Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks (2242 Views)

Nigeria Can Now Send Money Out Via Western Union / Cow Meat Exporter Needed Urgently / Where In Nigeria Can We Find Kaolin In Commercial Scale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks by ifebosco: 9:53pm On May 18, 2013
please in which state in nigeria can i buy cow meat cheaper ?thanks
Re: Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2013
I guess 1 of those hausa states
Re: Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks by ifebosco: 10:00pm On May 18, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: I guess 1 of those hausa states
which one is better??
Re: Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks by Bigflamie(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2013
Borno State, my opinion though wink wink
Re: Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks by ifebosco: 10:17pm On May 18, 2013
Bigflamie: Borno State, my opinion though wink wink
i knew that, but with boko haram im looking for other places
Re: Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks by Ebestsmscom: 11:13pm On May 18, 2013
ifebosco:
i knew that, but with boko haram im looking for other places

grin grin grin

So you dey fear, that means you're not fit for biz shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks by ifebosco: 11:16pm On May 18, 2013
Ebestsms.com:

grin grin grin

So you dey fear, that means you're not fit for biz shocked shocked shocked shocked
if actor die film end

1 Like

Re: Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks by mastercee(m): 8:02am On May 19, 2013
You can get cheap cows from Kaiama area in Kwara state. I implore you to try the place out, you will be surprised at the cheap rate of their cows.

I was posted there for my youth service, the price we buy meat from the market ehn! Make I no tlk....... Damn cheap
Re: Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks by ifebosco: 11:15pm On May 20, 2013
mastercee: You can get cheap cows from Kaiama area in Kwara state. I implore you to try the place out, you will be surprised at the cheap rate of their cows.

I was posted there for my youth service, the price we buy meat from the market ehn! Make I no tlk....... Damn cheap
thank you, im going to cheak
Re: Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks by Ebestsmscom: 8:26am On May 21, 2013
ifebosco:
if actor die film end
That is true. Cow meat is always cheap in the north but, due security issues surrounding the states I will advice you park well for now, since you're already concerned about your life.
Go to other states and check things out by ya self.
Re: Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks by ifebosco: 8:57am On May 21, 2013
Ebestsms.com:

That is true. Cow meat is always cheap in the north but, due security issues surrounding the states I will advice you park well for now, since you're already concerned about your life.
Go to other states and check things out by ya self.
thanks for you advise,but don´t you think i have to know the other states were cow is cheaper??
Re: Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks by tdbanks: 10:54pm On May 22, 2013
ifebosco: thanks for you advise,but don´t you think i have to know the other states were cow is cheaper??
Cows are very cheap in Mubi, Adamawa state. Since you're scared of the north, I could do the purchasing for you; I school there, and I'm very familiar with the people. If you need to talk, call me on 08062782499.
Re: Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks by ifebosco: 12:47am On May 23, 2013
tdbanks:
Cows are very cheap in Mubi, Adamawa state. Since you're scared about the north, I could do the purchasing for you; I school there, and I'm very familiar with the people. If you need to talk, call me on 08062782499.
send me your email im going to call you tomorow
Re: Please In Which State In Nigeria Can I Buy Cow Meat Cheaper ?thanks by tdbanks: 7:30am On May 23, 2013
ifebosco: send me your email im going to call you tomorow
You'll call with my e-mail? How's that? Anyway, it's tundelouis@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Harvard Puntin University (temp Room) / A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. / Winning importation Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.