Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Land Needed On Lagos Ibadan Expressway - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Needed On Lagos Ibadan Expressway (1743 Views)

Lists Of Cheap Land On Lagos-ibadan Expressway With C Of O / 800acres Behind First Industrial Park,lagos/ibadan Expresss; N800,000 Per Acre / Advice Needed On Aluminium Longspan Roofing Sheet Thickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Needed On Lagos Ibadan Expressway by urmy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2008
I need a Three plot of land urgently on Lagos-Ibadan Express way.
We are ready to buy as soon as we get the place.
Re: Land Needed On Lagos Ibadan Expressway by bomega4u(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2008
there is 10acres for sale just after redeemers university before CPM camp site.2.5M per acre.
Re: Land Needed On Lagos Ibadan Expressway by urmy(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2008
I have seen your proposal

Is that the asking price?

What are the docs we get?

Is C of O ready?

What is the authenticity?

When can we inspect?
Re: Land Needed On Lagos Ibadan Expressway by Tiphareth(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2008
We have acres of land at Ilate, Lagos Ibadan Express Way, between Ibafo and Mowe. An acre is going for N1.5M

If interested, send an email to: tiphareth.lvx@btinternet.com
Re: Land Needed On Lagos Ibadan Expressway by bomega4u(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ urmy,
thats the asking price, the document is a deed of assignment not a CofO,you can inspect just give 2 days notice.cheers
Re: Land Needed On Lagos Ibadan Expressway by bouquilife(f): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2008
Hi Urmy, I just read your post now.

I have a land selling at Mowe, along Ibadan-Expressway. It was about 22 plots but now remains only 5 plots which goes for 250,000 per plot. I

It was bought by companies and individuals, and fast developing. You can call me for inspection and negotiation.

Thanks.

My no. is 08029063809 or mail me
Re: Land Needed On Lagos Ibadan Expressway by boyelarry: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2008
Hello urmy,
I will not want to go on a wild goose chase. I will want to ask what exactly you needed the land for and what is your budget because this will assist me in recomending a suitable location to you that matches your budget. You can call me on 08029478202, 017348083 or mail me on seggs.partners@yahoo.com
Re: Land Needed On Lagos Ibadan Expressway by gawkless: 10:47pm On May 01, 2008
I have read through this board and i have noticed a pattern of "subdivisions?" in this area
(mowe,ofada,owode,ibafo,magboro,owode,isheri)

I am also REALLY interested in buying but, for sellers, i think it will help us to know:

the order of "distance from town" these areas are in (will this be a short-term/long-term investment? will it take 10 years for civilization to reach your land?)
is this lone land or in an estate (CofO required ?)
Has development started in that area? (has development started in the estate?)
many plots available or selling out?
Do you have pictures?

Slow resurgence in the nigerian middle class has made investing in the country a good move but its just so hard to get your head wrapped around it without beign able to visualise what you are investing in!

and alot of sellers and esates dont have online presence so i feel kinda lost
Re: Land Needed On Lagos Ibadan Expressway by Tiphareth(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2008
What a nice question you raised. I think the order of distance from Lagos is the key determining factor on whether the area will develop quickly. The order from Lagos end of the former toll gate is: Isheri North, Otun, Igaun, Magboro, Ibafo, Asese (to the East: Moba, Osese. To the West: Itale), Mowe, Loburo, Abaren, Ofada and finally Owode.

I hope this will help.

Tiphareth.
Re: Land Needed On Lagos Ibadan Expressway by property12: 12:17pm On May 02, 2008
anyone know anything about government land allocation in akobo in ibadan and how much is it going for
Re: Land Needed On Lagos Ibadan Expressway by gawkless: 3:43pm On May 02, 2008
Tiphareth:

What a nice question you raised. I think the order of distance from Lagos is the key determining factor on whether the area will develop quickly. The order from Lagos end of the former toll gate is: Isheri North, Otun, Igaun, Magboro, Ibafo, Asese (to the East: Moba, Osese. To the West: Itale), Mowe, Loburo, Abaren, Ofada and finally Owode.

I hope this will help.

Tiphareth.

Thanks alot Tiphareth. does anybody know which areas are already beign developed or built on? (i am assuming these areas are new areas)
Re: Land Needed On Lagos Ibadan Expressway by Tiphareth(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2008
Up to Magboro is already built on and fast developing. Owing to the large presence of BIG churches in these neighbourhood, i.e. CPM, MFM, Deeper Life, Redeem, etc; the areas are fast developing. However, some estates in Ofada have started building on owing to the large number of concentration of estates in that town. To be honest, any acquired property within these areas is good value for money as plots go between N200k in Ofada upto N2M in Isheri North. Plots inside an estates are much more expensive.

Tiphareth.

(1) (Reply)

Mayflower Garden Estates site work in progress #680k Per Plot,installmental / A Room Self Contain For In Ago Palace Way Isolo / Pet Transformation Trend In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.