Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol (20906 Views)

(photo)black Parents Be Like... Lol! / What The New Generation Church Will Look Like / It’s The Year 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by yuzedo: 4:34pm On May 23, 2013
Soooooooo, worrabout sines and wondas? How will he paformed mirecles? undecided
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Cashio(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2013
monalicious: hilarious. its gradually getting there.God help us
.......and u are very happy..WTF
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by mondbest(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2013
nice one grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Artistree: 4:37pm On May 23, 2013
Inik: This is a joke that has been circulating on bbm since last month. It isn't funny anymore
Any time wey person wake up na morning. You saw it last month,it was ur morning. Op posted it today,it's his own morning,ok?
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Inik(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2013
Artistree:
Any time wey person wake up na morning. You saw it last month,it was ur morning. Op posted it today,it's his own morning,ok?
Okay. Good morning grin

1 Like

Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by seunny4lif(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2013
Afam4eva: PASTOR: Praise the Lord.

CONGREGATION: Halleluiah!

PASTOR: Can we please turn our tablet PC, iPad, cellphone, kindle bibles to 1 Cor.13:13. ...! And please switch on your Bluetooth to download the sermon.. .. !

PASTOR: Let us pray committing this week into God's hands. Open your WhatsApp, BBM , Twitter and Facebook and chat
with your God.Come on...

PASTOR: Please have your credit and debit cards ready as we shall now take tithes and offerings. You can log on to the church Wi-Fi using the password Lord909887. [Ushers circulate mobile card swipe machines among the worshipers.
Those who prefer to make electronic funds transfers are directed to computers and laptops at the rear
of the church and those who prefer to use iPads allowed to flip them open. Those who prefer telephone banking
are allowed to take out their cellphones to transfer their contributions to the church bank account!]
The holy atmosphere is truly electric as the cellphones , iPads, PCs and laptops beep and flicker!

[Announcement]
SECRETARY:
This week's cell meetings shall be held on the various Facebook group pages where the usual group chatting takes place and mix-it for Sunday school pupil. Please. don't miss out.
Thursday's bible teachings will be held live on Skype at 1900hrs GMT. Please don 't miss out.You can follow Pastor on Twitter this weekend for counselling and prayers, dont forget our weekly sermon uploads on YouTube
I no fit fall from mango tree becos i dey down already but very funny rolling on the bed grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Afam4eva(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2013
Nuzo':
Unfortunately, I don't find this humorous cos its already happening in our churches these days. Its nothing new.

I feel that by then, people will either be atheists or will demaand nothing but undiluted words of God!
It's already happening but you don't hear pastors telling people to turn their Ipads or cellphones to a scripture.
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 23, 2013
Nuzo':
Unfortunately, I don't find this humorous cos its already happening in our churches these days. Its nothing new.

I feel that by then, people will either be atheists or will demaand nothing but undiluted words of God!

Lighten up mehn, joke tings
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Rockcalvary(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2013
Why even go τ̅☺ church at all when they can just bc the sermon? undecided
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by biodex(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2013
Diz is absolutely funy...but its getting to that as far as am concern...church don't let d prophecy stick on on...
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Nuzo1(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

Lighten up mehn, joke tings

Don't get me wrong, I love jokes. In fact I could be a joker myself when necessary. grin

However, what the op wrote is already taking place in ouur churches. Its not hearsay...I witness them every other sunday.

A reoccuring joke is not funny to me.

No offiense. angry
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by harlos: 4:59pm On May 23, 2013
SamConquer: Wait A Minute!You Posted This 'blasphemous Insult' For Me To Laugh.If It Where the days of the Romans You Will Have Being Tied To The Stake and Burnt To Ashes...It Is so bad how all this ''christain'' of nowadays reason..have you ever seen a Muslim mock his religion?(Irrespective of the Fact that the Islam religion Is a Fake Religion,But the Muslim people are making us beleive it is real,with all their extremism.)Dont Be a fool by commiting gravious sin in order to make people Laugh!And for the person that posted that picture up there,what Is the meaning of that...BASTA*RDS
Hasn't it been happening that some churches are now using ipad nd tablet pc in church?? So what is big deal in it,

say the truth nd let the truth set u free. Shikena
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 23, 2013
Nuzo':

Don't get me wrong, I love jokes. In fact I could be a joker myself when necessary. grin

However, what the op wrote is already taking place in ouur churches. Its not hearsay...I witness them every other sunday.

A reoccuring joke is not funny to me.

No offiense. angry

Issokay, e go better
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Nuzo1(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's already happening but you don't hear pastors telling people to turn their Ipads or cellphones to a scripture.

Are you kidding me?
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 23, 2013
Must you always talk about the christians?,why dont you talk about muslims this way en?God is watching oh and he will judge everyone
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by ISBLIAC(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2013
SamConquer: Wait A Minute!You Posted This 'blasphemous Insult' For Me To Laugh.If It Where the days of the Romans You Will Have Being Tied To The Stake and Burnt To Ashes...It Is so bad how all this ''christain'' of nowadays reason..have you ever seen a Muslim mock his religion?(Irrespective of the Fact that the Islam religion Is a Fake Religion,But the Muslim people are making us beleive it is real,with all their extremism.)Dont Be a fool by commiting gravious sin in order to make people Laugh!And for the person that posted that picture up there,what Is the meaning of that...BASTA*RDS
you think you're a good christian abi
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Chillypelly(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2013
CHURCH SERVICE IN THE SOME CHURCHES IN LAS GIDI.
PASTOR: Praise the Lord.
CONGREGATION: Hallelujah.
PASTOR: Can we please turn our
iPad/ tablet PC bibles to 1Cor.13:13. ...
MEMBER: 1 Cor. 13:13. Now these
three things abide -
PASTOR: Wait. Which brand is
your
tablet, please?. MEMBER: Eh - Galaxy tablet,
Pastor.
PASTOR: Oh i need someone to
read
KJV on a Toshiba Thrive/iPad 10
Yes, my dear sister Agatha [Agatha reads]
............... .............. ...
[After sermon]
PASTOR: We shall take our tithes
and
offerings. [Ushers direct the moving queue
of
members towards ATM machines
and
tellers with laptops where they
make payments with ATM cards
withdrawals
and Master cards.
[Announcement]
SECRETARY: This week's meetings
shall be held on the various Facebook
group, pages where the usual
group
chatting takes place.
Please don't miss out.
Thursday's bible study will be held live
on Skype at 1900hrs GMT.
Please don't miss out. You can
follow
the Pastor on Twitter this
weekend for counselling & prayers.
God bless you all & have a
wonderful
week.
[After benediction, members
begin to post on their Facebook & nairaland walls
about the
service and others comment on
them.
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by abatajjvii: 5:08pm On May 23, 2013
A nice one indeed
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Bandy10: 5:10pm On May 23, 2013
Hmmn funny church that believes in dogma enjoying gadgets produced by scientists that don't believe in dogma but in reasoning
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 23, 2013
Lilimax: Quite hilarious cheesy.
But if this happens, it will longer be called Church.
A church is an assembly of brethrens in the same place for prayers, worship etc
lol wink

it'll still be a church
the internet is the same place for prayers, worship,etc cheesy
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by mesther96(f): 5:10pm On May 23, 2013
[quote
author=Inik]This is a joke that has been circulating on bbm since last
month. It isn't funny anymore[/quote]c bad mouth,u cnt post it 4 odas 2
enjoy n u sitin der talkin bullshit.mtchw
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Dreal1247: 5:12pm On May 23, 2013
From the look of things time will come when church services will b conducted through tv stations. People will just tune to the desired tv station from their homes. Dis really ICT age.
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by nannyo(f): 5:20pm On May 23, 2013
intresting
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by bibi4279(f): 5:22pm On May 23, 2013

PASTOR: Can we please turn our tablet PC, iPad, cellphone, kindle bibles to 1 Cor.13:13. ...! And please switch on your Bluetooth to download the sermon.. .. !

PASTOR: Let us pray committing this week into God's hands. Open your WhatsApp, BBM , Twitter and Facebook and chat
with your God.Come on...

PASTOR: Please have your credit and debit cards ready as we shall now take tithes and offerings. You can log on to the church Wi-Fi using the password Lord909887. [Ushers circulate mobile card swipe machines among the worshipers.
Those who prefer to make electronic funds transfers are directed to computers and laptops at the rear
of the church and those who prefer to use iPads allowed to flip them open. Those who prefer telephone banking
are allowed to take out their cellphones to transfer their contributions to the church bank account!]
The holy atmosphere is truly electric as the cellphones , iPads, PCs and laptops beep and flicker!

[Announcement]
SECRETARY:
This week's cell meetings shall be held on the various Facebook group pages where the usual group chatting takes place and mix-it for Sunday school pupil. Please. don't miss out.
Thursday's bible teachings will be held live on Skype at 1900hrs GMT. Please don 't miss out.You can follow Pastor on Twitter this weekend for counselling and prayers, dont forget our weekly sermon uploads on YouTube

nice one lol!!!!
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by bibi4279(f): 5:23pm On May 23, 2013
m.esther96:
c bad mouth,u cnt post it 4 odas 2
enjoy n u sitin der talkin bullshit.mtchw

y
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Lilimax(f): 5:25pm On May 23, 2013
joeydozzy:

it'll still be a church
the internet is the same place for prayers, worship,etc cheesy
Nah, it must be under one roof and not in electronic gadget? undecided
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by bibi4279(f): 5:25pm On May 23, 2013
Nuzo':

Are you kidding me?

is true ooo grin
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by coolheed: 5:26pm On May 23, 2013
Samconquer,
Why must you mention Muslims in a negative manner when responding to a post that has nothing to do with the Muslim religion? I think this is uncivilized, uncultured and lack of respect for other people's belief.

In addition, you referred to people as "bastard" in your concluding line. This is unwarranted as you can make your points without using strong and offensive words.

6 Likes

Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 23, 2013
This Happens in Saudi Arabia where we have Christians in Remote area. lots of family join Church service online and also pay offering with use of cards. Its here already i'm tslking from experience

with your God.Come on...

[Announcement]
SECRETARY:
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by chizel: 5:37pm On May 23, 2013
Those that wait upon the lord shall do exploits
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by AbuMikey(m): 5:43pm On May 23, 2013
Funny ehn
Re: What a Year 2020 Church Will Be Like...lol by oluezekiel(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2013
Inik: This is a joke that has been circulating on bbm since last month. It isn't funny anymore
I got this joke last year October. Anyway, u popularized it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ble Retires / Fairly Used Chicken For Sale.... Xmas Promo Is Here: / FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.