslim convert? Truly u never fail to disappoint, . . ., the story is indeed on Saturday's Trust, I bought a copy! And this is just one example of a christian being arrested for action relating to bh, www..com/talk/topic,107598.0.html

The post here on the thread has no author. . .The allegations in the entire stories are all false and the figment of the writers imaginations. . .Maitastine was never the handy work of CAN. . .Northern muslims should better learn to accept responsibilities for their own wrong doings instead of putting blame where non exist. . .You are yet to show a that any christian is a member of the BH group, that remains a lie. ..Even the link you posted shows no such thing. . .No christian has been arrested or confessed to be a member of BH any where, you are simply telling lies as usual. . .From the link you posted. . .

"A guy dies whilst making love to his wife. A few days later the undertaker calls her and says, "Your husband still has a hard-on, what shall I do with it?" The wife replies, "Cut it off and shove it up his arse!" The undertaker does as he is told. On the day of the funeral the wife visits her husband for the last time and sees a tear rolling down his face, so she whispers in his ear, "It phyuking hurts doesn't it!"

What has this got to do with a christian arrested for BH related actions?. . grin grin
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 20, 2013
tbaba1234: Let's be careful about stories of this kind. It serves no purpose, the country is volatile enough.

You have a brain and you have just demonstrated it by ur post.

My boss is a muslim, hence he's one of the main sponsors of Boko Haram. I have evidence on my Laptop
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by mkmyers45(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2013
sau4real: “Marwa Maitatsine, was a Christian until his
death!!
Back in 1954, there ware series of meetings by the
highest body of Christian association in the
northern Nigeria, in Jos, which I happened to be the
secretary, taking the minutes of that meeting (then,
I was an undergraduate student of Christian
Theology). Part of the result of that meeting was,
to sponsor some people among ‘us’ to go to Arab
countries as new Muslim converts, and learn Arabic
and Islam. Their mission is to come back to
Nigeria as Muslims clerics, use their Islamic
knowledge to preach violence, distort original
Islamic teachings and if possible cause a riot in the
North that will make northern Nigeria a history.
Five people were nominated for the job, and sent to
Sudan to start their mission. 3 of them refused to
come back and execute their plan, but spent the
rest of their lives in Sudan as true Muslims. The
remaining two; Muhammad Marwa and Birema
came back, Marwa was sent to Kano, and Birema
was sent to Niamey Niger Republic.”….Pro fessor
Dauda Ojobi
+++++ ++++++++++++++
Professor Dauda Ojobi, a former secretary of
Northern Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), a
retired Professor in Benue State University faculty
of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern
Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka, The first
Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and
One time commissioner of Justice in Bauchi State.
+++++ +++++++++++++++ +
Mai Tatsine the obsolete version of Boko Haram,
which began their reign in late 50’s in Kano and
some other parts of Northern Nigeria, their
ideologies were similar to that of Boko Haram, they
forbade what Islam allowed, and allowed what
Islam made haram. They claimed western
education is sin, they rejected anything brought by
technology, they were popular with saying, wearing
a wrist watch is haram, using radios and television
is haram e.t.c. (considering the technological
advancement of that period). The spiritual leader of
Maitatsine movement was Muhammad Marwa
a.k.a Mai Tatsine. The Emir of Kano Sanusi, once
suspected Maitasine as fake Muslim when he
discovered Maitatsine received goods from Vatican
Palace. After sarki confirmed his findings, he
expelled Maitatsine out of Kano, in early 60’s. Mai
Tatsine was later brought back to Kano by Gov.
Rimi in 1979. Rimi believed that Maitatsine would
help him win his reelection through charm. After
the Maitatsine’s death, Shagari, the then President
set a Anya Goru panel to investigate the crises.
Prof. Dauda has made his submission in that panel,
but when the President, saw the report, he said no,
the white paper will not be issued on this report,
because it may result to crises, so the white paper
was not issued, till date.
Professor Dauda became Muslim in 1966, after he
came back from Rome, where he went to further
his studies, in Christian Theology. He is still alive
and has become a Muslim preacher for over 40
years. What I quoted above was from his lecture I
attended in Bauchi, 2002.
+++++ +++++++++++++++ +
-Ever since, no any Christian scholar or CAN
executive denied this statement from Prof. Dauda .
Are they waiting for his death before they deny it?
-Security operatives that always claim they want
uproot the Boko Haram mayhem did not investigate
in that angle, why?
-Why the relationship between Jerry Gana (CAN
chieftain) and Muhammad Yusuf, founder of
Bokoharam? The former has bailed the later from
police custody several times.
-I see a double standard approach and hypocrisy
by the security personnel, in the investigation.
-I began to believe Boko Haram is the creation of
some enemies of Islam possibly CAN (not
Christian), is never a creation of Muslims.
-Remember, Hillary Clinton once said Taliban is
their creation, to fight Russians.
I beg your pardon, if this write up hurt you in any
form, it’s not intended, but facts need to be set
straight. I promised to upload the audio lecture
from the Prof. Himself for your digestion

Would you just shut up..So even Musa makaniki (whom i know and still know his relations till date) was also a covert christain abi? how is the emir and the british council the same? the Professor you speak of is a non-existent goon..Take Your CONSPIRACY elsewhere
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by mazaje(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2013
mkmyers45:

Would you just shut up..So even Musa makaniki (whom i know and still know his relations till date) was also a covert christain abi? how is the emir and the british council the same? the Professor you speak of is a non-existent goon..Take Your CONSPIRACY elsewhere

Ganaka according to the writer of the post was a baptist preacher in Kaduna. . .LOL!
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by Omexonomy: 8:12pm On May 20, 2013
In the islamic section only tbaba is having real brain. Vexdacool and his mentors are having ómí éko inside their . . . . . . . Even the atheist mazaje that uses short spoon to eat with the devil can still reason better than you. I pity you
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by mazaje(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2013
Omexonomy: In the islamic section only tbaba is having real brain. Vexdacool and his mentors are having ómí éko inside their . . . . . . . Even the atheist mazaje that uses short spoon to eat with the devil can still reason better than you. I pity you

And the devil told you that i dined with him when?. . .Have you ever seen the devil?. . .
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by Redoil: 8:36pm On May 21, 2013
mazaje:

And the devil told you that i dined with him when?. . .Have you ever seen the devil?. . .

the devil has always being looking for ways to turn people from God since you are always trying to prove that their is no God and since you are not the devil then i might conclude that you dine with the devil with a short spoon (brothely advice) next time use a ladel. (ON TOPIC) i have come to see that illitrate athaist a far better than the so called highly educated muslims who would read and interpreat their holy book upside down and when we tried to show them the way they threating to ban us or declare fatwa on us.
Re: Is CAN related to Boko Haraam? by Nobody: 10:57am On May 22, 2013
Omexonomy: In the islamic section only tbaba is having real brain. Vexdacool and his mentors are having ómí éko inside their . . . . . . . Even the atheist mazaje that uses short spoon to eat with the devil can still reason better than you. I pity you
muhehehehe. WTH? looooooooooool . Have u seen his spoon before? LNKMDie

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad's Ally With Pagans And Jinn-devil (Birds Of The Same Feathers). / Our Stand As Muslims / GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.