Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States (8185 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport / President Jonathan Decides On Emergency Rule In Borno, Others Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by Tofax: 8:54pm On May 18, 2013
The Northern State Governors’ Forum (NSGF) on Saturday in Minna said it was in support of the state of emergency rule imposed on Borno, Yobe and Adamawa in the North-East.

Forum Chairman and Niger Governor, Babangida Aliyu, disclosed this in a statement by Danladi Ndayebo, his Chief Press Secretary, and made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

The NSGF however expressed the hope that the imposition of emergency rule would complement Federal Government’s offer of amnesty earlier made to members of the Boko Haram sect.

http://www.punchng.com/politics/northern-governors-support-state-of-emergency-rule-in-3-states/
Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by Gboliwe: 9:04pm On May 18, 2013
It took them a decade to air their stand. Good and noted

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 18, 2013
ACN says never!

ACN loves them more than they love themselves

16 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by stebell(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2013
As for me I'm still waiting for Buhari to say somtin. If him like make him wail until 2015 to say sometin we go still D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ here D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait to hear whether him support or not. KUDOS TO NAIJA MILITARY. KEEP UP WIT DE GUD WORKS UP NORTH.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 18, 2013
They have no choice but to support the FG. This is not the time for politics

3 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by Dracula27: 10:18pm On May 18, 2013
No more amnesty.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 18, 2013
Dracula27%:
No more amnesty.
my broda, abeg tell dem again, e be like say dem deaf!

5 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by KnowAll(m): 10:57pm On May 18, 2013
[size=18pt]WHO IS CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED IN NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] undecided

[size=18pt]I don't know!!![/size]

[size=18pt]ANS= ACN[/size] grin

15 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by Inik(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2013
Tinubu and co are now isolated

12 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by Maxymilliano(m): 1:58am On May 19, 2013
Like the governors have any other choice than to comply.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by Nobody: 10:41am On May 19, 2013
A
Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:42am On May 19, 2013
Lai Muhammad is going to be fired...sacked...terminated...axed...canned...shown the door...laid off...let go...and his head will roll. grin

Lai should've asked oga what the plan was before he opened his mouth.

11 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by effisyman: 10:42am On May 19, 2013
Surely, they have no choice when GCON have spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by Hadeyeancah(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2013
They should extend it to other Northern State like Kaduna,Niger,Sokoto e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by Kk4(m): 10:48am On May 19, 2013
i dont know if the president have settled them or they have finally come to their senses. whichever, this is a good step in the right direction
Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by Nobody: 10:49am On May 19, 2013
lmao
babyosisi: ACN says never!

ACN loves them more than they love themselves
Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by decrox199(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2013
Either they are in support of it or not,one thing I know for sure is that no group or association is greater than the Nigerian state..ACF,Northern governors forum even the so-called governors forum are unconstitutional bodies,hence any of their resolutions is just a mere view!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by onatisi(m): 10:50am On May 19, 2013
2015 is already playing itself out .
tinubu and his acn followers got carried away by their electoral victories in tthe sw and thought that they could say anything and that ppl will support them.
unfortunately this time they were wrong.even their paid members on nl are ashamed of the response of their ganja smoking ojuyobo leader

10 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by tayooluwole: 11:04am On May 19, 2013
why lai mohamed come go spew rubbish for God sake....it seems almost everybody is in support of this emergency. I am sure lai mohmmed must hv regret his stance concernig d emergency. Less i forget, we never hear frm Rotimi fashakin oooo....i they expect his own vocabularistic criticism badly...
Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by elbinmanny(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2013
So GEJ is no longer clueless, and those yeye Governors especially that Frog like Aliyu is no longer ranting like a rabis infected dogundecided.......I'm not surprised! Even el rufai was preaching love this morning on his facebook pagecheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by lonelydora: 11:21am On May 19, 2013
Do they have choice before? Make them no accept now. Until JTF captures Shekau, we will never rest.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by kaeto(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2013
We are watching o
Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by ideyvexnow: 11:36am On May 19, 2013
nice one

6 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by agohavivi(f): 11:42am On May 19, 2013
This is indeed a welcome development.
Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by batstan(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2013
effisyman: Surely, they have no choice when GCON have spoken!
GCFR u mean?
Re: Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States by batstan(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2013
Hadeyeancah: They should extend it to other Northern State like Kaduna,Niger,Sokoto e.t.c
Why not just say all of the north? Very int. Of u

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am IGBO But Nnamdi Kanu Is WRONG About The Biafra Map! / Itsekiri Urge FG To Deal With Militants And Their Sponsors / Emefiele Returns To EFCC Custody, Faces Fourth Arraignment April 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.