Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,919 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Denis Lebedev Lose His WBA World Cruiserweight Title To Guillermo Jones - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Denis Lebedev Lose His WBA World Cruiserweight Title To Guillermo Jones (4033 Views)

Heavyweight Boxing WBA WBC IBF WBO Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder / Osaze Drives To Qpr's Loftus Road Without WBA Permission / Floyd Mayweather Jr Defeats Miguel Cotto For WBA Light Middle Weight Belt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Denis Lebedev Lose His WBA World Cruiserweight Title To Guillermo Jones by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 18, 2013
Denis Lebedev was left with a shocking eye injury after losing his WBA world cruiserweight title to Guillermo Jones last night.
The Russian, fighting on home soil in Moscow, was eventually stopped towards the end of the 11th round having been ahead on all three judges' scorecards.

But questions will be asked as to whether Lebedev should have been pulled out having suffered a cut in the first round which worsened as the fight progressed.

But men...Guillermo Jones really kpokpo d guy right eye oh grin grin grin

Re: Denis Lebedev Lose His WBA World Cruiserweight Title To Guillermo Jones by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 18, 2013
I Love boxing my favourite sports, they have done well, wen is d next fight coming up?
Re: Denis Lebedev Lose His WBA World Cruiserweight Title To Guillermo Jones by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 18, 2013
Raymondenyi: I Love boxing my favourite sports, they have done well, wen is d next fight coming up?

ask google

(1) (Reply)

Could There Be Match Fixing In The Premiership? / BREAKING NEWS: The Lion In Chelsea Logo Has Returned And He Is Very.....(pic) / Former Super Eagles Star Wilson Oruma All Smiles With Brother In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.