Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Saturday 18th May, 2013 He Does The Impossible By Pas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Saturday 18th May, 2013 He Does The Impossible By Pas (783 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 16th July, 2013 Fulfilling His Purpose By Pas / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 28th May, 2013 Unusual Commands By Pastor E. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Saturday 18th May, 2013 He Does The Impossible By Pas by leffects(m): 4:32am On May 18, 2013
Memorise: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11
Read: Isaiah 55:10-11
Father; frustrate, disappoint and paralyse every satanic plot to make Your good Word redundant concerning me and my situation.
God's Word is full of power. When He speaks, it is done. Once God speaks, the impossible will immediately become possible because every Word of God contains enough power to actualise what the Word is meant to do. Hence Isaiah 55:10-11 says God's word cannot return empty to Him. In the name of Jesus, every good prophetic word that has been sent into your life shall not return empty to God, but fulfil its mission. Sometime ago, one of my daughters came to tell me she was three months pregnant. I congratulated her but she said she came because she wanted the baby to be a girl. I told her that from the little science I know, whether a child will be a boy or girl will be determined within 72 hours of conception. She protested saying that that was not what I earlier taught them, that I had taught them with God all things ................................................................................................
http://earlydigest..com/2013/05/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-saturday_18.html
Read n share
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Saturday 18th May, 2013 He Does The Impossible By Pas by leffects(m): 5:41am On May 18, 2013
fresh
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Saturday 18th May, 2013 He Does The Impossible By Pas by slinkky(m): 6:32am On May 18, 2013
I am blessed this is specially for me. The God of impossibility shall be bring my heart desires to come to pass in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Asking God Or Your Pastor What To Do With Your Money / Question For All Christains.. / What Is The Proper Way To Dance In The Church!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.