Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? (1988 Views)

The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... Nigerians Speak To BBC / Say One Or Two Good Thing About A Tribe Other Than Yours / What Would You Say Is The Best Thing About Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? by nalijah07(f): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2008
What would it be?

For me it would be the fact that I had the opportunity to change locations (different state) all expenses paid, but I didn't because I thought I was in love at the time. I ended up letting a great job opportunity pass me by, and the relationship didn't even last. undecided
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? by TCUBE(m): 7:40am On Apr 26, 2008
the question does not make sense because anything changed in your past will alter nearly everything in the prsent and affect the future
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2008
TCUBE:

the question does not make sense because anything changed in your past will alter nearly everything in the prsent and affect the future

u r taking it too serious. where is ur sense of humour?
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? by topkin(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2008
I'll go back 7 years ago, to my former G'friend, avoid those things i did to break her heart and never leave her again, sad
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? by cuteass1(f): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2008
Bring my late brother back to life, I still miss him like it was yesterday . . cry
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? by topkin(m): 12:13am On Apr 28, 2008
Sorry cute-ass, i know how if feels; i've been there. cheer up wink
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? by cuteass1(f): 12:17am On Apr 28, 2008
top_kin:

Sorry cute-ass, i know how if feels; i've been there. cheer up wink

Thanks for the cheer dear, they say "time heals wounds". Mine hasn't healed and its been 4 years, i could say its more bearable though.

My condolence on your loss too, they live forever in our hearts wink
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? by echelon(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2008
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? by cuteass1(f): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2008
echelon:

Cute-ass you are scarce here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-43635.1216.html wink

Lol, thanks for reminding me. I should try to buckle up wink
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? by smile4kenn(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2008
sorry cute-ass, i feel you, i know what it takes to miss a loved one
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? by cuteass1(f): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2008
smile4kenn:

sorry cute-ass, i feel you, i know what it takes to miss a loved one

Thanks. Take heart yourself. God gives, and God takes! smiley
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2008
Never let my hand get dislocated tongue
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? by lucabrasi(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2008
ill be a better child and be more serious and that girl in jss 2 that i had a crush on,ill step to her and tell her how i feel and ill be less of a spoilt brat than i was
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, And Change One Thing About Your Life? by lucabrasi(m): 5:49am On May 25, 2011
be much more serious about school and sciences

(1) (Reply)

Sukur World Heritage Site In Adamawa State / Stolen African Skulls Returned Back To Namibia - CNN / How Do I Win The Heart Of An Indian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.