Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity (2503 Views)

How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. / My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by StevenJay01(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2013
I have a girlfriend who believes she is my responsiblity.she makes demand and whenever I remind her that I have sisters she points it out that why don't I have sex with them.Am not stingy but I think its not proper to spend blindly to someone you are not married when you have family responsibilities that demand urgent attention.Please advice me on this

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by againstGEJ(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2013
press the delete button, dump her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 18, 2013
depends on the demand, if it is something unrealistic and constant, then you might a problem.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by StevenJay01(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2013
Seriously understudyin her
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by lilmax(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2013
againstGEJ: press the delete button, dump her.
na so o....sharp guy
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by ifihearam: 8:59pm On May 18, 2013
na wa oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by kambo(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Kslib(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2013
Steven Jay01: I have a girlfriend who believes she is my responsiblity.she makes demand and whenever I remind her that I have sisters she points it out that why don't I have sex with them.Am not stingy but I think its not proper to spend blindly to someone you are not married when you have family responsibilities that demand urgent attention.Please advice me on this
My advice is "Continue,you're on the right track"..
Errrm,no need to worry sef cos we've already warned your girlfriend to desist from that act.. I believe her name is Miss Emerald and she created this topic below https://www.nairaland.com/1294998/boyfriend-doesnt-give-me-anything
Pls next time in other to save seun's bandwith,you guys should do a merger. You and your girlfriend should combine and create only one topic. You being the man should post ur own first then her post follows yours and then we the outsiders start judging and giving points..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 18, 2013
MY bros...there are some responsibilities that comes with enjoying the yansh....you cannot expect it to be for free....as long as shes giving you the yansh....she has the right to make reasonable demands....unless shes not giving it to you than you are not responsible for anything..cheers.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 18, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
MY bros...there are some responsibilities that comes with enjoying the yansh....you cannot expect it to be for free....as long as shes giving you the yansh....she has the right to make reasonable demands....unless shes not giving it to you than you are not responsible for anything..cheers.
then whats the point of dating why not just visit a brothel, not to sound rude, seems cheaper economically but i don't advocate prostitution

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2013
That's what happens when women read too many harlequeen novels. They start to imagine tinz
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by SKIPCY(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2013
She makes demands just as you make yours..I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 18, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: That's what happens when women read too many harlequeen novels. They start to imagine tinz
and Twilight BS too
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru:
then whats the point of dating why not just visit a brothel, not to sound rude, seems cheaper economically but i don't advocate prostitution

In fact, I was gonna touch on that..thanks..."you could just forget about a girlfriend for now and just visit asewo every once in a while"..it works for some people.....but we can all agree that....reasonable demands can be made when a woman is giving the yansh to a guy...abi?
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 18, 2013
as long as its a hooker or run girls yeah.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru: as long as its a hooker or run girls yeah.
I think you are confusing demands with money.....demands doesn't have to be money...i could be...helping her cook, clean, work, kids, etc.....are you confusing these things with money?
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 18, 2013
am sorry anytime i hear "demands" and "Nigerian babes" in a sentence, money comes to mind. and i know you're thinking maybe pcguru pays for hooker. i just want to say i don't smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 18, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

cool
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru: am sorry anytime i hear "demands" and "Nigerian babes" in a sentence, money comes to mind. and i know you're thinking maybe pcguru pays for hooker. i just want to say i don't smiley

so essentially you are the problem...not the girl making reasonable demands.....demands doesnt have to mean money..
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 18, 2013
Steven Jay01: I have a girlfriend who believes she is my responsiblity.she makes demand and whenever I remind her that I have sisters she points it out that why don't I have sex with them.Am not stingy but I think its not proper to spend blindly to someone you are not married when you have family responsibilities that demand urgent attention.Please advice me on this

Bros if you aren't giving her anything at alllll,then u are wrong.But if you are and she still feels she needs more,then she needs to be pushed out of thoughts.If you insist on visiting a brothel,u go still spend that money wey u no give ur babe sha
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 18, 2013
its also wrong to be intimate with someone u are not married to undecided lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 18, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

so essentially you are the problem...not the girl making reasonable demands.....demands doesnt have to mean money..

Obviously nau, women make demands now, that's normal.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: its also wrong to be intimate with someone u are not married to undecided lipsrsealed
well i think that boat has sailed a long time along.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru:
well i think that boat has sailed a long time along.
we can't always use morals wen it best suits us only
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Kslib(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: its also wrong to be intimate with someone u are not married to undecided lipsrsealed
Why?? I wanna learn.. Nobody is perfect.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra:

Bros if you aren't giving her anything at alllll,then u are wrong.But if you are and she still feels she needs more,then she needs to be pushed out of thoughts.If you insist on visiting a brothel,u go still spend that money wey u no give ur babe sha

I think am getting what you mean, it'd be wrong if he's stingy now that's different but not being able to give as a result of circumstances is different,there's a line between those two. Also not to bash anyone, but as someone good with numbers its quite cheaper actually. out of boredom i've calculated my friend's ashewo expenses before.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: we can't always use morals wen it best suits us only
are you the romance section official preacher?
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 18, 2013
Kslib:
Why?? I wanna learn.. Nobody is perfect.
you can't treat a woman like your wife when it comes to ur se.xual needs and expect her to act otherwise when it comes to her needs
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: we can't always use morals wen it best suits us only
"Morals" i think when God gave us free will, Moral became optional.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by StevenJay01(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru:
"Morals" i think when God gave us free will, Moral became optional.

Pls enlighten me on morals and free will
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Scarpon(m): 12:27am On May 19, 2013
are you locked inside a bottle ?dum her jare
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity by Nobody: 12:51am On May 19, 2013
Steven Jay01:

Pls enlighten me on morals and free will

Might still not help your case.

Anyway, just be honest and forth-coming with your girl. Tell her that you don't believe she should be your responsibilty since you're not married (maybe your convictions would lead her to re-assess her own moral obligations to herself)and that you cannot give her gifts because providing for your sisters drains you completely. Let her know that you're only interested in free sex and having someone around to cook for you ocasionally. Tell her what you've said here - that you're not stingy ( and maybe she would have the chance to witness to that should you eventually get married).

Tell her you're not her daddy or sugardaddy (or hubby?) who would buy her gifts or pay for her hairdos and try convincing her that your attitude would magically change once you're wed.

And after dazzling her with all that “affection” if isn't cool with it just free her. You might find someone who compliments your needs, and hopefully she would find someone who thinks she deserves better too. Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confessions: I Slept With My Driver Just To Have Kids For My Husband / Pic: Guys, What will you do next? / And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.