Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno (37564 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / DHQ: Military Captures Arms Caches Abandoned By Fleeing Boko Haram / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by dabrake(m): 11:25pm On May 18, 2013
mu2sa2: And you extolling violence and death, you will live forever. Pls ask of the way to Aro quick before it's too late.
Yes. violence and death can be excused when it comes to killing the virgin hunting cowards. Flush them all. They all must die. liabilities.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by str8talk1: 11:25pm On May 18, 2013
Pipsland78: I think they should accept the amnesty right away and the government should consider forgiving them because they are humans like us.
Who is dis? Pls,kp ur misguided,pathetic & deranged opinions to urself!

1 Like

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by polokor60(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2013
guy1234:

The most sensible post on the thread.Do u really think 65 trained terrorists would do "mumu mumu" and follow themself without any escape strategy and without any resistance.gullible naija folks you all.
Abeggi face front,mali is a case study mr propaganda/gullible.I heard the senior brothers of boko cowards from mali are on their way to northern naija to assist their junior/younger brothers.Bring it on JTF go smoke all of dem boko cow-ards.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by elbinmanny(m): 11:27pm On May 18, 2013
qualified:

pictures? I dont wan to ask if u are okay.
This is politics section, not cartoon.
U wan someone to snap a battle n post for u? D person no value e life abi?
cheesy
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 18, 2013
Ama28: This 24hours curfew means death in homes due to hunger and starvation!
This is quiet a pity, these innocent citizens doesn't really deserve this.
Can they even get food relief?

All the arrangements to crush these insurgents were made without considering the poor citizens.
The UN is busy waiting for those to try for war crimes.
Why not start with relief services, atleast food and water!
God have mercy!

Sensible post by a smart girl.

I smell propaganda and civilian casualties. undecided
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by dbilz(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2013
I guess u guyz are all happy with d emergency rule tn. For me, its like fueling a burning flame. Cos dz wld gve dz monsters enough reasons to regroup and become stronger with their global aids and financiers. Remember it was violence agains dem dt got us to dz stage and now, here we are again. This might serve as temporary solution. The best way of clamping down violence is by dialogue and peaceful means and not by gun and bullets. Wake up everyone! There's a script this government is playing onm and dt is destruction and disintegration of dz country.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by skyfall: 11:47pm On May 18, 2013
ebucha: Are they not interested in the fictitious 72 virgins any more?

It's 70 virgins o. Are you adding 2 cos we're in rainy season? Abeg take your time o.

3 Likes

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Sability(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2013
Pipsland78: I think they should accept the amnesty right away and the government should consider forgiving them because they are humans like us.
Sorry, nor vex, these guys are not human beings. They are animals.

1 Like

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Godson201333(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2013
I toast a girl today and she told me that her name is Boko subsidy Haram
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 1:12am On May 19, 2013
They said they do not want amnesty. Wait. Is there anywhere in world where amnesty was given to terrorists?
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by successking: 1:18am On May 19, 2013
Boko boys, where una dey run go? Abi una power don finish? The evil men do live after them.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 1:55am On May 19, 2013
They should release chemical weapons on them so their unborn children wil b inbeciles n won't carry arms in futureshoot to kill.no POW
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by mrofficial(m): 1:58am On May 19, 2013
Marotzke: You can confirm it very well. Oya present yourself to the J T F commander as a war monitor , arm your self with a digital camera and recorder . Cover all the counter insurgency operations and file your reports to nairaland. After all Ango Abdullah I said northern elders will monitor the state of emergency. Do your elders and nairaland members a favour, be the change you advocate, go and video a soldier where him de bulala boko member , impossiblity will become possible.

READ THE BELOW QUOTE (the part bolded).

mu2sa2: One-sided propaganda. People fleeing from violence are boko haram, ok let's hear their own defence. You impose violence on a whole city and say people should not flee.Absurd. Let foo.ls celebrate. Today it's maiduguri, 2morrow they will use the "experience" on niger delta, when Asari and other bandits start their own. Maybe then those who now must talk virgins with every foul breath will perhaps be talking non-virgins.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by AroOkigbo(m): 2:18am On May 19, 2013
dbilz: I guess u guyz are all happy with d emergency rule tn. For me, its like fueling a burning flame. Cos dz wld gve dz monsters enough reasons to regroup and become stronger with their global aids and financiers. Remember it was violence agains dem dt got us to dz stage and now, here we are again. This might serve as temporary solution. The best way of clamping down violence is by dialogue and peaceful means and not by gun and bullets. Wake up everyone! There's a script this government is playing onm and dt is destruction and disintegration of dz country.
Won't you be happy for such a wonderful "script". What is wrong with having the country destroyed and disintegrated.

1 Like

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 3:09am On May 19, 2013
Can John Kerry please SHARRRAAAAAAP?! Deeply concerned kor! Where was the deep concern when some rams killed innocent civilians in cold blood? Hypocrites!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by djunior(m): 3:23am On May 19, 2013

Human beings like you? Smh
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by nijanigga: 4:01am On May 19, 2013
josh4ever: Can John Kerry please SHARRRAAAAAAP?! Deeply concerned kor! Where was the deep concern when some rams killed innocent civilians in cold blood? Hypocrites!
John Kerry talks the whole world listens, how about you? behind erratic internet and power supply.Go and learn spelling before barking like doyin oku-igbe.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by waja(m): 4:10am On May 19, 2013
. They're human beings while those they killed are inhuman BEANS.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by egoldman(m): 4:12am On May 19, 2013
ebucha: Are they not interested in the fictitious 72 virgins any more?
wetin you mean by " fictions " ? the thing is "real" jare , them go shop toto like no man biz for their " heaven " amadioha magbu kwaa ha dia angry angry angry angry
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 4:58am On May 19, 2013
Acidosis: hahahahahahaahaahaha....so these small small boys are weak... grin grin grin

see as dem dey run like bush pig grin grin
seems its becoming hot on them. The only news I have been hearing since is how boko haram are fleeing. cheesy cheesy
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by nijanigga: 5:10am On May 19, 2013
Last November, Amnesty International accused Nigeria's security forces of carrying out widespread abuses in their campaign against Boko Haram, including extra-judicial killings, enforced disappearances and torture.

The BBC has also received reports of civilians fleeing remote areas in Borno State and arriving in towns on the border with Cameroon.

Cameroon shares hundreds of miles of border with Nigeria and the area adjacent to Borno is considered porous

Although Cameroon's security forces have stepped up security in the region, a source told French radio that the government in Yaounde had been given no advance warning of the Nigerian campaign
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 5:18am On May 19, 2013
Yes! Commendable feat by the Nigerian military. However, rejoice less and be more vigilant in your neighbourhood You never can tell what the Boko haram group is planning. This might embolden the group to strike other part of the country (most especially southwest) to divide the attention of the Nigeria military. Nigeria borders are too porous and so many people move through the bush unchecked. Remember, this is like a Gorrila warfare-very difficult to win with force.

1 Like

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 5:18am On May 19, 2013
@nijanigga

Ethnic cleansing against fellow Nigerians.

It's pretty sad, to be honest.

May God protect all the innocent civilians. sad

2 Likes

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by naptu2: 5:30am On May 19, 2013
5sigma: I'm just thinking that if civillians could flee via a bush path to safety, the insurgents may well do same. This is guerilla warfare, the enemy wears no uniforms. Kudos to the military tho.

This is my biggest fear, although Jonathan has been in touch with the Chadian, Nigererien and Cameroonian authorities and has urged them to arrest fleeing militants.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by mu2sa2: 5:56am On May 19, 2013
Idi Amin: SEUN, PLS REVIEW MEMBERSHIP OF ISLAMIC ELEMENTS IN THIS FORUM STARTING THIS BOKO HARAM PROTEGE, mu2sa2. undecided
It's advocates of death and destruction like u that should have their membership, not only of NL but of the human race, questioned. NL will cease to be NL if sane people and men/women of conscience leave.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Gboliwe: 6:06am On May 19, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Symphony007: 6:20am On May 19, 2013
Gboliwe: Sixty what? Why are they being arrested? Why werent they shot instantly? They want to fill up the prisons again and still organise a jail break. God help us
the nigerian military executing fighters that it has caught is highly unproffesional and constitute a war crime, this alarm has already been sounded by the u.n and john kerry! They should kill those that can't be caught and charge the once caught with high treason!!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by salt1: 6:26am On May 19, 2013
dbilz: I guess u guyz are all happy with d emergency rule tn. For me, its like fueling a burning flame. Cos dz wld gve dz monsters enough reasons to regroup and become stronger with their global aids and financiers. Remember it was violence agains dem dt got us to dz stage and now, here we are again. This might serve as temporary solution. The best way of clamping down violence is by dialogue and peaceful means and not by gun and bullets. Wake up everyone! There's a script this government is playing onm and dt is destruction and disintegration of dz country.

So what should the government have done? I am aware of the following steps
1. Let's dialogue. I learnt that they were even willing to have Buhari as mediator who declined because of his political ambition and the dent it will give to his already biased image as a die-hard fanatic
2. Discuss with your governors but they refused and demand that GEJ must convert to Islam and declare a Sharia republic in a pluralist society like Nigeria
3. Come out and accept amnesty but they said they had not wronged anybody and that they are the ones that should offer Nigeria amnesty. The amnesty was the government's last trump card. It was touted as what Yaradua had used to neutralize the conflict in the Niger Delta and even though it angered Nigerians, the Fed govt still went ahead to set up the committee.

Are you saying the government should fold its hand and watch helplessly as BH keeps wasting lives and properties? Last week it was how many policemen.

How is this dialogue and peaceful means different from what the government has been doing for the last two years and yet the casualty rate keeps rising?
I think human life is sacred but would I fold my hands and keep watching another person who doesn't value even his own life snuff mine out?

1 Like

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Gboliwe: 6:27am On May 19, 2013
Symphony007: the nigerian military executing fighters that it has caught is highly unproffesional and constitute a war crime, this alarm has already been sounded by the u.n and john kerry! They should kill those that can't be caught and charge the once caught with high treason!!
tell UN and john Kerry whoever or whatever they are to shut up. Not everything or policy works alike when implemented in diverse geography. Charging for treason in this case wont work angry

1 Like

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by nerodenero: 6:30am On May 19, 2013
Oga at the top wanted fresh air but you guys denied him and I hope you guys wont get either!Omo to ni iyahun oni sun ni,ohun na oni f'oju kan orun ni.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Pato30(m): 6:30am On May 19, 2013
Islam is a religion known for bloodshed. Nemesis will soon catch up with them. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate / Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.