Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno (37561 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / DHQ: Military Captures Arms Caches Abandoned By Fleeing Boko Haram / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by tonididdy(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2013
God protect your creations...let this operation BH must GO be a success

...let this not get out of hands and let the devils not hijack this operation and turn it into a full blown war

SO WE PRAY IJN

amen

1 Like

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Sagewood: 10:10pm On May 18, 2013
Go boys in uniform! Go!!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Marotzke(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2013
mr.official:

Are you saying it's not possible? How do we really confirm this? This a case where video or at least pictures are needed. How did they get to know the exact amount of boko haram members fleeing? Spectator?
You can confirm it very well. Oya present yourself to the J T F commander as a war monitor , arm your self with a digital camera and recorder . Cover all the counter insurgency operations and file your reports to nairaland. After all Ango Abdullah I said northern elders will monitor the state of emergency. Do your elders and nairaland members a favour, be the change you advocate, go and video a soldier where him de bulala boko member , impossiblity will become possible.

1 Like

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by judethadd: 10:13pm On May 18, 2013
We only need shoot at site
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by mu2sa2: 10:15pm On May 18, 2013
One-sided propaganda. People fleeing from violence are boko haram, ok let's hear their own defence. You impose violence on a whole city and say people should not flee.Absurd. Let foo.ls celebrate. Today it's maiduguri, 2morrow they will use the "experience" on niger delta, when Asari and other bandits start their own. Maybe then those who now must talk virgins with every foul breath will perhaps be talking non-virgins.

2 Likes

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by pappilo(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2013
In modern warfare, Propaganda is just as important as advanced weaponry.

1 Like

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by papaejima1: 10:17pm On May 18, 2013
whosai?
ebucha: Are they not interested in the fictitious 72 virgins any more?
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Macelliot(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2013
kirian202: Omo see race. Una no want virgin again abi una don run out of virgin in heaven. Lai lai dat one no go happen una MUST finish dis war. Na now dis war film come dey sweet me after I go buy popcorn credit make I relax enjoy de only season film Wey come out from naija na him una wan run. Dat one no go happen abeg next episode joor!!!
You are so funny. Lwkmd.
Na only boko haram season 1 u dey watch since 2009. Season 5 dey for market. Na that 1 tough past.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Jman06(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2013
Those ppl aint humans,they are bloody idiots and deserve no pity.
Pipsland78: I think they should accept the amnesty right away and the government should consider forgiving them because they are humans like us.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Theben(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2013
favinvest: If the men suicide bombers get 72 women virgins each; so wat will d women suicide bombers get in heaven

Islamic men una like Bleep ooo... And una go dey pretend like say una nor like am for earth here.
The females would get 72 men with long koboko grin
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by ayoJ21(m): 10:29pm On May 18, 2013
Pipsland78: I think they should accept the amnesty right away and the government should consider forgiving them because they are humans like us.

u mst b 1 of dia sponsors.btw, u n ur brutal grup r finally evadin.10x t GEJ.Nigeria ll xperienc once more.
Heavs sigh
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 18, 2013
mu2sa2: One-sided propaganda. People fleeing from violence are boko haram, ok let's hear their own defence. You impose violence on a whole city and say people should not flee.Absurd. Let foo.ls celebrate. Today it's maiduguri, 2morrow they will use the experience gathered on niger delta when Asari and other bandits start their own.

Read ur post again, u sound preposterously biased
and mindlessly sentimental, u called the declaration of state of emergency an imposition of violence, what then do u call the ruthless and inhuman massacre of innocent Nigerians, mostly christians, in these states before the state of emergency, state of emergency is violence while killings by boko haram is picnic abi?? Besides, whoever is running now is either a boko haram member or a mindless fool, boko haram has been killing people since and they have refused to run, now that justice has come to town, they are running, they must have been enjoying the fact that innocent people were being killed since it was obviously not affecting them. Be careful mr man.

2 Likes

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by ivy77: 10:35pm On May 18, 2013
Finish them all. God is on your side our gallant boys. I don't post on nairaland apart from reading peoples opinion but I must comment on an issue like this. May God bless Nigerian Army...........
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 18, 2013
Good one
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by dabrake(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2013
mu2sa2: One-sided propaganda. People fleeing from violence are boko haram, ok let's hear their own defence. You impose violence on a whole city and say people should not flee.Absurd. Let foo.ls celebrate. Today it's maiduguri, 2morrow they will use the "experience" on niger delta, when Asari and other bandits start their own. Maybe then those who now must talk virgins with every foul breath will perhaps be talking non-virgins.
you are on your own. Boko must die, virgin hunters must die. He who lives by the sword must die by the sword. Fish shekau and mu2sa2 out

1 Like

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by mu2sa2: 10:41pm On May 18, 2013
njokusboy:

Read ur post again, u sound preposterously biased
and mindlessly sentimental, u called the declaration of state of emergency an imposition of violence, what then do u call the ruthless and inhuman massacre of innocent Nigerians, mostly christians, in these states before the state of emergency, state of emergency is violence while killings by boko haram is picnic abi?? Besides, whoever is running now is either a boko haram member or a mindless fool, boko haram has been killing people since and they have refused to run, now that justice has come to town, they are running, they must have been enjoying the fact that innocent people were being killed since it was obviously not affecting them. Be careful mr man.
Between you and me who's biased, when you say "mostly christians" - where's your head count of people who have needlessly lost their lives in the boko haram/JTF- imposed violence. U're now rejoicing that the soldiers are killing people- is boko haram written on their foreheads? I pity foo.ls rejoicing - the dead could be of any faith.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Beync(f): 10:42pm On May 18, 2013
no comment buhari elrufire yet
they have gone for plan b

1 Like

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by nijanigga: 10:43pm On May 18, 2013
Nigerian military propaganda,how many innocent lives have been cut short by the military brutality? By the way this is not the first military offensive,the last they had,everyone thought they were all killed and buried,they came with 4 deadly heads,this time they will come back after military withdraw with 7 deadlier heads.This is not a military solution,as long as the borders are porous,insurgence will be trooping in and they are getting more and more sophisticated, I won't be surprised if at least one of the air force plane is shot down.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by mu2sa2: 10:45pm On May 18, 2013
dabrake:
you are on your own. Boko must die, virgin hunters must die. He who lives by the sword must die by the sword. Fish shekau and mu2sa2 out
And you extolling violence and death, you will live forever. Pls ask of the way to Aro quick before it's too late.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by polokor60(m): 10:52pm On May 18, 2013
mu2sa2: One-sided propaganda. People fleeing from violence are boko haram, ok let's hear their own defence. You impose violence on a whole city and say people should not flee.Absurd. Let foo.ls celebrate. Today it's maiduguri, 2morrow they will use the "experience" on niger delta, when Asari and other bandits start their own. Maybe then those who now must talk virgins with every foul breath will perhaps be talking non-virgins.
In JTL voice''cry me a river,cry me a river,just cry me a river!It would have being a wonderful sight to behold,a commenter wrote that the boko cowards are running like bush pigs.hahaha in mortal kombat voice''YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.

After this boko cowards have killed thousands of innocent law abiding Nigerians,you want us a organise a sympathy party for the brutal nemesis that have caught up with themAre you serious bro??

In mortal kombat voice'' brutality and fatality''finish dem boko cowards''.

1 Like

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by mu2sa2: 10:55pm On May 18, 2013
polokor60: In JTL voice''cry me a river,cry me a river,just cry me a river!It would have being a wonderful sight to behold,a commenter wrote that the boko cowards are running like bush pigs.hahaha in mortal kombat voice''YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.

After this boko cowards have killed thousands of innocent law abiding Nigerians,you want us a organise a sympathy party for the brutal nemesis that have caught up with themAre you serious bro??

In mortal kombat voice'' brutality and fatality''finish dem boko cowards''.
Have u finished talking fiction?
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by fortune1968: 11:00pm On May 18, 2013
I c whts happening now to boko haram & d northern nigeria as retributive justice. they are reaping wht they did to d igbos in d 60s & recently
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 18, 2013
65 is a moderate number, I personally do not support a capture, I totally support the Osama Style 'burial at sea'.

This will be a sustained military operation that will last for about a decade. There will be no withdrawal of military, infact, a military barracks should be built on the axis of evil to fish out the terrorists and punish them.

Let it be known to the corporate sponsors of terror, that never again will we allow one clan to lord over another and control her resources and swear to rule for ever. What we need as a country is leadership and NOT rulership.

Boko Haram CAN NOT match the fire power of Nigerian Military, and their sponsors CAN NOT match the financial standing of Sovereign Nigeria.

It is time for them to throw in the towel and beg for re-integration, if ever possible, and the Politicians who make 'blood and monkey' statements should note that the handshake has gone beyond the elbow.

Operation re-capture the Enclave will last till there is no more Jihad. Allah knows!

3 Likes

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by jamesibor: 11:02pm On May 18, 2013

No sir. Yesterday, it was Biafra. Today it's Borno and neighbours. What goes around comes around.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Paspane: 11:04pm On May 18, 2013
tempest01: Boko are rams cheesy
boko are tolotolos grin
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by polokor60(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2013
mu2sa2: Have u finished talking fiction?
nijanigga:
Oloshi can't you read,now put your self in maiduguri if you won't be fleeing.Common oil subsidy strike you went and hide under the bed.
mu2sa2: Have u finished talking fiction?
What do you know about the pain.A childhood(our former neigbour's child) friend was killed by these boko cowards in the UN building bombings in abuja,so you think his blood and other innocent nigerians blood ll go in vain.

UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING YET,you guys keep on harbouring these terrorists.Alberting of criminals is an abstruction of justice.JTF deal with dem boko cowards.hahaha grin
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by guy1234: 11:15pm On May 18, 2013

The most sensible post on the thread.Do u really think 65 trained terrorists would do "mumu mumu" and follow themself without any escape strategy and without any resistance.gullible naija folks you all.

1 Like

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by IYANGBALI: 11:20pm On May 18, 2013
mmmustapha: Hopely it will not affect innocent lives
yes HOPELY it will not grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.