Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:44 PM

Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? (2214 Views)

What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by onila(f): 3:43pm On May 18, 2013
undecided why do some of you just like trouble

cant u find another person that is nice and handsome, why him?

ladies learn to respect yrself
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by clemz85(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2013
"as within so without"

there wouldn't be immoral if there was no moral
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 18, 2013
Did they snatch urs? Tell me, then I'll kw wat to say

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Princesszoe: 4:37pm On May 18, 2013
Please desist from using that word "snatching" when it comes to relationship. Relationship is a choice. Love is a choice. Dating is a choice. Choosing a partner is a choice. Going to bed with someone is a choice. Having fun is a choice. Walking out of a relationship is a choice. God gave us the power of free will and that free will is called choice. Any man that leaves his partner to follow another woman made the choice to do so. Any woman that left her partner to join another man made the choice with clean eyes. So quit using that word "snatching" to cover up ill choices that people make.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Enegod(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2013
unless na juju tyns she use snatch de man, i dnt see any tyn wrong with it... a man that realy loves you cant be snatched..
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 18, 2013
Sorry dear! Mhen re really scarce, I think dats d rooth of d whole probs
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Confirmbabe(f): 6:00pm On May 18, 2013
When a man leaves a girl for another, he wasn't snatched but he left. If a man trully loves a girl, other girls would mean nothing to him. Back to your question i don't “snatch” so i don't know wink.
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 18, 2013
like area boys "snatching" ur bb abi?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Deiok(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2013
just viewing.
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2013
Onila the only virgin on nairaland have spoken. Virgin wey sabi sexx matter pass ashawo I de hail oh

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 18, 2013
"People don't snatch, People leave" andromida(2012)
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Godson201333(m): 5:03am On May 19, 2013
I am still waiting for the day that 2 girl are gonna fight because of me !!
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 6:20am On May 19, 2013
pc guru: "People don't snatch, People leave" andromida(2012)
Ain't no bigger truth than that
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by tpia99: 7:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Here for comments, or here to comment.

I wonder why people value snatching boyfriend over snatching Jesus.
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 03, 2015
Why wont we 'snatch'? Have u seen any single dude around lately? undecided
They're all into one form of 'relationship'
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by tpia99: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2015
There are plenty of single guys.

Maybe you're not attracted to single males who are not rich?
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by onila(f): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2015
veegirl:
Why wont we 'snatch'? Have u seen any single dude around lately? undecided
They're all into one form of 'relationship'
what a way of thinking

pathetic

u better change for yr own good
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by mhyra(f): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2015
how do you mean "snatched"?? like the guy was taken at gun point? He couldn't speak for himself? or it was a do or die affair. no offence meant, but if your boyfriend is snatched, you shouldn't blame the girl at all. blame the guy.. He is Not a baby to be tossed around. REAL men Don't get snatched! undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
onila:
what a way of thinking

pathetic

u better change for yr own good
tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Tymax(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
mhyra:
how do you mean "snatched"?? like the guy was taken at gun point? He couldn't speak for himself? or it was a do or die affair. no offence meant, but if your boyfriend is snatched, you shouldn't blame the girl at all. blame the guy.. He is Not a baby to be tossed around. [size=15pt]REAL men Don't get snatched![/size] undecided
Yeah. They get tired of rubbish and walk away.
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nothing like snatching,if any bae can take my man,then I would let her have him cause he was never meant for me
A real man can't be stolen and if he iz for me,he iz gonna stay no matter all the pretty baes he wuld come across
If he wants to go with anoda bae let him go,inshrt the bae wuld stil be my friend,I can't fight for anyone to stay in my life
Its nt PRIDE
Its kalld knwing the WORTH of one'self
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
badoolee:
Nothing like snatching,if any bae can take my man,then I would let her have him cause he was never meant for me
A real man can't be stolen and if he iz for me,he iz gonna stay no matter all the pretty baes he wuld come across
If he wants to go with anoda bae let him go,inshrt the bae wuld stil be my friend,I can't fight for anyone to stay in my life
Its nt PRIDE
Its kalld knwing the WORTH of one'self
Sorry,i had to quote u..

I have seen and heard such replies as urs b4..i donot blive u will let go dat easily..yu av feelings oo..u mxt try to fyt to av him baq but when u sure u cnt,u let go..
Am still sorry if am wrong tho..
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
SuperMartins:
Sorry,i had to quote u..

I have seen and heard such replies as urs b4..i donot blive u will let go dat easily..yu av feelings oo..u mxt try to fyt to av him baq but when u sure u cnt,u let go..
Am still sorry if am wrong tho..
yes am human,I would be pained buh I would definitely get over it cause I would always get a better man
If he can leave me all in d name of been snatched then he isn't worth the tears
I wouldn't fight to have him back,he would come back himself
Buh am prety sure hiz gonna be late by then
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 04, 2015
badoolee:
yes am human,I would be pained buh I would definitely get over it cause I would always get a better man
If he can leave me all in d name of been snatched then he isn't worth the tears
I wouldn't fight to have him back,he would come back himself
Buh am prety sure hiz gonna be late by then
Lolz..from d intonation of ur post,i culd read ur kinda person..Not bad tho'..u shuld protect ur pride instead of letting an unreal brother stain it..Nice 1
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Not reali pride,I knw my worth,I don't deserve to be threated anyaw jez becos I gave him d chance to be my bf,I culd get hix replacment in the next minute if I want to
Life iz too short to start fighting for sumbody that would never fight for you
If anyone wanna leave my life,I let them go,no persuading them to stay no nothing.
SuperMartins:
Lolz..from d intonation of ur post,i culd read ur kinda person..Not bad tho'..u shuld protect ur pride instead of letting an unreal brother stain it..Nice 1
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 04, 2015
badoolee:
Not reali pride,I knw my worth,I don't deserve to be threated anyaw jez becos I gave him d chance to be my bf,I culd get hix replacment in the next minute if I want to
Life iz too short to start fighting for sumbody that would never fight for you
If anyone wanna leave my life,I let them go,no persuading them to stay no nothing.
Lolz..Ursef and Beyonce mxt av smtin in common

Anyways..u ryt,life' these days is too short to fyt for any1 who doesnt give a hoot abt u..
But smtimes,try not to let go..there is fun smtimes when u fyt for d love of sm1 u care abt..it gives u sweet funny memories long after all d drama..
Re: Ladies What Do You Gain From Snatching Another Persons Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 04, 2015
SuperMartins:
Lolz..Ursef and Beyonce mxt av smtin in common

Anyways..u ryt,life' these days is too short to fyt for any1 who doesnt give a hoot abt u..
But smtimes,try not to let go..there is fun smtimes when u fyt for d love of sm1 u care abt..it gives u sweet funny memories long after all d drama..
you v a point,buh den I don't think I can,maybe I wuld fight spritually with prayers sha
Lolx

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Strange Ways To Make People Hate You / She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa / Why Is It Understandable For A Guy To Cheat In A Relationship Nd A Girl Dare Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.