Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:18 PM

i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused (2268 Views)

She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" / Help Oo! My Pubic Hair Growing Too Fast & Long (18+) / She Keeps Me Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by stracey(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2013
hi nairalanders, i. barely be intimate and i cn count the number of times i have been intimate since maturity. i am on a distant relationship wt my babe for d past 3years now. whenever i go visiting, i insist on no sex bt she keeps getting upset anytime i turned her down. i feel guilt in my hrt after d whole act bt i dnt knw y. she is presently planning on visitin me now, i dont wanna have sex. what excuse can i give to avoid her coming over. because d chances of not havin sex is slim. i wanna marry dis gal bt dont wanna spoil her b4. marriage. PLS help out. Thanks guys[color=#770077][/color]
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by 190: 3:14pm On May 18, 2013
give me her number so i can explain things to her

or better still pm me her number wink wink

1 Like

Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 18, 2013
If she can't handle it, she will just get it else where. People are in relationships for different reasons and if there are conflict of expectations then anything can happen.
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by clemz85(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2013
bro! next time before U go into relationship look for some that wants what U want
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by clemz85(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2013
bro, next time before U go into relationship look for some one that wants what U want

2 Likes

Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by Enegod(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2013
wear iron pant that has padlock if she comes so as to prevent her from raping you
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by Penssuwa(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2013
Did I hear u say you dnt wanna spoil her. Yes, u cant. Imagine a scout boy teaching boka haram how to detonate bomb. Why dnt u tell her what u cnt do other than allowing her live undr d shadows of expectations.
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by greedie1(f): 4:52pm On May 18, 2013
clemz85: bro! next time before U go into relationship look for some that wants what U want
this
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by shizzle11(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2013
Wonder 2013!

Take 190's advice
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by Confirmbabe(f): 6:15pm On May 18, 2013
Just sit her down, tell her your reason(s). Tell her its not because she isn't attractive, but because you want the best for you two. Lastly prove to her, you're not gay or impotent, hug and kiss her. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by stracey(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2013
thanks folks! i so much appreciate ur comments both d constructive and d destructive. thanks y'al. more comments are welcome
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by duality(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2013
First, Get genuinely Born again.

Secondly, Tell her that you are now saved and will not continue in such sinful life.

This works all the time.
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by Davidoff2000: 7:35pm On May 18, 2013
Go to church and get a born again babe.
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by 190: 8:22pm On May 18, 2013
shizzle11: Wonder 2013!

Take 190's advice

cool cool
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by Kslib(m): 9:49pm On May 18, 2013
stracey: thanks folks! i so much appreciate ur comments both d constructive and d destructive. thanks y'al. more comments are welcome
Since you dey look for destructive make i give you one.. Has it ever occured to you that someone else might be helping you service your babe.. I mean,she wants it,and you dont but also remember that it's hard to keep a lady calm when she gets Hot or constantly crave for sex. I dont want to put doubt in your mind cos i don't know how high the trust level is btw you and your babe but pls be careful and carry out your own research in order no to get heart broken..
Hmmn,the relationship is even a long distant one for that matter sef,i wonder how your babe manages to curb those Hot feeling when you're gone..
My brother,it is better to spoil your babe yourself than to allow another guy help you spoil her oooh. Anyway sha,abeg just shine ur eyes and make observations on this lady in order no to come back here next tomorrow saying "SHE CALLED ME IN TEARS AND TOLD ME CHEATED BY MISTAKE".
I know girls that's why i'm telling you to be careful,who knows, your babe might be faithful or opposite....
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by howardriddle: 11:06pm On May 18, 2013
xplore your other sexuality like Charlie Boy (linda). You might be gay............
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 18, 2013
According to Dr House. She might be cheating. yes let that populate your mind and cause doubt. thank me later,
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by kntrovasialmi: 2:42am On May 19, 2013
stracey: hi nairalanders, i. barely be intimate and i cn count the number of times i have been intimate since maturity. i am on a distant relationship wt my babe for d past 3years now. whenever i go visiting, i insist on no sex bt she keeps getting upset anytime i turned her down. i feel guilt in my hrt after d whole act bt i dnt knw y. she is presently planning on visitin me now, i dont wanna have sex. what excuse can i give to avoid her coming over. because d chances of not havin sex is slim. i wanna marry dis gal bt dont wanna spoil her b4. marriage. PLS help out. Thanks guys[color=#770077][/color]

she wants to test drive. abi nor be una say is better so you don't get disappointed when you eventually marry?
bros, i hope say you're truly ok. i mean performance, size-wise and all? if yes, then i wud say you should maintain your stand. if she can't stand it, she can always use the door.

1 Like

Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by Mynd44: 6:27am On May 19, 2013
Conflict of interests. I see a breakup on the horizon. It is inevitable bro, just let her go
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by Theben(m): 7:13am On May 19, 2013
Bro, i'm suspecting you have problem with your manhood because no Nigerian man would reject sex on a platter, not even the pastors.
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by stracey(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2013
Mynd_44: Conflict of interests. I see a breakup on the horizon. It is inevitable bro, just let her go
God forbids. there s no gonna b any break up anywhere. thanks i still love her
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by Mynd44: 4:06pm On May 19, 2013
stracey:
Then one of you will have to compromise
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by Kosigift(f): 4:50pm On May 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Then one of you will have to compromise
And I see d Op doing dat already...
Op, seems u already got d advice u wanted. Gudluck
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by Idowuogbo(f): 5:00pm On May 19, 2013
stracey:
U better knack am or let her go.

Haba! See torture o! I go dey beside u dey witness early mormor er6ction and u think imma turn d oda way? If I no r@pe u my ancestors for swear for me na! Guy, tell dat chick to remain in her house if she no fit hold body.
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by Kslib(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2013
stracey:
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by saemmanuel(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2013
Re: i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused by stracey(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
nawa

(1) (Reply)

60 Things ALL GIRLS Should Know About GUYS / What Is Your Selling Point? / Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.