Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno (37556 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / DHQ: Military Captures Arms Caches Abandoned By Fleeing Boko Haram / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by lastpage: 10:05am On May 19, 2013
BTFormular: my sister muslims dont forgive, its a legacy they inherited from their ancestor mohammed who likes to fight war. even their founder father ishmirl was a rebelious hunter, a sturborn slave child of abraham. and my bible says only sons and daughters would inherit His kingdom. slaves? [/b]no way. mofos undecided

Since you quote the Bible, l will assume you are a Christian?

Now, go and read your Bible properly before you start spewing this kind of "incitement to hatred borne out of ignorance and lack of understanding"!

Let me break it down for you:
1.) Haggai was Sarah's "MAID", you can call her a SLAVE, as well, if that definition suits your purpose.
2.) Sarah was Abraham's wife but she had no child for a long time.
3.) [b]It was Sarah that SUGGESTED to Abraham, that HE MARRY HAGGAI, SO SHE CAN BORE HIM A SON AND THEIR LINEAGE MAY CONTINUE!
(Who's fault is it them that Abraham MARRIED Haggai and Ishmael was born? )

4.) Haggai became Abraham's WIFE and MOTHER of HIS CHILD; How can she then still be referred to as a SLAVE?

5.) It was even Ishmael that became the "precursor" of Isaac, Sarah's child. Isaac himself was not a perfect child as we all read in the Bible.

6.)A child is a Child, there is nothing like "Slave Child", even when that child was born by a woman who is a 'slave' to another person!

7.) That Ishmael was DESCRIBED as "WILD" is just a personification of his "NATURE". There are many children today, who have the same attributes (for example, when a child is "wild' today, he throws tantrums, he is destructive and very difficult to manage! Such child is termed to be ADHAD ..Attention Deficit Hyper-Activity Disorder.... We dont kill that child or condemn him, we simply "HELP and MANAGE" him.
We dont say he is a Devil either!,.. so how is Ishmael different?

8.) That Abraham succumed to the SCHEMING AND SHENANIGANS OF SARAH (by sending haggai and his own son! AWAY!!), is an indication of his own "personal weakness, stewpidity and the cunningness-ala-wickedness of Sarah, something generally reflected in WOMEN, even as of today. Any sensible person would have 'observed' that what Abraham did to Haggai was unjust and in todays world, would NEVER be acceptable. In fact, it will be roundly condemned! You dont "use someone and dump them"... just like that.

Now, l did not state all the above, to justify what Boko Haram is doing nor to even "challenge" your conclusion that 'Islam/Muslims are VERY UNFORGIVING'.
I would add that they tend to even be VERY VENGEFUL, AGGRESSIVE AND BLOOD THIRSTY!
Whether this has something to do with the "text of the Quaran" they read, is something that needs to be investigated.
It is up to Muslims to research this "attitude disorder" and see how they can be more tolerant (not necessarily accepting!) of others religion.

My post above is just to 'set the records straight' as per your thought viz-a-viz Lineage of Muslims and that Muslims are already condemned by God. NOT TRUE.

But let me add that Christianity has also "passed through its own period of blood-thirsty CRUSADES", in the time of the Roman Empire + the early days of the Catholic Church and l am wondering whether "ISLAM" is just going through its own phase, right now?
But shouldn't "smart people" learn from the mistakes of others?

having said all that, what are "TRUE MUSLIMS" in the North especially, doing to correct these blood-letting of their members? How is it ever going to be possible that Nigeria will become an ISLAMIC COUNTRY? Such request is just plain stewpid, you will need to kill everyone in the South, for all of us to become MUSLIMS!
Over my dead body, as they say! tongue

Lastpage!

Caveat: I am a Christian! wink wink

1 Like

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by DarkFive: 10:31am On May 19, 2013
dbilz: I guess u guyz are all happy with d emergency rule tn. For me, its like fueling a burning flame. Cos dz wld gve dz monsters enough reasons to regroup and become stronger with their global aids and financiers. Remember it was violence agains dem dt got us to dz stage and now, here we are again. This might serve as temporary solution. The best way of clamping down violence is by dialogue and peaceful means and not by gun and bullets. Wake up everyone! There's a script this government is playing onm and dt is destruction and disintegration of dz country.

Let's dialogue with their unborn Children,all the adult militants are guilty of murder,innocent civilians that were in Church & work for that matter.
So let's finish them & dialogue later.(Nice piece though)

1 Like

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by BTFormular: 10:35am On May 19, 2013
@lastpage i didnt bother to read all your story lines, because it will only prove nothing to me. but let me remind you, after sarah gave birth to a son of her own, she told abraham, haggai cannot live in this house with me since i now have a child. send them away they cannot inherit your kingdom and then abraham did. Abraham sent the slaves away. oya type your long story again grin
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by BTFormular: 10:40am On May 19, 2013
@lastpage am glad you are a christian. have you come across a bible verse where Jesus said. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER(GOD) EXCEPT THROUGH ME(JESUS)? do you know what that means? If you disagree with me you are equally saying the bible(Word of God) is nonsense. I have nothing more to say. smiley
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Localtrouble: 10:48am On May 19, 2013
kirian202: Omo see race. Una no want virgin again abi una don run out of virgin in heaven. Lai lai dat one no go happen una MUST finish dis war. Na now dis war film come dey sweet me after I go buy popcorn credit make I relax enjoy de only season film Wey come out from naija na him una wan run. Dat one no go happen abeg next episode joor!!!

U dey mind them? Dem wan Live to die Another day grin , I no even know say dem get legs to run sef. In case they don't know..lemme break the news to them, 'THERE ARE NO MORE VIRGINS LEFT IN THEIR SO CALLED PARADISE'..Osama don collect the remaining 144, him collect 2 people share wink ..pervs!!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Localtrouble: 10:58am On May 19, 2013
BTFormular: @lastpage i didnt bother to read all your story lines, because it will only prove nothing to me. but let me remind you, after sarah gave birth to a son of her own, she told abraham, haggai cannot live in this house with me since i now have a child. send them away they cannot inherit your kingdom and then abraham did. Abraham sent the slaves away. oya type your long story again grin

..And we all know who those slaves are, till date they are still very angry and intolerant people. What their practice is Aaaalll about revenge and bloodshed. They set rules and they expect Eeeeverybody to obey, they always wanna be in control..if they're not, sharia!! Nobody should even bother quoting me or calling me out on this, we all know the truth. I still Thank GOD everyday for JESUS CHRIST, he thought how not to be a fool and take no nonsense but at the same time be caring and tolerant
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by noblejazz(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2013
The Hunter is now being hunted.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by nakash: 11:25am On May 19, 2013
The root cause of the violence is not poverty et all. The root cause is islam. A good muslim is supposed to kill non muslims and if he dies in the process he goes straight to jannat (heaven) where he is rewarded with 72 perpetual virgins. Its that simple. Just arrest the clerics who brainwash allah's warriors and execute them.20 clerics dead millions saved from jannat seeking terrorists. Of course few want to admit that the root cause is islam and instead blame it on radical extremists who happen to be the most devout muslims following the sunna of islam polygamous prophet. Time to state the truth and crash islam once and for all.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by dbilz(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2013
Dark Five:

Let's dialogue with their unborn Children,all the adult militants are guilty of murder,innocent civilians that were in Church & work for that matter.
So let's finish them & dialogue later.(Nice piece though)

I commend ur sense of reasonin and IQ unlike some hypocrites dt got their way in2 contributing on issues based on cheap chinko phones and laptops. We all know d country we live in. No one shld mistake my quotes on taking sides on d terrorists. I'm lucky enough to be related to 3 zones. Origin 4rm west,relates to d ss\se by blood and growing up in d north central. Unlike some dt have never stepped out their respective villages eversince their birth but still opens their bucker cavity to condemn people.they don't even have clues on how painfull it is to live war zone.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by dbilz(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2013
nakash: The root cause of the violence is not poverty et all. The root cause is islam. A good muslim is supposed to kill non muslims and if he dies in the process he goes straight to jannat (heaven) where he is rewarded with 72 perpetual virgins. Its that simple. Just arrest the clerics who brainwash allah's warriors and execute them.20 clerics dead millions saved from jannat seeking terrorists. Of course few want to admit that the root cause is islam and instead blame it on radical extremists who happen to be the most devout muslims following the sunna of islam polygamous prophet. Time to state the truth and crash islam once and for all.

Speakless of what u know not. Stop commenting like a rogue on d street. Ok now, tell me d difference between u and almajirri.
I guess u went to one of those backyard afternoon schools.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by master2(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2013
Pipsland78: I think they should accept the amnesty right away and the government should consider forgiving them because they are humans like us.
What are u talking! The boko haram didn't knw that the ppl they killed were human. Did they forgive the woman n children who beg them for their lives b4 they slit their throat. See, better shut ur mouth if u have nothing to say. Abi u are one of the boko haram angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 19, 2013
master2: What are u talking! The boko haram didn't knw that the ppl they killed were human. Did they forgive the woman n children who beg them for their lives b4 they slit their throat. See, better shut ur mouth if u have nothing to say. Abi u are one of the boko haram angry angry angry angry angry angry
We are not like them so should not pay them back with same coin. We need to show that we are the 'bigger man' and forgive them - we could be teaching them how to forgive and live peaceably. Is it wrong to advocate for peace? Why so much anger towards my post?
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 19, 2013
nijanigga:
John Kerry talks the whole world listens, how about you? behind erratic internet and power supply.Go and learn spelling before barking like doyin oku-igbe.

You're simply a rabid imbecilic excuse for a human being! Some baboons would outshine you in rational reasoning... F00L
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Akeud(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2013
Pipsland78: I think they should accept the amnesty right away and the government should consider forgiving them because they are humans like us.
This is bullshit!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Akeud(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2013
seaman007: Singing in a music tone
They don dey go one by one
Won ti e le.
Nonsence
I can hear boko haram regreting saying
Shebi we for accept amnesty
Of a truth dem ar mad. GOD of vengeance destroy dem in ami dis nation.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Akeud(m): 2:08pm On May 19, 2013
The God of innocence, shall reward bokoharam and their supporters 100 fold.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Yaksssss(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2013
Una sure say does 65 arrested na BOKO boys,Hmmm
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by BinghiNya(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2013
From the responses here about islam and muslims most folks here are school drop outs because only people with little knowledge spew this trash we get here. Must you comment if you have no clue. Calling muslims names won't make them christians nor will make muslims less. You only strengthen islam. Stiff necked fools
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by lastpage: 3:56am On May 20, 2013
BTFormular: @lastpage i didnt bother to read all your story lines, because it will only prove nothing to me.
but let me remind you, after sarah gave birth to a son of her own, she told abraham, haggai cannot live in this house with me since i now have a child. send them away they cannot inherit your kingdom and then abraham did. Abraham sent the slaves away. oya type your long story again grin

Hmmm...
PEOPLE WHO CLAIM "THEY CANNOT READ" ARE NOT ONLY GENERALLY DEFICIENT IN KNOWLEDGE BUT ALSO "WALLOW in RIGHTEOUS IGNORANCE! cry cry grin grin
That is a humongous situation even l cannot help witH! shocked shocked

Gen 16:3...Sarah his wife took her Egyptian Maidservant Hagar and GAVE HER to her Husband, TO BE HIS WIFE

As for Sarah, and as it is for WOMEN, even in 2013, its all about "that son of Hagar CANNOT SHARE YOUR INHERITANCE WITH HER OWN SON(Isaac)!
"Human Life, especially of an INNOCENT BOY, should be worth more than sharing inheritance, l think"
Gen 16:10.....and the Angel (of the Lord) added: I will so increase your (Hagar) descendants that they will be too numerous to count.

Finally,
Gen 21:13....I (God said) will make the son of the maidservant into a nation also, BECAUSE HE IS YOUR SON (OFFSPRING).

Ishmael is A SON, not a SLAVE! Period.

I would have asked you TO READ but l understand that you said you CANNOT READ!
Me bad! Too bad for you.

Lastpage!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by JAJIKAMI: 11:55am On May 20, 2013
ideylaff: Political Hullabalooo, they are quenching some monster they created behind the scenes to give credence to Mr President... Like America going to war a year b4 elections..weve seen it all b4

Why has Boko not had any real proper Power and influential Goverment target since.... LOL.

na so so poor people den dey kill since....

Whoz fooling who.....?

Just 2 days and dey are saying they are seeing results on Boko... very funny a movement they created /
has bn running for years just quelled within 1 week like that. Doyin Okupe must be a joker sha....

If they could do this why allow them to grow and do us so much damage over the last few years..

Boko is an internal creation by them, GBAMK, they grew out of hand just like Massob and d past militants dey had to buy their arms off them back in d days for money/amnesty.

Im not fooled even if others are fooled....

I know Nigeria well enough....

Field marshal Doyin Okupe is now reporting war front success as if the people on ground have filed a security report withing 2 days or is it a week of Stste of Emergency

what is the National Security Adviser doing... drinking beer or what?

What a bunch of liars, deceitful and jokers they all are
2 years ago they told us same lies like this... this is now 2013 and they suddenly have woken up from their slumber after needless blood/lives have bn shed.....GOD will judge them all

....https://www.nairaland.com/762912/nigeria-chad-niger-set-launch....

NIGERIAN MILITARY NO MORE THE NATION DEFENDERS..

1. THE NIGERIAN MILITARY TURNED INTO POLITICAL CHARLATANS OF GEJ ADMINISTRATION
2. BY USING THEM AS A TOOL TO ACHIEVE HIS DEVILISH AGENDAS UNABATED.
3. HARASSING, KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIAN IN A SIMPLE BID TO CURVE INSURGENCY (BH) CREATED BY SAME MAN TO ACHIEVE THIS AGENDA.
4. UNPROFESSIONAL APPROACH BY THE MILITARY TO TACKLE SMALL BUT ELUSIVE TARGETS LIKE BH GUERRILLA FIGHTERS

LONG LIVE NIGERIA
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by qualified(f): 8:17pm On May 20, 2013
mu2sa2: One-sided propaganda. People fleeing from violence are boko haram, ok let's hear their own defence. You impose violence on a whole city and say people should not flee.Absurd. Let foo.ls celebrate. Today it's maiduguri, 2morrow they will use the "experience" on niger delta, when Asari and other bandits start their own. Maybe then those who now must talk virgins with every foul breath will perhaps be talking non-virgins.

attention pls!
A boko haram member on NL. Pls alert d JTF
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by dougivilla(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2013
Pipsland78:
We are not like them so should not pay them back with same coin. We need to show that we are the 'bigger man' and forgive them - we could be teaching them how to forgive and live peaceably. Is it wrong to advocate for peace? Why so much anger towards my post?
Guy, dress go front. U seem to be enjoying the attention your misdirected post enjoyed!

Even Jesus carry cain scatter, when the thing don pass be careful. Peace na by force?

Go Bornu, go explain your positions to JTF
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by kuitty(f): 10:43pm On May 20, 2013
You are happy,shouting "kill them, hunt them, smoke them A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ all that. Let's Ϟϑτ̲̅ forget ∂ατ̲̅ inhabitants of these areas aren't finding it funny at all. Someone even asked for pictures, Common!
I Juƨτ want peace! Peace God i̶̲̥̅̊s all the prayer I make daily.
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Marotzke(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
kuitty: You are happy,shouting "kill them, hunt them, smoke them A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ all that. Let's Ϟϑτ̲̅ forget ∂ατ̲̅ inhabitants of these areas aren't finding it funny at all. Someone even asked for pictures, Common!
I Juƨτ want peace! Peace God i̶̲̥̅̊s all the prayer I make daily.
God Bless Nigeria!
Good one there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election / Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.